Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 10:05 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,911,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I hope all the red state governors tell him to stick it.
Having this fool running the country makes me embarrassed to be an American. I’m also embarrassed about the people who voted for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2021, 10:12 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Having this fool running the country makes me embarrassed to be an American. I’m also embarrassed about the people who voted for him.
It will lead to a vaccine card (AKA “papers”). How else can a person’s status be verified?

Old 05-13-2021, 10:12 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Just imagine if Trump made this statement...
The responses by his haters would be priceless.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:13 PM

16,086 posts, read 10,747,693 times
I don't think Biden is revealing a new policy position or some new EO. This simply echoes the general feelings of Americans sick of the foolishness of the anti vax people. They should get vaccinated or wear a mask until they do. Get over yourself.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com

All of the states that still have not administered 75% of their vaccine supply are Trump-tainted states in the south or west. As a CEO or an event planner I would avoid holding meetings or considering expansion into these backward states.

There is no excuse for not getting the vaccine. These are the same people who were running their mouths about letting old people die until we reached a natural level of herd immunity. Now we have a vaccine that will expedite the process of reaching a herd immunity level and they whimper and cry that they don't want a shot. You're pathetic.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:21 PM

795 posts, read 407,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
I don't think Biden is revealing a new policy position or some new EO. This simply echoes the general feelings of Americans sick of the foolishness of the anti vax people. They should get vaccinated or wear a mask until they do. Get over yourself.

All of the states that still have not administered 75% of their vaccine supply are Trump-tainted states in the south or west. As a CEO or an event planner I would avoid holding meetings or considering expansion into these backward states.

There is no excuse for not getting the vaccine. These are the same people who were running their mouths about letting old people die until we reached a natural level of herd immunity. Now we have a vaccine that will expedite the process of reaching a herd immunity level and they whimper and cry that they don't want a shot. You're pathetic.
If you are vaccinated and protected then what difference does it make if others do not want to take the current experimental “vaccines”? Aren’t you always the ones screaming “my body, my choice”? Why the sudden change of tone? Kind of hypocritical don’t ya think?

Oh, and news flash, those so called “backwards states” have been doing better than the blue states since ending the foolishness and lifting their mask mandates ahead of dementia Joe’s cdc orders. Maybe they aren’t so backwards after all.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:25 PM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Nothing like the government forcing citizens to get a non-FDA approved vaccine, less they be ostracized from society like Jewish people during Nazi Germany.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:27 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Nothing like the government forcing citizens to get a non-FDA approved vaccine, less they be ostracized from society like Jewish people during Nazi Germany.
I have been saying this is like a modern day Nazi Germany.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:36 PM

7,147 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Ah yes, the old "the tweet got deleted" excuse.

No, the tweet did not get deleted. It never existed in the first place.
The words came out of the guy’s mouth.
I saw him say it.
What’s the point of pretending it didn’t happen.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:36 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post

Despite all your snippy declarations, Here are the FACTS without your 3 paragraphs of pretentious twattle bookending it:

WITHOUT THE VACCINE AND WITHOUT A GD FACEMASK...SURVIVAL RATE OF COVID-19 IS....99%

99 freakin percent!!!
I have had it with all you ****in fearmongering psychotic busybodies.

Old 05-13-2021, 10:38 PM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
I have been saying this is like a modern day Nazi Germany.
Yup, this ultimatum can’t be enforced without a “papers please” policy by police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies