Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 04:18 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I'm now wondering how many more times I'll have to quote these posts:

Because your quotes are not true but we can call it cognitive decline. I think the unsteady gait part was proven when he fell walking up steps in front of the media. The rest of hos cognitive decline is on video for all to see.

I'll bet Dr. Jill Biden knows her husband suffers from cognitive decline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2021, 04:19 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
trump exercises your brain 24/7.. seek help
There you go again with your cancel culture, trying to pretend "your real president" is he who should not be named.

Sorry you are so ashamed of trump. The right reacted the same way about Sarah Palin after it was obvious she was a can of nuts missing a few varieties.

Old 06-04-2021, 04:19 PM

1. Alzheimer’s

Alzheimer’s Disease is the most common type of dementia, and according to the Alzheimer’s Association, it accounts for 60 to 80 percent of dementia cases. Alzheimer’s is a progressive brain disease that leads to broken connections between nerve cells and tissue shrinkage in parts of the brain necessary to memory functions.
Early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s vary from person to person, but can include difficulty finding words, confusion with time and place, trouble with judging distance and challenges in planning and decision-making.

Nothing about the symptoms you listed.

Old 06-04-2021, 04:21 PM

4. Vascular

Vascular dementia is the second most common variety of dementia, accounting for 20 to 40 percent of dementia cases, according to Verywell Health. Vascular dementia is caused by reduced blood supply to the brain due to blood vessels that are diseased, blocked, leaky or otherwise damaged. Without the necessary blood supply, brain cells die, resulting in decreased memory, thinking and reasoning skills.
Common early signs of vascular dementia include difficulty concentrating, slower speed of thinking, challenges following steps and problems with planning and decision-making.

Old 06-04-2021, 04:24 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Because your quotes are not true ...
Oh, so I've given you links to actual studies on the matter, but because you don't want them to be true, you simply declare them to not be true.
Quote:
More:

The Correlation Between Balance, Mobility and Dementia.

If Biden had dementia he would be having issues with:

1. An unsteady gait.
2. Slowness of movement.
3. Increased risk of falls.
4. Difficulty in starting to move.
5. Stiffness.

Any of those would make it difficult to ride a bicycle.
Quote:
Poor balance is strongly correlated with dementia risk.

Clearly Biden does not have a balance issue. If he did he would not be able to ride a bike.
Quote:
but we can call it cognitive decline. I think the unsteady gait part was proven when he fell walking up steps in front of the media.
Breaking news: Even the healthiest people in the world trip over things sometimes. You've done it, I've done, everybody has done it. If you watch the video of Biden stumbling, you'll notice he was actually trying to walk up those stairs pretty fast - a fact which, in and of itself, indicates he is at least reasonably healthy. But in doing so he stumbled. Whoop-tee-do. As I said, everybody does that once in a while.

Old 06-04-2021, 04:26 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
4. Vascular

Vascular dementia is the second most common variety of dementia, accounting for 20 to 40 percent of dementia cases, according to Verywell Health. Vascular dementia is caused by reduced blood supply to the brain due to blood vessels that are diseased, blocked, leaky or otherwise damaged. Without the necessary blood supply, brain cells die, resulting in decreased memory, thinking and reasoning skills.
Common early signs of vascular dementia include difficulty concentrating, slower speed of thinking, challenges following steps and problems with planning and decision-making.

He did have brain aneurysms when he was much younger. As he stated, they had to cut his skull open and repair his damaged brain. It seems as though those surgeons have much more work to do...

Quote:
Oh, so I've given you links to actual studies on the matter, but because you don't want them to be true, you simply declare them to not be true.

Breaking news: Even the healthiest people in the world trip over things sometimes. You've done it, I've done, everybody has done it. If you watch the video of Biden stumbling, you'll notice he was actually trying to walk up those stairs pretty fast - a fact which, in and of itself, indicates he is at least reasonably healthy. But in doing so he stumbled. Whoop-tee-do. As I said, everybody does that once in a while.

Sure, we've all tripped. But most healthy people don't trip 3 times in a row relearning how to use stairs... The fact that you defend Biden's inability to master stairs, after having totally and completely mocked the former president for walking down a ramp in an unsteady fashion... It really shows how partisan you are.

Old 06-04-2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:

Watch the videos, Biden clearly fits the definitions I posted.

Old 06-04-2021, 04:29 PM

Also, notice he is not just riding a bike, but later in the video he is actually taking one hand off the handlebars and waving or saluting people ... and he continues on the bike just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Melenia's high heels would be caught in the pedals, and don't even think of the Fat Orange One trying to ride a bike.

Great to see normal people doing normal things and a normal White House back. Both of them in great shape for their age, and wish them well. Looks like the Secret Service guys are enjoying the outing also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0lLd599yNA

Old 06-04-2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He did have brain aneurysms when he was much younger. As he stated, they had to cut his skull open and repair his damaged brain. It seems as though those surgeons have much more work to do...

Sure, we've all tripped. But most healthy people don't trip 3 times in a row relearning how to use stairs... The fact that you defend Biden's inability to master stairs, after having totally and completely mocked the former president for walking down a ramp in an unsteady fashion... It really shows how partisan you are.

And constantly forget what they are saying...

Old 06-04-2021, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Watch the videos, Biden clearly fits the definitions I posted.
No he doesn't. His only problem is tripping and stumbling over words, which is part of his known speech impediment.

If it weren't for his speech impediment you BDS folks would have absolutely nothing on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies