Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 05:50 PM

1,975 posts, read 1,111,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
A jumbled list of anti vaccine sites..Go away please.
Theres a reason people become anti-vaxx, they all link back to stories on various news site. Except the girl who died, no one had the courage to cover that one.

These vaccines in particular are flipping some pro-vaxxers as well though - LINK

Close your eyes if you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2021, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
A good friend who happens to be pro-vaccine is holding off on the 2nd shot for her son due to the heart inflammation issues. She spoke with an infectious disease doctor who told her she was doing the same for her child. She sees nothing wrong with holding off until more information is available. Sounds like a prudent decision.
Everyone keeping up knows the 2nd shot has the worst of the side effects, if it was more commonly known, I think no one would take the 2nd shot.
Looking back, studies are showing more hospitalizations and adverse effects if already infected. But many people are asymptomatic so they dont realize they are set up for a bad outcome. Why risk it if the UK had such good results with 1 shot?

Quote:
Thank you again Rom for opening my eyes to some alternative search engines. I'm very disappointed in Google and what appears to be censoring of information. I have looked at Yandex and Duck Duck Go. Both always seems to give me different information that is either buried on Google or removed (censored).
I normally use presearch.org for search(hate russia), but yes, yandex is the go to for vaccine searching.
Google is censoring way more than vaccine info, much different results on political issues and other health questions as well. As bad as FB and Twitter are, Google puts them to shame - LINK.

Anyone wanting to test it out?

Try searching the first part of this thread title on yandex, then on google...results are a little different

Vaccinating children against SARS-CoV-2 counterproductive

Old 06-06-2021, 06:09 PM

17,622 posts, read 14,767,543 times
Quote:
Not with the gamma variant..The kids that die from covid are just as dead as kids that drown.
As opposed to kids that die from the flu that aren't as dead as the drowned ones.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:10 PM

15,905 posts, read 6,610,796 times
Why do anti-vaxxer arguments always seem a bit dodgy?

Old 06-06-2021, 06:17 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,319,603 times
Quote:
On the contrary more than 2 million children have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Children make up about 12.4% of the total cases in the U.S. At least 172 children had died as of Dec. 17. About 1.8% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations and 0.07% of the deaths have been among children.

https://www.aappublications.org/news...hildren-122920

Question how is a child getting the vaccine dangerous to old folks?
your math/timeliness is off. try again.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:28 PM

9,209 posts, read 6,296,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I am serious.

Drowning is much more deadly than covid when it comes to kids.
Because drowning is dangerous for children, we take precautions around bodies of water. We put up child fences around home swimming pools; we teach young children how to swim; we hire life guards at beaches. In other words, we provide a safer environment so that our children do not drown. We utilize every protection we can.

Similarly, covid can be dangerous for children. so we take precautions and provide vaccinations to lessen or minimize the impact the disease may have on them. We provide vaccinations to lessen spreading the disease to other children or to adults. We utilize every protection we can. Even one child's death is disastrous when it's your child.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:28 PM

37,212 posts, read 41,413,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Israel at least moving towards a single shot of Pfizer for children, kudos for them.. - LINK
1 shot eliminated 96% of covid death in UK

You will never see much coverage on these either
Emma Burkey -18 year old with brain clots , J&J - LINK
Everest Romney - 17 year old with blood clots - Pfizer - LINK
Kamrynn Soleil Thomas - 16 year old dead following Pfizer from blood clots - LINK
18 heart cases in CONN alone that required hospitalization - LINK
Telegram group - Remembering the victims - LINK

Vaccine resources
Use Yandex.com to search for vaccine death or vaccine injuries, it wont hide sites like google.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/tags/ta...avirus+vaccine
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...category/covid
https://thecovidblog.com
https://vaccineimpact.com

Vaccine wrap up - LINK , VIDEO LINK(flu comparison)

I can match you link for link using kids who died from COVID-19. You will run out of links before I do. Everyone should note that the "vaccine resources" Rom uses are notoriously antivaccine.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:42 PM

2,335 posts, read 818,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I can match you link for link
And then we could get info from all sides. Sounds like a great idea. Then we can let people make up their own minds instead of having a one-sided viewpoint rammed down our throats. What a novel concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Everyone should note that the "vaccine resources" Rom uses are notoriously antivaccine.
Nice to know. It doesn't concern me. You say antivaccine like it's a bad thing?

Old 06-06-2021, 07:24 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,669,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
Because drowning is dangerous for children, we take precautions around bodies of water. We put up child fences around home swimming pools; we teach young children how to swim; we hire life guards at beaches. In other words, we provide a safer environment so that our children do not drown. We utilize every protection we can.

Similarly, covid can be dangerous for children. so we take precautions and provide vaccinations to lessen or minimize the impact the disease may have on them. We provide vaccinations to lessen spreading the disease to other children or to adults. We utilize every protection we can. Even one child's death is disastrous when it's your child.

True...drowning isn't contagious with asymptomatic transmission either...vaccines are the way to end the covid pandemic

Old 06-06-2021, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
And then we could get info from all sides. Sounds like a great idea. Then we can let people make up their own minds instead of having a one-sided viewpoint rammed down our throats. What a novel concept.

Nice to know. It doesn't concern me. You say antivaccine like it's a bad thing?
Thats the thing, the honest people who still believe in informed consent will also tell you there are safe alternatives, like Steve Kirsch. - LINK
Quote:
Based on what I know today about the serious adverse events (SAEs) and death rates, choosing not to vaccinate (and if you then later get COVID, treating it early) is the superior option. This is especially true for those under age 30; the risks of infection are lower and the early treatment protocols are more effective and proven.
I have an ethical obligation to report that option to people because I believe it will save lives and avoid debilitating serious adverse events caused by the current vaccines many of which may be permanent.
Over 4,200 COVID vaccine related deaths have been reported in the VAERS system. Nobody knows the exact number, but it is likely much higher since VAERS is a voluntary system and I know that doctors are being discouraged from reporting vaccine related deaths.
I have 2 boys myself, do I want to give them the I-Mask protocol(decades of data) or a shot(no long term data) that could drop them dead from a blood clot immediately? I honestly dont see how this is much of a decision, IF were being honest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies