Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 09:55 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I think we all know the answer to this question. It's flat out racism--exactly the thing that the left professes to hate and fight against. Which, of course, is another example of leftist hypocrisy.
That’s what makes this doubly infuriating. The leftists scream “racist! Racist! White Supremacist” at any conservative who disagrees with their nonsense, and then these same leftists are working overtime to demean an entire race of people and introduce racist policies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2021, 09:55 AM

21,939 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
These two incidents happened here in Minneapolis, MN, in the last week. Basically the same "crime" but clearly there is a different standard of law here.

One man, the white man, was charged with 2nd degree murder, and his bail was set at $1 MILLION dollars.

One man, the black man, was charged with criminal vehicular operation, and his bail was set at $200K.

https://www.startribune.com/murder-c...bar/600068834/

https://kstp.com/news/charges-filed-...okins/6146034/

This is WRONG. Just flat out WRONG, and is beyond disturbing. Adding insult to injury, the people that the white driver killed were out there probably breaking the law in the street way late at night.

So, what the hell is going on?
I think you know.

Old 06-19-2021, 09:58 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I think you know.
More than a year ago, we had a Farrakhan-praising militant black saying that the blacks had a Plan. When I asked him what this plan was, he said, a little ominously, that we whites would know it when it happened.

I think I know it now.

Last edited by Rachel976; 06-19-2021 at 10:07 AM..

Old 06-19-2021, 10:04 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
lawful protest .
Since when is shutting down a public street "lawful"?

The anarchists in the Minnesota have been committing all kinds of similar illegal shutting down of streets since Saint Floyd died.

Old 06-19-2021, 10:14 AM

3,573 posts, read 1,177,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
That’s what makes this doubly infuriating. The leftists scream “racist! Racist! White Supremacist” at any conservative who disagrees with their nonsense, and then these same leftists are working overtime to demean an entire race of people and introduce racist policies.
this is subject that historically divided people , in this times division is the best way of control of masses that you have ho real protection against.

Old 06-19-2021, 10:17 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
One sentence later:

"He said there is no evidence that Kraus was motivated by racial bias or politics."

Stop lying.

And I bet Brookins has a rap sheet as long or longer.
Doesn’t matter his motivation. He admitted that he intentionally drove at them.
Why keep overlooking that?

Old 06-19-2021, 10:20 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
More than a year ago, we had a Farrakhan-praising militant black saying that the blacks had a Plan. When I asked him what this plan was, he said, a little ominously, that we whites would know it when it happened.

I think I know it now.
The militant Black plan

1) intoxicate white citizens where they end up with 5 DUI’s and a canceled license.

2) force them to drive without a license after intoxication

3) manipulate the white mind into believing they can drive through a crowd with no intention of harming anyone

4) convince the white mind to confess to intentionally driving into crowd

Operation CRT 1984 is now in full effect!

Old 06-19-2021, 10:21 AM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times
Were the judges in both cases Black? Since we're on the race thing, yet again

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 06-19-2021, 10:22 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I think you know.
Yeah, we do know.
The OP apparently believes that the white guy shouldn’t have to be punished for intentionally driving into a group of people.

Old 06-19-2021, 10:22 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well we have been seeing the same type of double justice for years especially in the Sanctuary cities when an illegal alien breaks the law. How many times do we hear about an illegal alien getting into a car crash where he does not have a license, the car is unregistered and does not have insurance. If that happened to you or I we would have the book thrown at us and we would be made to pay and pay while the illegal is sent on his way because the cops and judge know that they cannot enforce any repercussions on that person. In a sanctuary city ICE isn't even called.

We have also seen a double standard when it comes to our elected Democrats and Republicans. The Reps are always held to a higher standard.
There is a GOP woman in the house who didn’t have a GED until a few months ago. The standard is the standard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies