Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2021, 06:45 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You misunderstand sir.

IM not saying I dont take the subject serious. Im saying I dont take the Republicans in this forum seriously, since yall have had 100+ chances to take things like this seriously, but dismiss it every time.
Yet the Democrats claims they take it seriously, till it’s one of their own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2021, 06:46 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,207,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Hunter Biden's business dealings -- China, the Ukraine --using dear ol' dad's political clout, is the problem. The lack of good character, while disappointing, is simply one more hypocrisy where if it had been Ivanka or Jared, the NY Times and liberal activists would have been all over it.

Hunter Biden's $83,000/month Burisma Ukraine job. What does the NY Times or Washington Post do about that? Ignore it....
I think of the young girl who got kicked out of college for using the n-word in an old video (more in line with hip/hop culture).

I think of Paula Deen who pretty much lost her business because she supposedly used the n-word.

How many others have been cancelled and/or lost their jobs because of their use of the n-word?

But when Hunter Biden does it, nothing happens?

Old 06-09-2021, 06:47 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,667,243 times
It baffles me with all the investigations, lawsuits, impeachment, media negativity about Trump, why there is no investigation into Biden and his son. Such hypocrites! And Kamala with here affair with Willie, buried under the rug. Yet Trump's tax return was scrutinized while the billionaires of the world, who paid next to nothing, aren't.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:47 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
20 posts out of 105 total so far.
yeah, 'bothered' is a kind word to use here.
I find it amusing. It matters naught to me if Hunter Biden is found guilty of something.

I find some people are more invested politically in being "against" things and wanting to discuss that all day every day.

I prefer when people are "for" things, interested in policy and such. But that takes work, being constantly against things, does not.

Does that make 21 posts? Oh dear.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-09-2021, 06:50 AM

4,853 posts, read 3,279,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Do you have kids? Do you know my dad married my mom when they were 32 years apart. Should I be shunned? I had nothing to do with it.

Should every parent with a schizophrenic child be fired from their job? I mean.... genetics.

WTF do I care about Hunter Biden?

You know what it shows me? That you have to go elsewhere to try and find something about the President.

If you want to explain to me why the President's agenda is bad, then I'll listen. If you want to tell me dirt on his kid, his great uncle, or 2nd cousin..... I think you have issues..... and no dirt.
As I said in my previous post, this didn't apply to the previous administration. Even before it was an adminstration. In fact, even before Trump was the nominee.

Honestly, I DGAS about Hunter, either... but fair is fair, and the media bias for the last 5 years is plain eough for a blind man to see.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
It baffles me with all the investigations, lawsuits, impeachment, media negativity about Trump, why there is no investigation into Biden and his son. Such hypocrites! And Kamala with here affair with Willie, buried under the rug. Yet Trump's tax return was scrutinized while the billionaires of the world, who paid next to nothing, aren't.
1. Hunter is under investigation
2. Trump never provided his tax returns, though now he will have to
3. Biden is (trying) changing the tax laws so those billionaires have to pay taxes

Old 06-09-2021, 06:53 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
So what?

I've pointed out that we nominated Biden precisely because of his appeal to the right-wing - he's senile, a little creepy, may be a little racist, and a little incoherent. He's a Democratic candidate that right-wingers can identify with. And it worked - we won Georgia and Arizona. No complaint from me whatsoever. Whatever the hell his son is up to, is not something I care one bit.

Did you say the same think about Trump's kids?

Old 06-09-2021, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Did you say the same think about Trump's kids?
The one's who worked in the White House and were involved in campaigns? You don't see the difference?

I sure don't care what Tiffany does. If this story were about her, my response would be the same.

Old 06-09-2021, 07:04 AM

23,988 posts, read 15,086,618 times
I care not one flip about Hunter Biden. He has had enough grief to deal with. No telling how any of us would respond to the loss of our mom and being hurt ourselves at such an impressionable age. Some suck it up, some go to pieces.

What surprises me is that nobody ever taught him to never ever put stuff in writing that could come back to haunt him and dad.

That's what has saved DJT arse. Cohen taught him early on to never do anything that's discoverable. That's how nobody will be able to pin anything on him.

And exactly what all the lawyers told DH when he did M&A.

Old 06-09-2021, 07:23 AM

2,502 posts, read 3,406,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
I think of the young girl who got kicked out of college for using the n-word in an old video (more in line with hip/hop culture).

I think of Paula Deen who pretty much lost her business because she supposedly used the n-word.

How many others have been cancelled and/or lost their jobs because of their use of the n-word?

But when Hunter Biden does it, nothing happens?
Yes. And didn't liberals cancel Harper Lee's 'To Kill A Mockingbird', one of the very best and wisest novels ever written in the history of literature, because of the "problematic" language regarding race? "Huckleberry Finn" has been removed in many schools' teaching lists because of it.

Apparently many white liberals have become too brainwashed and mentally deficient if they are unable to grasp some of the ideas contained in the two novels above. Their only strategy is to scream "racism" and use emotional opinions against anything they disagree with.

Emotional opinions are not reliable reality. It's normal to have an opinion--clearly, all of us here on city data have some!--but opinions are not what one should use to lead a country founded on freedom and individual responsibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies