Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 08:22 PM

6,120 posts, read 4,612,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
A Florida man allegedly stole a car, drove erratically, and led police on a chase. He got out of the car with his 2 month old baby and when he was cornered threw his own baby overhand, 6 feet at a cop. The baby was caught by the cop and is believed to be fine. When other cops tackled him, he kicked and bit at cops.

Perhaps white supremacy made him do it. Maybe we should let him go and apologize to him as Cynthia Nixon might.

/s

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...MCNNSRYTJQCA4/
I wasn't looking at the race of the perpetrator because it really isn't relevant to the violent fiasco that went on.

It was a bad situation all around regardless of that and something the perpetrator (whatever their race may be) needs to be held accountable for. I hope that baby will have a stable life and won't run into this type of nightmare again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2021, 08:48 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Going to be interesting to see how the media tries to spin him into some sort of victim.

Old 06-06-2021, 11:43 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You're blatantly ignoring my point. I posted those stories to fend of those who would come to the table with "this is why we need to vote Republican". Florida has been Republican-ran for 20+ years. This particular incident took place in Vero Beach. Indian River County (where VB is located) which has voted Republican every election since 1948. The mayor of Vero Beach is non-partisan. There are some things that getting partisan won't solve.
For some reason black people are really committing an amazing amount of crime everywhere right now. I think they are being groomed by the leftists and acting out more. The left has used the black, population forever really. All the Jim Crow crap was the democrats. It is odd they continually vote democrat though considering how they use blacks all the time. Look at our division now. That was ALL created by the leftists and all that bait they threw out there.

Ah well, there is no stopping the media machine run by the left. It is winning and will win. Shame.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:13 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I don't. He is a narcissist if he can throw a child, endanger countless people with his driving a weapon and more. He is the selfish human you can be. He cares nothing about anyone but himself. Feel sorry for him? Nope.
It could be the man was thinking the police were going to shoot him and he was afraid they would shoot the baby..

The propaganda that Biden and MSM are putting out there daily have blacks thinking they are all going to be killed by the police... if anything , there are evil messages going out to black men daily and they are bombarded with the message that the police are out to kill them. not from the police but from Biden, Obama and all those creeps on MSM pushing that narrative.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:16 AM

6,120 posts, read 4,612,280 times
People in this thread are really pulling the race and partisan politics cards. But the dude was just a thug who doesn't need to be on the streets, plain and simple, and just someone who really didn't value anyone other than himself, including an innocent baby's life. There are people of other races like that too and they are thugs who don't need to be roaming the streets either.

And it's very plausible that he didn't even care about politics because that would be too much effort for someone like that.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:17 AM

1,301 posts, read 666,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Florida as usual.
Yesterday when I was walking my dogs, I encountered a strange lady who was talking to the sky.
Yeah, there are some weird people in this state.

But hey, Florida won't exist in 50 years since it will all be under water, according to left-wing environmentalists.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:45 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
This video makes me miss Live PD.
Watch Cops Reloaded on REELZ

Old 06-07-2021, 05:47 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I predict it will be determined that this perp had the same drug/s in his system that the George Floyd perp had in his system. When that drug/s (Fentanyl/Meth) are abused, it hampers (slows) normal breathing....and of course reasoning.

Both perps told cops they were having trouble breathing, prior to being taken down.
"Both perps told cops they were having trouble breathing,"

That is what a LOT of them say now.

Old 06-07-2021, 07:18 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Is everyone in Florida crazy...? wth

Old 06-07-2021, 07:21 AM

73,046 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Is everyone in Florida crazy...? wth
No, not everyone. However, Florida has attracted crazy people. And so has Nevada for some reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies