Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 05:52 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
When he declined to attempt to stop the attack for several hours and instead sought to use it as another means to overturn the election.

One more time, Trump’s treason occurred after the attack started. Why do you keep pretending it didn’t happen?

What "treason"?

And, how, could he have stopped what was going on (much of it done by antifa)? Did you expect him to swoop in like Superman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2021, 05:59 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What "treason"?
Condoning (for at least several hours) a violent attack on the US government.

Quote:
And, how, could he have stopped what was going on
By telling the people to stop. They went home when he finally got around to doing so.

Quote:
much of it done by antifa
Fake news. Though at least this does indicate a realization on your part of just how heinous the attack was or you wouldn't be trying to shift the blame to others to absolve Trump and his supporters.

Old 05-18-2021, 06:25 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
When he declined to attempt to stop the attack for several hours and instead sought to use it as another means to overturn the election.

One more time, Trump’s treason occurred after the attack started. Why do you keep pretending it didn’t happen?
How could Trump have stopped it? Wasn't that what the Capital police were for? What treason? Geezus, get a grip, will you?

Old 05-18-2021, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
How could Trump have stopped it?
Once again, by telling the people to stop attacking. They stopped when he finally got around to doing so.

Quote:
Geezus, get a grip, will you?
You're the one that clearly needs to get a grip. You clearly can't accept Trump's faults for what they are because of your need to see him as inerrant.

Old 05-18-2021, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Once again, by telling the people to stop attacking. They stopped when he finally got around to doing so.
He tried to stop BLM and ATIFA from rioting also but did they stop just cause he said so? Most who went to the Capital building did so peacefully as he requested and stayed outside of it. Only a minority of loons got violent. But what would you and yours have if you couldn't demonize "most' conservative Trump supporters? You did if for 4 freaking years and are still doing it long after Trump left office! As I said, get a grip!

When are you going to admit what failure Biden is especially with the crisis he created at the border and the millions of dollars it is costing us? He's the current president you know, not Trump! Stop being a hypocrite!

Old 05-18-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
He tried to stop BLM and ATIFA from rioting also but did they stop just cause he said so? Most who went to the Capital building did so peacefully as he requested and stayed outside of it. Only a minority of loons got violent. But what would you and yours have if you couldn't demonize "most' conservative Trump supporters? You did if for 4 freaking years and are still doing it long after Trump left office! As I said, get a grip!

When are you going to admit what failure Biden is especially with the crisis he created at the border and the millions of dollars it is costing us? He's the current president you know, not Trump! Stop being a hypocrite!
Your post is simply another deflection intended to absolve Trump for his treason. Get a grip.

Old 05-18-2021, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Your post is simply another deflection intended to absolve Trump for his treason. Get a grip.
Get back with me when Trump is convicted of treason in the meantime, get a grip!

Old 05-18-2021, 10:04 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,445,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
The only thing I will admit is that you are very confused. Once again you contradict yourself and throw more criticism at The President that, threaded throughout the population with megatons of boost by the corrupt media, diminishes our collective support of this great leader. This is the fatal mistake that led to the catastrophe that was the 2020 election. Pardon me....not led to - caused.

This isn't complicated. All you need do to understand why we are in the situation we are in is look in the mirror. You seem to have several loud voices inside your head, but the only one with any validity is the highlighted one. The others are demons that should be exorcised. Beyond that advice, I don't know how to help you.

"Obey the great one, do not question or doubt. Your doubting is what's holding Him back". Such was said about Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Hugo Chavez.... You thinking one great man can swoop in alone and solve our problems is completely naive. You wanting to obey a dictator puts you in a tiny minority of Americans.

Old 05-18-2021, 10:12 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
The only thing I will admit is that you are very confused. Once again you contradict yourself and throw more criticism at The President that, threaded throughout the population with megatons of boost by the corrupt media, diminishes our collective support of this great leader. This is the fatal mistake that led to the catastrophe that was the 2020 election. Pardon me....not led to - caused.

This isn't complicated. All you need do to understand why we are in the situation we are in is look in the mirror. You seem to have several loud voices inside your head, but the only one with any validity is the highlighted one. The others are demons that should be exorcised. Beyond that advice, I don't know how to help you.

Please understand I am not singling you out for criticism here. For every one of you, there are 10,000 who are completely lost to the programming of the left and are completely unreachable. They will never hear from me as I won't waste my time. I'm addressing you because you get where we need to be - just need a little help bringing things into clearer focus. I hope you're able to.

President Trump's "ways" are his greatest strength. Defend and protect them like gold.
Actually his ways were his greatest weakness and the reason he lost. We have three branches of government not a dictator who thinks he's in charge of everything

Old 05-18-2021, 10:31 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Try the worst in our entire history.
Trump also turned out to be the poorest loser in history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies