Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 09:03 AM

467 posts, read 1,045,507 times

Advertisements

Thread title says it all. And before someone says “How do you know they were illegal aliens?,” just know that any of us who have lived in South Texas can spot them a mile away.

How is this even remotely acceptable? This president is allowing a mass migration event during a pandemic, and flying these people all over the country at our expense. Meanwhile, a different set of rules and onerous restrictions are placed on our own citizens because we have to “follow the science.”

Thanks Joe, I really enjoyed the COVID exposure on my flight.

This president-by-proxy disgusts me. When is he, or whoever’s calling the shots, going to explain their actions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2021, 09:10 AM

962 posts, read 541,204 times
I'm doubtful of your story, considering Texas doesn't give illegal immigrants drivers licenses. If they used a passport to fly they'd probably get nabbed for having an expired visa. If they crossed the border illegally, they'd get nabbed for having no visa.

Or maybe they were people who are in Texas legally? Or, maybe, you can just mind your own business?

Old 05-11-2021, 09:16 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Considering Texas is 41st out of 50 in the percentage of vaccines administered I would worry more about your fellow Texans than those who you perceive are illegal...
Ref: https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...inistered.html

Old 05-11-2021, 09:18 AM

36,533 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post
I'm doubtful of your story, considering Texas doesn't give illegal immigrants drivers licenses. If they used a passport to fly they'd probably get nabbed for having an expired visa. If they crossed the border illegally, they'd get nabbed for having no visa.

Or maybe they were people who are in Texas legally? Or, maybe, you can just mind your own business?
A quick google search brought up a dozen articles on the subject.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:26 AM

2,017 posts, read 3,523,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post

They had a news story here on how illegal aliens are allowed on planes. It sounds like they're able to use their I-862 (notice to appear) form as credentials. Here's an article about it:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/05/...-fly-with-you/

Old 05-11-2021, 09:27 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Elections have consequences.

1- Vote

2- Take seriously election security**

**- revised Nov 2020

Old 05-11-2021, 09:35 AM

962 posts, read 541,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeyax View Post
They had a news story here on how illegal aliens are allowed on planes. It sounds like they're able to use their I-862 (notice to appear) form as credentials. Here's an article about it:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/05/...-fly-with-you/
Well in that case their days are numbered in the USA anyways. The vast majority of illegal immigrants show up to their hearings. And if they don't that's an easy way for a fast-tracked deportation.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:47 AM

20,871 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieTX View Post
Thread title says it all. And before someone says “How do you know they were illegal aliens?,” just know that any of us who have lived in South Texas can spot them a mile away.
Uh huh, typical right-winger. Any short, brown-skinned person speaking Spanish is an illegal alien. And then they wonder why they're accused of being racists.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:48 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Elections have consequences.

1- Vote

2- Take seriously election security**

**- revised Nov 2020
The person you nominate to head the ticket has consequences.

Vote in the primaries for someone at least more popular than Hillary.

Old 05-11-2021, 09:49 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Uh huh, typical right-winger. Any short, brown-skinned person speaking Spanish is an illegal alien. And then they wonder why they're accused of being racists.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Your rhetoric is dangerous.

Sincerely,
A 28 year resident of Texas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies