Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 05:09 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,996,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
So, I'm wondering if this vaccine is so great, why are those scared of unvaccinated people? Shouldn't they be walking around so safe. Even the CDC (joke, how hasn't been right) says vaccinated people are super heroes, I mean so safe from ever getting sick and dying again. But why are they so afraid of people that don't get the same experimental shot?

All I hear is how everyone needs this even those that have natural immunity.

There are people (like cancer patients) who cannot get vaccinated or who will not generate a strong immune response. To them, every unvaccinated person could be carrying a deadly biological agent which could kill them.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:21 AM

238 posts, read 99,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I am not scared of what they can do to me. I am scared of they can do to this economy.

You should be more worried about what your blue state leaders are doing to the economy and people's jobs.

https://komonews.com/news/local/a-ne...-in-job-growth

Seattle of all places with Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft... etc... etc... is dead last in job growth while red states like TX and FL are at the top.

Why is that?

Because Washington state is STILL locked down.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:24 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,360,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I think it's a combination of things. First, in spite of the fact that many are oh-so-convinced that we must force or coerce others into getting the vaccine-they in fact don't trust it's effectiveness to protect themselves. It's also a fact that a great many people lack critical thinking skills, let alone basic math skills, and instead of researching or even thinking about what makes sense, they buy into the FUD promoted by the MSM. Third, though many won't admit it-they want a populace that is compliant to the dictates of those in positions of power, and feel threatened by any that question established dogma.

And the meek shall inherit the earth. We're seeing in front of our own eyes how the world's worst totalitarians rose to power.

Mister, you nailed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Where in the world did you pick up such nonsense? I got vaccinated so as not to fear unvaccinated people who may have covid.
And the important word here is "fear"; the "wokesters" are so afraid of everything outside their faux-"sanitary" world that they will sink to Fascism to impose it on the rest of us.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:49 AM

9,542 posts, read 4,369,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
So, I'm wondering if this vaccine is so great, why are those scared of unvaccinated people? Shouldn't they be walking around so safe. Even the CDC (joke, how hasn't been right) says vaccinated people are super heroes, I mean so safe from ever getting sick and dying again. But why are they so afraid of people that don't get the same experimental shot?

All I hear is how everyone needs this even those that have natural immunity.
The vaccine isn't 100% effective. Common knowledge. Not sure why you didn't know this.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:58 AM

1,081 posts, read 550,454 times
The vaccine protects you from severe COVID19. You can still contract and spread COVID19 if vaccinated.
I am not afraid of vaccinated or unvaccinated people. That is your own internal fear working on you. People are generally fear driven. The biggest is fear of rejection. If the majority of people are doing something and you are not, you fear social stigma. So you start threads accusing others of things to normalize your behavior.
I care not if you are vaccinated or not. I care not if you wear a mask. That's on you. If you want me to interact with you in a confined space, I will be wearing a mask. I do not want to be even mildly sick with this virus. I don't have the time to be sick right now - even mildly.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:04 AM

22,674 posts, read 24,650,273 times
Maybe sane people KNOW the claimed rates of vaccine-efficiency are probably
just a way to sell the vax.......95% effective at preventing covid, I highly doubt it.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:04 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,787,561 times
I’m vaccinated. I don’t care if others aren’t.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:06 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,936,606 times
Why would I take an experimental vacine, for a disease I've already had, when there are drugs available that have proved very effective that are proven safe?

Old 06-15-2021, 06:11 AM

24,550 posts, read 17,303,484 times
I have always been leery of going into crowds and catching something because people are filthy animals. They cough and sneeze all over the place, don't wash their hands after using the bathroom etc.. I'm still wearing a mask when I head into store where most have dropped them. I missed seeing smiles but what I had forgotten about is just how many slack jaw dopes are out there walking around with their mouths hanging open.

Scared? I'm scared of the power the politicians have over us. They can close down business's and lock people in their homes with no real science backing them. They can flip flop and pivot on pandemic procedures where mask are needed then not then we need 2 then one. In other words they do not know. The Covid was turned into a political weapon to destroy Trump. It worked and now they do not know what to do about it so they flipped the switch. One day we were wearing masks and now we are not. They have no idea but pretend they do and that is scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies