Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 09:51 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,896,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Why would a decent person purposely destroy a small business? Those destroying businesses needed by people who live in the neighborhood and looting Walmart and pharmacies are called "peaceful protests" or the "summer of love"? Really?
Decent people dont do those things. Just as decent people dont do what that trash did on January 6th...

Part of the problem is the enablers making excuses for such behavior.

My brother has an Autistic daughter. That girl is well behaved in restaurants, stores, and other peoples homes. He has never made excuses or given her free passes just because she has a disability.

My brother's sister in law has a son diagnosed ADHD. That kid is a nightmare in public. His parents always make excuses for him. Well that's Johnny, he thinks it so he does it. That's Johnny he only has one speed and that is warp speed. NO That's Johnny he has lazy parents.

My point is that the both the Racist BLM thugs and the thugs on Jan 6th have enablers making excuses for unthinkable behaviors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2021, 09:56 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Wait a second. Breaking into the Capitol requires a warning to stop? I assume you believe breaking into a bank would require a warning to stop? No sane or reasonable person would have done what she was doing. If a thug has already entered my home without permission and I have locked myself in my bedroom and they are breaking down my bedroom door, must I give the command for them to stop before I use deadly force?

Would you make these same arguments if it were a racist BLM or Antifa thug that was shot doing the exact same thing, same building, same rioting behavior? No you wouldn't and I would be saying the same thing. They got what they asked for.
She would have been shot if she climbed through a window of someone's home. So how is this any different.

Old 05-08-2021, 10:15 PM

23,823 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Wait a second. Breaking into the Capitol requires a warning to stop?
Seems they were allowed into the building.

Quote:
I assume you believe breaking into a bank would require a warning to stop? No sane or reasonable person would have done what she was doing. If a thug has already entered my home without permission and I have locked myself in my bedroom and they are breaking down my bedroom door, must I give the command for them to stop before I use deadly force?
Unless a cop is in immediate danger, then I believe in a cop giving a warning before shooting. A small woman hanging on to a window frame with no weapons is not that much of an immediate danger to a cop. Certainly not that much of a danger where the cop couldn't take a second to say "stop or I'll shoot".

Quote:
Would you make these same arguments if it were a racist BLM or Antifa thug that was shot doing the exact same thing, same building, same rioting behavior? No you wouldn't and I would be saying the same thing. They got what they asked for.
If that person is unarmed and isn't an immediate threat then, yes I would be saying the same. And I would say the same if it's a looter breaking into a store, too. Just like I had said with Tamir Rice, as you can verify in the thread about him, he wasn't given a chance either before he was murdered.

Now, if she, antifa, blm, looter, etc., is given a warning and ignores it, keeps going and becomes an immediate threat then it becomes a different story. Then I'll be fine if the cop fires.

Old 05-08-2021, 10:16 PM

23,823 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
She would have been shot if she climbed through a window of someone's home. So how is this any different.
Do you not think an average homeowner is a wee bit different than a cop?

Old 05-08-2021, 10:30 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Do you not think an average homeowner is a wee bit different than a cop?
You break into a home or break into the capitol. What's the difference. Both could get you killed. These rioters were lucky more weren't killed, they will just go to jail now.

Old 05-08-2021, 11:06 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,253,481 times
Quote:
You break into a home or break into the capitol. What's the difference. Both could get you killed. These rioters were lucky more weren't killed, they will just go to jail now.
There’s 1200 police officers in the Capitol building. Zero in someone’s home unless they or a family member are a cop. Why did they have to get killed. What about tear gas, rubber bullets, etc...? Isn’t non fatal means of control not what Dems/Libs cry for?

Old 05-08-2021, 11:08 PM

20,774 posts, read 8,615,720 times
How many 2020 Summer of Love rioters had unsavory backgrounds? I'm sure plenty had criminal backgrounds!

ShareBlue trolls desperately trying to turn the narrative away from the stolen election but that's like turning around a massive oil tanker.

Old 05-08-2021, 11:11 PM

Quote:

How many of the Summer of Love rioters have gone to jail for rioting, looting, arson, killing in Dem controlled cities? Meanwhile, last I heard, a mother and son have been in solitary confinement in DC, not charged with any crime for five months. This sounds like China or Cuba or the Soviet Union

Old 05-08-2021, 11:12 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,253,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
How many 2020 Summer of Love rioters had unsavory backgrounds? I'm sure plenty had criminal backgrounds!

ShareBlue trolls desperately trying to turn the narrative away from the stolen election but that's like turning around a massive oil tanker.
The revolving door of justice is still turning for those thugs. Just look at serial criminal thug Floyd. It’s sad how weak the consequences are for these losers.

Old 05-08-2021, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
There’s 1200 police officers in the Capitol building. What about tear gas, rubber bullets, etc...? Isn’t non fatal means of control what Dems/Libs cry for?

Not when you are trying to kill white people. The Capitol cops are racist. Black cop killed unarmed white woman who was the only person killed at the Jan. 6 protest
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies