Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 08:03 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,153,733 times

Advertisements

That new title for Trump has been getting more spread than the actual article, which was a plea from a Republican to take a stand against Trump. She's not the first, but the phrase got her a lot of attention. And it's so apt.

My Fellow Republicans, Stop Fearing This Dangerous and Diminished Man
By Barbara Comstock

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol..

The harm is that the lies have metastasized and could threaten public safety again. The U.S. Capitol Police report that threats against members of Congress have increased 107 percent this year. Representative Adam Kinzinger, a Republican, has noted, “There’s no reason to believe that anybody organically is going to come to the truth.” Representative Liz Cheney, another Republican, said, “It’s an ongoing threat, so silence is not an option.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/09/o...arty-2022.html

https://theoneworldnews.com/analysis...iminished-man/

Old 06-13-2021, 08:06 PM

29,857 posts, read 24,975,730 times
Hey now, that title belongs to you! 4 years of daily belly aching because the orange man defeated the swamp queen did not go unnoticed. You are the reigning champion of butt hurt sore losers! Orange you glad Hillary is still not your president? I am!

Old 06-13-2021, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtus7 View Post
I guess with the train wreck we have as President, the Left has no other choice then to keep attacking a man that isn't even occupying the White House, instead he is occupying the space in their heads.
Don't kid yourself that that's all there is. Stay tuned for all the court cases, both civil and criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Hey now, that title belongs to you! 4 years of daily belly aching because the orange man defeated the swamp queen did not go unnoticed. You are the reigning champion of butt hurt sore losers! Orange you glad Hillary is still not your president? I am!
Daily? You're a little melodramatic there. You will, of course, find no Democrat who would not have preferred Hillary. In fact, if it weren't that so many Dems didn't bother to vote, because her win was so widely predicted, she would actually have won.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:11 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,264,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Don't kid yourself that that's all there is. Stay tuned for all the court cases, both civil and criminal.
Timeframe on that? It’s been 4+ years already.

4,524 posts, read 1,876,332 times
Quote:
You’ve had nearly five years to arrest this guy and throw him in jail

What’s your excuse?

Quote:

You've been saying "the walls are closing in" for 4 years now. And you still don't learn... Or maybe you are wiser than I give credit and you are simply trying to distract people from the train wreck of a mess the Biden administration is making all over America.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Timeframe on that? It’s been 4+ years already.
Very true. It seems very possible that Trump could be dead before the court cases all play out. I think there are about a dozen.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:16 PM

32,132 posts, read 15,126,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtus7 View Post
Nah, I see him back in office and certain members of CD having nervous breakdowns.
Would that be August?

41,016 posts, read 18,264,955 times
Quote:
Very true. It seems very possible that Trump could be dead before the court cases all play out. I think there are about a dozen.
So you have no idea of a timeframe, and how do you know there are about a dozen?

Quote:

Daily? You're a little melodramatic there. You will, of course, find no Democrat who would not have preferred Hillary. In fact, if it weren't that so many Dems didn't bother to vote, because her win was so widely predicted, she would actually have won.

Actually, I was speaking the truth. There were some days that you created 2-3 orange man bad threads. I know I'm right. My memory is a whole lot better than the current POTUS. You still can't help but create these random orange man bad threads. Maybe it's for old times' sake?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.