Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 11:12 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Well, she was white.

As far as is known, she was part of a group of anarchists who illegally shut down a street (endangering everyone, as they found out), were out at midnight...all over a man who SHOT AT LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Sorry, not sorry, that I don't shed a tear over that whole incident. They were committing criminal acts in the name of another vile violent felon (Winston Smith).

The kid on his skateboard (he was black), well, I do feel like he got a truly raw deal.
God, your victim blaming is so boring & predictable. Better luck next time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2021, 06:59 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,397,212 times
They’re out for revenge. Especially in the cities where they hire activist DAs who are there to persecute Whites. If you’re White, you should avoid spending any time in cities and move to red areas that are full of other Whites. Also, you should purchase a firearm and train with it.

Old 06-20-2021, 07:16 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,512,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
God, your victim blaming is so boring & predictable. Better luck next time.
Oh, the irony.....

Do these libs even hear themselves? All year we have to hear about evil whitey oppressing the poor, black victims!

Old 06-20-2021, 07:19 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,512,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
They’re out for revenge. Especially in the cities where they hire activist DAs who are there to persecute Whites. If you’re White, you should avoid spending any time in cities and move to red areas that are full of other Whites. Also, you should purchase a firearm and train with it.
I sure hope I don’t have a “mild” altercation with a black person, like a purse-snatching. In my liberal county, he’d have to stab me 15 times before they took my side, and even then they’d find a way to excuse it with his oppressed upbringing or whatnot. It’s like “To Kill a Mockingbird” around here, in reverse.

Old 06-20-2021, 07:41 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,094,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
There has been a lot of that particularly here in the Twin Cities since Saint Fentanyl Floyd passed.

I have seen many cases where whites are charged with particularly higher charges, and blacks have been released from jail with particularly bad crimes (gun crimes, for exampl).

I am not imagining it - I am hyper aware of these things and watch the news all the time.

Old 06-20-2021, 08:43 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,300,036 times
The sheer irony of this thread is ludicrous.

Old 06-20-2021, 11:11 AM

46,975 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
I don't see a big difference in the crimes.
It's been explained, but let's try again.

Quote:
Kraus, driving drunk/drugged, killed an adult who was illegally shutting down a street at midnight.
As hard as it may be to fathom for some, that does not enter into the definition of his crime. We have laws that specify when manslaughter is justified. "They were in my way" does not qualify.

Quote:
In fact I would argue what Brookins did was more egregious. He killed a kid who was just playing in the street because of his recklessness.
I think may be close to understanding.

Recklessness doesn't come with intent. And that is, in a nutshell, the difference between murder and manslaughter.

Anyway, looks like the self-pity party is in full swing, so I'll let you guys wallow in victimhood.

Old 06-20-2021, 11:15 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Notice the same ones came jumping into this thread like clockwork? So predictable. And the OP still can’t comprehend that the white guy did it intentionally. Why is this so confusing for the OP & the others who jumped in to post without having any idea what the actual topic is?
Agreed. The OP gave poor examples. A lot depends on the context of what went on behind the scenes. Was there a plea deal involved, is one a harsher judge, are the sentencing guidelines different, and what are the criminal backgrounds of the two defendants? It does not look like a black and white issue.

Old 06-20-2021, 11:22 AM

13,623 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
These two incidents happened here in Minneapolis, MN, in the last week. Basically the same "crime" but clearly there is a different standard of law here.

One man, the white man, was charged with 2nd degree murder, and his bail was set at $1 MILLION dollars.

One man, the black man, was charged with criminal vehicular operation, and his bail was set at $200K.

https://www.startribune.com/murder-c...bar/600068834/

https://kstp.com/news/charges-filed-...okins/6146034/

This is WRONG. Just flat out WRONG, and is beyond disturbing. Adding insult to injury, the people that the white driver killed were out there probably breaking the law in the street way late at night.

So, what the hell is going on?
Did you even READ the articles? The white guy admitted to INTENTIONALLY driving towards the protesters. He should face murder charges. The black guy was drunk and ran a stop sign. He should face charges, but not murder, since he didn't do it intentionally.

Color has nothing to do with this case. And for God's sake, the protesters "were out there probably breaking the law in the street way late at night." WTF??? Because they are black they are probably breaking the law? This has to be one of THE most racist comments I seen. Besides having absolutely no bearing on whether the driver is guilty or not.

Old 06-20-2021, 11:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Look at it this way...how many years did black people have to put up with the absolutely BRUTAL treatment at the hands of white people in this country?!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies