Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What happens if fraud is PROVEN in the 2020 presidential election?
revote in the states in which fraud occurred 15 10.07%
disqualification of those who gained office via fraud and "2nd place" installed 16 10.74%
revote of the entire nation- fraud candidates disqualified 9 6.04%
nothing at all 91 61.07%
state legislatures recast electoral votes 18 12.08%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 01:40 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They never looked. They were too intimidated from the left loons so they all made weak excuses to not even take it up..

Even the Supreme Court , some were afraid...Clarence Thomas as well as Alito and Gorsuch wanted to take it up.. but fresh in their minds of what the left did to them , they decided not to take it up.. that is Amy Coney Barrette and Kavanaugh. They went chicken because the left smeared them . This is the stinking left.. smears , innuendo, blatant lies , gossip, propaganda is all they have.
It was only Alito and Thomas, and read what they said more carefully.

Quote:
"In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction," wrote Alito, joined by Thomas. "I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief , and I express no view on any other issue."
https://thehill.com/regulation/court...-biden-victory

So they thought they should technically hear it because their court is the place for state vs. state cases, but it doesn't mean they actually thought Texas had a case. It was a bonkers case that would have had disastrous results if they somehow had ruled in favor of Texas

Think about it ..do you really want Pandora's box opened where states could just sue each other if they didn't like the way they were running their elections? Do you want blue states suing red and vice versa? Bonkers. Texas absolutely had no standing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2021, 01:43 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
They never looked or even asked to look at the data... argument is to open an investigation.. they never investigated.
If you actually bothered to look at court documents, you would know that they saw data. Stuff like Ramsland's goofy mixup of Michigan and Minnesota and more. Complaints aren't just one liners where they say "Democrats stole the election!". They lay out what they are suing over and attach things like affidavits and reports as evidence.

Old 05-17-2021, 02:19 PM

17,391 posts, read 16,524,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You don't even know about that one, evidently.
It was pretty well reported at the time. Are you saying now that the officials were never threatened?

I swear it's like talking to people who live in an alternate universe where things that you see with your own eyes aren't "real". Just make it up as you go. Explain away, deny, deny.

Old 05-17-2021, 02:56 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
It was pretty well reported at the time. Are you saying now that the officials were never threatened?

I swear it's like talking to people who live in an alternate universe where things that you see with your own eyes aren't "real". Just make it up as you go. Explain away, deny, deny.
See post #227.

I know, I followed the coverage as it happened, being a Michigander myself.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:02 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
I truly feel bad for people that continue to hold on to hopes that somehow evidence of widespread voter fraud, across multiple states, will suddenly just appear.

If anyone still believes that, they truly are too far gone. They have shut their brains off to reason and logic.

The holy trinity of far-right crazy: Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, and MTG...have successfully brainwashed them, and there's no coming back.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:15 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
They never looked. They were too intimidated from the left loons so they all made weak excuses to not even take it up..

Even the Supreme Court , some were afraid...Clarence Thomas as well as Alito and Gorsuch wanted to take it up.. but fresh in their minds of what the left did to them , they decided not to take it up.. that is Amy Coney Barrette and Kavanaugh. They went chicken because the left smeared them . This is the stinking left.. smears , innuendo, blatant lies , gossip, propaganda is all they have.

Districts in Milwaukee
https://conservativedailypost.com/mi...s-in-the-city/

Just one city ..
So if they never looked how did you come up with 200% increase over registered voter.

Milwaukee districts had more voters than registered according to your unreliable source.

Quote:
City Wire later updated the article, but not before an array of other purported news sources echoed the same supposed finding. Those posts remained online after City Wire updated its post Thursday afternoon. The claim also got some increased attention after a tweet from Sean Hannity.

Here are the unofficial results in those wards as reported by the Milwaukee County clerk’s office (election results aren’t final until officials complete canvassing):

234: 688 registered voters; 588 total ballots cast; 458 votes for Biden; 114 votes for President Donald Trump.
269: 978 registered voters; 861 total ballots cast; 451 votes for Biden; 388 votes for Trump.
272: 1,190 registered voters; 1,096 total ballots cast; 512 votes for Biden; 567 votes for Trump.
273: 671 registered voters; 612 total ballots cast; 313 votes for Biden; 290 votes for Trump.
274: 702 registered voters; 611 total ballots cast; 296 votes for Biden; 297 votes for Trump.
277: 1,520 registered voters; 1,321 total ballots cast; 688 votes for Biden; 602 votes for Trump.
312: 1,029 registered voters; 951 total ballots cast; 553 votes for Biden; 389 votes for Trump.
Whether you look at total ballots cast in each ward or just those cast for Biden and Trump, the amount does not exceed the total number of registered voters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/6180296002/

Old 05-17-2021, 03:18 PM

1,073 posts, read 622,665 times
“I want you to find 11,780 votes”

If that isn’t a constitutional crisis I don’t know what is.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
See post #227.

I know, I followed the coverage as it happened, being a Michigander myself.
My oh my, I can't imagine why a mother might feel threatened by an angry man calling her racist and talking about the school that her children attended. All because that mother wanted to do the job that she had a sworn duty to do. Come on, the woman was being harassed and she felt intimidated.

Yet, we are supposed to feel bad for AOC because Marjorie Taylor Green challenged her to a debate - Eeeek, how scary! The Lalaland of the Left is really something else.

Old 05-17-2021, 04:04 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Sigh...

Quote:
What that tells us is you Ms. Monica Palmer of Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continuing to perpetuate the racist history of this country. And I want you to think about what that means for your kids, who probably go to Grosse Pointe North, and when they see all their Black classmates and they know that...
This is where the the quote gets cut off so that it can be claimed that there was a threat aimed at Monica Palmer's children.

Quote:
... their mother, or their grandmother, their aunt, decided to say, in this democracy in this American project, that is not perfect but we have to work toward perfecting it, I'm going to be comfortable sleeping at night knowing that I silenced the votes of so many people.
He's not threatening her...he's shaming her...or at least trying to shame her.

Monica Palmer wanted to vote against decertification of the vote tallies Detroit precincts because their counts weren't 100% accurate. Ms. Palmer took this position knowing that the white suburb of Livonia had even worse vote tallies than Detroit.

Old 05-17-2021, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Sigh...

This is where the the quote gets cut off so that it can be claimed that there was a threat aimed at Monica Palmer's children.

He's not threatening her...he's shaming her...or at least trying to shame her.

Monica Palmer wanted to vote against decertification of the vote tallies Detroit precincts because their counts weren't 100% accurate. Ms. Palmer took this position knowing that the white suburb of Livonia had even worse vote tallies than Detroit.
If I recall correctly the tallies were more than a little off, it was more along the lines of twice the number of registered voters voted in that district. As far as Livonia goes, if it was worse than Detroit why on earth wasn't it questioned, too?

It seems these officials just certify the vote and then kick the can down the road to be dealt with "later" only that never happens. It just snowballs.

It doesn't matter what his intent was, he made the woman feel threatened. When you talk about a mother's kids and the school that they attend in an angry manner - that would be seen as threatening by most moms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies