Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 05:03 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,996 times

Advertisements

So they've already found over a 1000 phantom ballots and they haven't even started the audit yet.

It will be interesting when/if all these audit results prove beyond doubt that massive fraud was committed....that Biden was criminally installed...and the judge/judges respond with....We Don't Care.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

Old 05-09-2021, 05:48 AM

768 posts, read 300,116 times
I am pretty sure this is just another lawyer that has no clue what they are talking about. Remember the Trump lawyer a few months back that was confusing the Michigan and Minnesota counties in the lawsuit?

Yes there was a higher turnout in that county this year, but by looking at the results they seem to be in line with other years. Trump won the county with 61% of the vote. In 2016 he won with 62% of the vote. In 2012 Romney had 60% of the vote and going back to 2008 McCain received 54% of the vote. As I said in the other thread if you are going to cheat the worst possible way would be to dump ballots in a small county that is run by Republicans. This county typically has about 13k votes. Any kind of mass dump of ballots for Biden in this county would skew the numbers pretty obviously.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:11 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Trump lost bro, it’s really getting past time that we move on from this nonsense.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:13 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Time to stop perpetuating lies.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:14 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
We'll see, don't hold your breath. Antrim County is run by Republicans. I do understand that we are talking about downloads to a computer that would alter tallies, but, I doubt anything comes of it.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:26 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Yes, Potato Biden is president and there isn’t a dang thing that can be done about that.

And that is a fact... Period, which “I” do accept.

But!! “I” still want to know the truth of what really happened so it doesn’t happen again.

Can me crazy since I don’t care and “I” will not be shamed into not caring by anybody or group.

Seriously, if we, that means all of us, don’t have confidence in our election system, we’ll really not a true democracy AND if we don’t have a true democracy, what do we have? And is it worth supporting if it’s easily corrupted and/or manipulated by whomever?

Old 05-09-2021, 06:27 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Gateway Pundit? Really? About the worst source you could have found....

https://www.politifact.com/personali...ateway-pundit/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

https://www.newsguardtech.com/wp-con...tion-Label.pdf

Old 05-09-2021, 06:41 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Yes, Potato Biden is president and there isn’t a dang thing that can be done about that.

And that is a fact... Period, which “I” do accept.

But!! “I” still want to know the truth of what really happened so it doesn’t happen again.

Can me crazy since I don’t care and “I” will not be shamed into not caring by anybody or group.

Seriously, if we, that means all of us, don’t have confidence in our election system, we’ll really not a true democracy AND if we don’t have a true democracy, what do we have? And is it worth supporting if it’s easily corrupted and/or manipulated by whomever?

"You can't handle the truth!"

- The Left

It's no worse than using CNN as a source.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:44 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
No problem, I'll give it to you right now. Trump has a seriously messed up psyche, which is gratified solely by external achievement and the reception of praise from others. He is like this because that is the only way he learned it was within his power to win love and approval from his father. For this reason, he cannot accept any public perception of himself as a loser in any situation, thus he would rather deny reality than publicly reflect on what his loss means regarding the approval/disapproval of his performance as president by the American people.

In terms of it not happening again, simple. Nominate someone more put together who is better qualified for a leadership post next time.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:53 AM

24,494 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Trump lost bro, it’s really getting past time that we move on from this nonsense.

Well when Trump won in 2016 we suffered through 3+ YEARS of the bogus Mueller probe that was front page headline news 24/7. All we heard was that the walls were closing in and that Trump was going to be dragged out of the WH in chains. This really excited the Lefty cult and kept them hoping but when nothing came of the investigation I cannot imagine the let down they must have felt.

We all know there was fraud in 2020 and no one cares because their guy won but if Trump had won under the similar suspicious circumstances that Biden did the smoldering ruins of many Democrat majority cities would still be smoking.

The fact that poll watchers were pushed back and blocked from doing their jobs should have been a huge red flag but the Left thinks it is a joke. ?

Sadly the powers that be hated Trump that much and the People were cheated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies