Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2021, 01:24 AM

52,790 posts, read 34,678,773 times

Advertisements

demented and unhinged when confronted with a minimally challenging question.

Quote:
“Where in the Hell?!” Biden said. “What do you do all the time? When did I say I was confident?”

“What I said was — let’s get it straight!” Biden continued, talking over Collins as she attempted to answer him. “I said what will change their behavior is if the rest of the world reacts to them, and they diminishes [sic] their standing in the world. I’m not confident of anything, just stating a fact.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...aign=dwtwitter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2021, 02:27 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,257,105 times
Is that the standard we're ascribing to all presidents, or just this one?

Old 06-17-2021, 02:38 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,533,809 times
Even CNN are turning on him now. Maybe the press will finally do their job.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-handlers.html
'What we have not seen him do is answer questions like that without his aides screaming at him to stop.

'I have never seen a president, covering the last four of them, who was so protected by his aides in terms of often not wanting him to answer some questions.'

Old 06-17-2021, 03:25 AM

45,268 posts, read 26,526,559 times
When a D is in office, its best to view the corporate media as just another member of the cabinet, and here Biden may as well be dressing down an employee who has displeased him. In other words, nothing will come of it.
Obama fed the corporate press scraps and it continued to run cover for him (and still does to this day)

Old 06-17-2021, 03:50 AM

34,263 posts, read 18,645,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
When a D is in office, its best to view the corporate media as just another member of the cabinet, and here Biden may as well be dressing down an employee who has displeased him. In other words, nothing will come of it.
Obama fed the corporate press scraps and it continued to run cover for him (and still does to this day)
95% or more of the Media is just the Propaganda Ministry of the Democrat Party and Progressives are fine with this extreme bias and conflict of interest. They are no better than Tass and Pravda.

Old 06-17-2021, 03:51 AM

17,657 posts, read 17,775,799 times
If a Republican president at his age and mental faculties then the majority of the press and talk shows would be attacking him mercilessly. But because there’s a D next to his name he’s given the gentle treatment. I would call for him to resign or be removed following a health evaluation on his cognitive abilities but that would mean Harris would become president and she didn’t even make the final four in the run to be the Democratic Party nominee to run for president and she hasn’t shown her abilities as Vice President. Like in football a candidate passed over in the first several rounds of the draft can show their true capabilities once playing for a pro team outshining those drafted ahead of them. Harris was given this chance as VP and she hasn’t shown any executive experience for this level of government.

Old 06-17-2021, 03:58 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,997,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
95% or more of the Media is just the Propaganda Ministry of the Democrat Party and Progressives are fine with this extreme bias and conflict of interest. They are no better than Tass and Pravda.

Unfortunately much of the population thinks what they get masquerading as news is fact based journalism when it is not. You used the word "propaganda" and that is actually what our "news" is.

Old 06-17-2021, 04:06 AM

7,467 posts, read 3,594,125 times
The associated press operates like a North Korean poster printer.

Old 06-17-2021, 04:15 AM

16,165 posts, read 6,906,349 times
Response: Opinion

We went from having a President that would sail the stormy seas to a President whose boat is being towed to shore.

Old 06-17-2021, 04:15 AM

9,915 posts, read 9,621,902 times
I wonder if its really Biden that does not want to take questions and he blames it on his staff. Which is why he always blames them for him getting in trouble if he takes questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies