Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 07:22 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
I would love to put all my money into bitcoin so my earnings become immune to inflation and federal reserve manipulation, but if I buy here at 32K who's to say it won't be 10K a month from now and wipe out most of my savings
Because you don’t sell it when it’s low.

Who's to say the stock market doesn’t crash a month from now? Who’s to say the housing market won’t crash a month from now? Who’s to say a cyber attack won’t knock out the American power grid.

“Fortune favors the bold.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2021, 07:22 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Oh, and BUY THE DIP. Seriously. Anyone who doesn't have SOMETHING in BTC at this point is a frickin moron.

Old 06-22-2021, 10:44 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I once dropped 20 bitcoins on some pizza. Yeah. Ouch. Course back then they were less then a dollar each.
Your attempt at humor is a fail

Because during that famous transaction, bitcoin was pennies not one dollar

And the spender paid 20,000 bitcoin for two pizzas, not 20

Old 06-22-2021, 11:03 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
People wont buy btc when its at 30k but will when its at 60k.

Old 06-22-2021, 11:09 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
yeah, umm, no

and neither is the vaccine the mark of the beast
The Book of Revelations says there will be a one world currency (crypto coin), and those who do not get the Mark of the Beast on their hand or forehead (microchip) will not be allowed to buy or sell anything.

The Mark of the Beast comes after the first Tribulation which is at the time the Temple is rebuilt.

Old 06-22-2021, 11:32 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The Book of Revelations says there will be a one world currency (crypto coin), and those who do not get the Mark of the Beast on their hand or forehead (microchip) will not be allowed to buy or sell anything.

The Mark of the Beast comes after the first Tribulation which is at the time the Temple is rebuilt.
I don't deny the possibility of a world currency being pushed, but bitcoin ain't it

Bitcoin is the anti-world currency

Old 06-23-2021, 12:42 AM

2,047 posts, read 857,616 times
The entire US monetary system is built on complete and absolute fraud. Using the basically the same system they sent Bernie sanders to prison for. Lol only worse. Come on people, Bitcoin is no worse than any other currency out there.

If you were smart and looked at a chart, you’d be buying bitcoin on all these dips and riding it back up because this is what it does over and over and over again and each time it does is a no brainer opportunity for you to make a bunch of money. It’s about the 12th time it’s done this. No doubt it’s gonna go lower but then it’ll go back up to 50 or 60,000.

Old 06-23-2021, 02:56 AM

1,754 posts, read 755,800 times
My husband has made money off of bitcoin, but I do not like it and want him all the way out!!!

Old 06-23-2021, 04:42 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,978,357 times
I for one love these weak hand shakeouts. Accumulate!

Old 06-23-2021, 05:34 AM

7,358 posts, read 6,529,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post

You do realize that "crypto" is far more than bitcoin right? The top four coins being taken seriously are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. Taken seriously means places are actually accepting them in exchange for goods and service, and not fly by night internet-only crazies either, many sports teams are accepting one or more coins for tickets, souvenirs, concessions, etc. There's no single entity dictating which of these to use, they're decided on by the people. That's as anti-one-world-currency as you can get!
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBaker View Post
My husband has made money off of bitcoin, but I do not like it and want him all the way out!!!
Why? If he's making money, it seems he knows what he's doing. Now I hope he's not investing y'all's entire life savings into any coins, but if you're smart, you can make more money with a lower risk than gambling in Vegas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies