Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2021, 09:19 AM

23,740 posts, read 12,594,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Uhh... Read the title of the thread. Typed by the OP.

I did open the link.
Biden was not "screaming".

More drama queen antics from the MAGA crowd.
If you opened the link like you claimed then how is you did not notice that the title of this thread, "typed by the OP", is the title of the article that was linked by the OP?

talk about someone being a drama queen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2021, 09:25 AM

13,631 posts, read 4,946,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
demented and unhinged when confronted with a minimally challenging question.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...aign=dwtwitter
Watch the video

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B&&FORM=VDRVSR

Now tell me, did Biden truly "scream" at the reporter? What a phony headline!

Old 06-17-2021, 09:32 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,224,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
If you opened the link like you claimed then how is you did not notice that the title of this thread, "typed by the OP", is the title of the article that was linked by the OP?

talk about someone being a drama queen
You asked where the OP said Biden was "screaming"

I told you. Rather than agree that Biden was nowhere close to screaming, you continue to defend the use of the word "screaming" in the title of this thread.

But for S&G I'll play along....OK the right wing rag's title said Biden was "screaming".

Doncha think that the OP must have agreed, since he/she took the time to type that as the title? I mean, if the OP didn't agree, why would they post it?

Use some brainpower, will ya.

Old 06-17-2021, 09:34 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,224,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post

Now tell me, did Biden truly "scream" at the reporter? What a phony headline!
You opened a can of worms. The people who spent 4 years defending someone who talks like a 5th grader is now all of a sudden upset because big, bad Biden was "screaming". At the press. Who they hate.

I think they're gonna need a safe space.

Old 06-17-2021, 09:41 AM

1,803 posts, read 938,382 times
WOW... Biden lashing out with just 4/5 words.... dishing it back....with as if a - gesture.... is this TRUMP FASHION? No cause Trump would let it eat at him and go Tweeting in the middle of the night.

Still Biden showed... I AIN'T TAKIN da question.... good for him. The rest of the SUMMIT WENT WELL... PUTIN GAVE DUE RESPECT AND SAID SO AND PUTIN SAID BIDEN HELD HIS STAND WELL.

What more do we want? Did Trump have any fumbles in his Summit's???? Any LASHING OUT at reporters and even World Leaders?

Old 06-17-2021, 09:42 AM

13,631 posts, read 4,946,950 times
Quote:

Doncha think that the OP must have agreed, since he/she took the time to type that as the title? I mean, if the OP didn't agree, why would they post it?

More likely the OP didn't bother to check the veracity of the article. He/she just saw a juicy headline and copied it. Far too common on this forum.

Old 06-17-2021, 09:44 AM

17,411 posts, read 16,566,992 times
I thought that Biden held it together pretty well during the press conference and seemed calm enough throughout it. He was extremely vague in his answers and we were left wondering what, if anything, had been accomplished in the meeting but he at least answered the questions coherently which is, sadly, not always the case with Biden. Then he goes and displays this fit of temper at the end and it just made him look out of control and BAD. Like it doesn't take much to push his buttons.

Overall, this was not a good trip for Biden. He comes across as weak and easily walked over.

Old 06-17-2021, 09:47 AM

1,803 posts, read 938,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I thought that Biden held it together pretty well during the press conference and seemed calm enough throughout it. He was extremely vague in his answers and we were left wondering what, if anything, had been accomplished in the meeting but he at least answered the questions coherently which is, sadly, not always the case with Biden. Then he goes and displays this fit of temper at the end and it just made him look out of control and BAD. Like it doesn't take much to push his buttons.

Overall, this was not a good trip for Biden. He comes across as weak and easily walked over.
Only the US Right bias media says this.... the rest of the world is not....Putin clearly gave Biden his due and respect and clearly SAID THEIR MEETING WAS NOT A SLIPPING UP BIDEN.

Works for me. Why Biased links want to stick to the SHOCK points to demonize a GOOD SUMMIT is just because Political climate and bias is what the last 4 yrs created. The rest of the World REPORTS THINGS CIVILLY. Something some in our media lost.

You'all need to realize that BIDEN DID NOT STUMBLE THE WAY YOU'ALL wanted and predicted... sorry boys.

Old 06-17-2021, 09:47 AM

23,740 posts, read 12,594,423 times
Quote:
You asked where the OP said Biden was "screaming" I told you.
No, I did not. You are confused.
Quote:
Rather than agree that Biden was nowhere close to screaming,
Actually, I did agree with you. Again, you are confused.

Quote:
you continue to defend the use of the word "screaming" in the title of this thread.
Where did I do that? Are you still confused?
Saying it was the title of the article is not "defending the use of the word".

Quote:
But for S&G I'll play along....OK the right wing rag's title said Biden was "screaming".

Use some brainpower, will ya.
I figure the OP did a copy and paste of .. wait for it .. the title of the article. In your mind, was the OP supposed to have rewritten the title of the article if he, or you, found the real title objectionable?

Old 06-17-2021, 09:48 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,572,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
No more than the last maniac.
Hahahaha, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies