Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 04:27 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times

Advertisements

this is getting rather pathetic..

Quote:
Dr. Anthony Fauci spoke about himself in the third-person as he sought to defend himself from an onslaught of attacks to his reputation on Wednesday.

Appearing on MSNBC's Meet the Press Daily, the embattled director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases tried to push back against mounting criticism over claims he changed his stance on masks and helped fund the Wuhan Institute of Virology Lab, where experts now believe COVID-19 originated.

'Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people, and there was pushback against me. So if you are trying to get at me as a public health official, you're really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science.'

'And anybody that looks at what is going on clearly sees that,' Fauci concluded. 'You have to be asleep not to see that.

'Science and the truth are being attacked.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0006AF8F0977D7
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2021, 04:31 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Fauci is a Federal tool. He is owned and cannot speak at will.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:38 PM

2,504 posts, read 3,407,676 times
I read Fauci the Fraud's drivel. It is checks ALL the boxes of a classic narcissist. It is astounding that anyone can behave and talk that way after the pain and chaos he has perpetuated around the world.

Fauci is panicked now, apparently. EcoHealth Alliance chief Peter Daszak knows his scheme is up too. Why hasn't he been arrested yet?

The slight increase in emotionally unhinged liberals posting this afternoon means they were ordered to go forth and post against the free thinkers of the U.S.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:39 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,787,347 times
Oh geeze, how about it's just that he didn't know and took a guess. That's what it looks like to me. Not that it makes it okay.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:48 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Fauci …. The Science God.

Bought and paid for by the Communist Chinese.
“Nothing could make me Fire Dr Fauci as my TOP Science Advisor - Joe Biden”

Old 06-09-2021, 04:52 PM

19,814 posts, read 9,376,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
this is getting rather pathetic..

"Dr. Anthony Fauci spoke about himself in the third-person as he sought to defend himself from an onslaught of attacks to his reputation on Wednesday.

'Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people, and there was pushback against me. So if you are trying to get at me as a public health official, you're really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science.'

'Science and the truth are being attacked.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0006AF8F0977D7
No, we are attacking lies and deceptions and incompetence.

Old 06-09-2021, 05:40 PM

45,233 posts, read 26,464,208 times
The man is a textbook case of Delusions of Granduer
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/...ons-grandeur#1
Quote:
Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true. Some people mistakenly call it “illusions” of grandeur.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:19 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times
This is a pretty pathetic argument, probably the worst one I’ve seen him make yet. The self aggrandizement almost reminds me of something Trump might say. He seems to not handle criticism very well lately.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:32 PM

2,367 posts, read 910,329 times
And what is wrong with attacking science, when science can be used to kill people?

Old 06-09-2021, 06:40 PM

3,560 posts, read 1,656,346 times
Unlike religion with dogma that never changes, science changes as new facts are garnered. I would be more upset with Fauci if his opinion didnt change as time and research progresses. I still think its stupid to relax standards on masks, etc, the pandemic isnt over, its just lessening in USA. But seems those determined to make money come heck or high water have pressured the relaxation in rules. Plus it was getting to where you would have to put the maskless in prison or something to get them to obey the rules. They seemed to want to fight to the death to protect their right to infect others. Since so many flat earther types refuse the vaccine, good chance strain delta of covid or some new strain will come back with a vengence. All humans dont live in USA...DUH! So it has plenty opportunity to mutate. But oh well sure the flat earthers will make up yet another excuse. Space aliens maybe able to track and probe them if they take the vaccine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies