Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2021, 04:42 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
People have a right to know if you are vaccinated if you are going to be around them and they have the right to not be in close contact with you in the workplace if you are not vaccinated. Employers should ask every employee and if the do not answer or are not vaccinated, they should be required to wear a mask anytime another employee or visitor is in the same space as them.
No, they don’t have any such “right”.

Old 05-21-2021, 05:31 PM

7,141 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
Incorrect, to some people COVID-19 is DEADLY!
It's just about as deadly as seasonal flu.
Most affected are elderly with underlying conditions.
Those people died in large numbers at the onset.
This pandemic is near over.
Why are you so afraid?
Don't you trust that your vaccine will work?

Old 05-21-2021, 05:49 PM

3,499 posts, read 1,744,714 times
An 84 year old friend of the family got his shot two weeks ago (I don't know if it was first shot or second or Moderna or Pfizer), and today he's in the hospital with fluid containing some blood in it around his heart and lungs, it needs to be drained. I would never bring this up to his familly, but I was wondering if his condition could be from the vaccine. Any thoughts?

Last edited by wp169; 05-21-2021 at 07:10 PM..

Old 05-21-2021, 06:14 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Incorrect, to some people COVID-19 is DEADLY!
So is the flu, a friend of a friends granddaughter died from the flu, colds can turn deadly if turned to pneumonia, same with bronchitis, strep throat, meningitis, cars, water.....

Old 05-21-2021, 06:17 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Every single person I’ve known who has it told me it’s like a bad cold, yes people has died from it, but why are numbers going down?
News flash.....3.44 million people dead from bad cold....Get real.

Old 05-21-2021, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
An 84 year old friend of the family got his shot two weeks ago (I don't know if was first shot or second or Moderna or Pfizer), and today he's in the hospital with fluid containing some blood in it around his heart and lungs, it needs to be drained. I would never bring this up to his familly, but I was wondering if his condition could be from the vaccine. Any thoughts?
I know of a healthy man who had to be hospitalized with blood clots after he took the vaccine, I don’t want to scare people, my daughter and son n law had them and they are fine, but they are younger.

Old 05-21-2021, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
News flash.....3.44 million people dead from bad cold....Get real.
Yet we haven’t shut down businesses and demand people wear masks for a cold, have we?

Old 05-21-2021, 06:23 PM

8,036 posts, read 10,626,487 times
Again today I was asked the question, this time by a customer at my place of employment.

"Did you get the vaccine?" (we are all currently still required to wear masks at work).

Again, my statement "I prefer to keep my personal health care decisions private" and proceeded to change the subject.

As usual, the stunned slack face of someone that doesn't have the depth of thought to realize that what they are asking is none of their d*** business.

Old 05-21-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Again today I was asked the question, this time by a customer at my place of employment.

"Did you get the vaccine?" (we are all currently still required to wear masks at work).

Again, my statement "I prefer to keep my personal health care decisions private" and proceeded to change the subject.

As usual, the stunned slack face of someone that doesn't have the depth of thought to realize that what they are asking is none of their d*** business.
They really can’t, I just talked to my daughter in law’s father who is a medical doctor and he said they can’t demand information like asking if you had the vaccine due to hippa.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:31 PM

3,499 posts, read 1,744,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I know of a healthy man who had to be hospitalized with blood clots after he took the vaccine, I don’t want to scare people, my daughter and son n law had them and they are fine, but they are younger.
My friend's wife has the following attitude regarding medical issues, " she doesn't read anything on the internet", and my friend (her husband) would say to me, "you know too much." I have been told by bosses at work that I am helpful (to everyone) to a fault. My conundrum is I like to help people with what I know, but some don't want to hear it because they are afraid of the truth, or don't want to confront their doctors. Now I keep my mouth shut, but feel guilty if I was right and something bad happens to them. I told my friend I wasn't getting the vaccine (my way of telling him maybe he shouldn't get the shot right now), his response was everyone should decide what's right for them. I really hope the vaccine didn't cause his medical problem because I never elaborated about the possible severe side effects to him. Thanks for responding.

Last edited by wp169; 05-21-2021 at 07:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies