Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 12:03 AM

13,272 posts, read 7,321,255 times

Advertisements

I don't think this will help the GOP win over any new voters. Comments were made at 9:35 into the video.

Old 06-25-2021, 01:00 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
attack is the wrong word. The General saying the military should study white rage is dumb. What is white rage? only white people like him gets it? is there a medicine for it?

Old 06-25-2021, 04:57 AM

10,483 posts, read 4,046,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I don't think this will help the GOP win over any new voters. Comments were made at 9:35 into the video.

LMAO, you obviously know nothing about the military. Let me just say it's separated into different classes.

The majority are the grunts or also known as the enlisted.

Then you have the commissioned officers, where most of these people got their positions through one of the military academies. And let me just say, the acceptance into one of these academies is tough. You either have to be an outstanding individual or be well connected. And even then the commissioned officers are also split up. The better ones end up leading the enlisted. The worst just happen to get jobs in the government. And let me just say that the majority of the enlisted and the commissioned hate the ones that go into the government. Don't expect the military to care much for General Mark Milley.

Old 06-25-2021, 02:29 PM

13,272 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
LMAO, you obviously know nothing about the military. Let me just say it's separated into different classes.

The majority are the grunts or also known as the enlisted.

Then you have the commissioned officers, where most of these people got their positions through one of the military academies. And let me just say, the acceptance into one of these academies is tough. You either have to be an outstanding individual or be well connected. And even then the commissioned officers are also split up. The better ones end up leading the enlisted. The worst just happen to get jobs in the government. And let me just say that the majority of the enlisted and the commissioned hate the ones that go into the government. Don't expect the military to care much for General Mark Milley.

I said voters not military what Milley said was he wants to know why the capital was attacked. Milley also said they don't want delusional military personal who believe in the conspiracy theory that the 2020 election was a massive fraud. Majority of voters do not support conspiracy theories my comment was Tucker only stroking the minority of voters 20% or less. Trump could blow it for the GOP midterms just like he did with Georgia run off election.

Old 06-25-2021, 03:03 PM

23,564 posts, read 17,237,701 times
and when obama fired all the generals, silence!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years ...
2013 'Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year..........'

tucker disagreed, tucker didn't fire 197 generals. disagreement constitutes 'attack'. Bet the commanding officers fired by obama would have preferred to be 'attacked' rather than fired.

The ones obama kept told him ISIS was the JV team.... or did obama just make that up to support his political narrative?????? Certainly obama knew more than his career generals....

Obviously obama had no respect for his generals or the military'....

The left considers any disagreement and ATTACK!

Old 06-25-2021, 07:38 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
attack is the wrong word. The General saying the military should study white rage is dumb. What is white rage? only white people like him gets it? is there a medicine for it?
white rage

Old 06-25-2021, 08:11 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,303,219 times
Tucker Carlson attacks General Mark Milley calls him a Pig and stupid

If Carlson said those things, calling anyone a pig, I would not approve at all. Maybe I'd agree with calling Harvey Weinstein or Jeffrey Epstein a pig, but certainly not someone like Milley. I don't approve of calling people stupid either, although context matters too.

If Milley said outrageous things (and he did say some outrageous things as did the CNO) then call out the outrageous things and explain why they are outrageous.

But Carlson, like Maddow, Lemon, O'Donnell, Hannity, etc are playing to audiences. That is why I don't watch these people on a regular basis.

Old 06-25-2021, 08:21 PM

6,120 posts, read 4,611,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
Tucker Carlson attacks General Mark Milley calls him a Pig and stupid

If Carlson said those things, calling anyone a pig, I would not approve at all. Maybe I'd agree with calling Harvey Weinstein or Jeffrey Epstein a pig, but certainly not someone like Milley. I don't approve of calling people stupid either, although context matters too.

If Milley said outrageous things (and he did say some outrageous things as did the CNO) then call out the outrageous things and explain why they are outrageous.

But Carlson, like Maddow, Lemon, O'Donnell, Hannity, etc are playing to audiences. That is why I don't watch these people on a regular basis.
You're obviously not missing anything worthwhile as this video demonstrates.

Old 06-25-2021, 09:17 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 4 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,601,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
White rage is storming the Capitol. It's also showing contempt for those who support moving away from traditional social and political positions (especially those usually associated with small city and small town Middle America). It also includes assuming that traditional 'heartland' values are so perfect, so able to speak for itself that anybody who opposes them *just has to* be wrong, immoral, or treasonous

Old 06-26-2021, 12:17 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I don’t know why I continue to click on the Twitters. That place is disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies