Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 09:33 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,665,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Every time we have a thread like this, I must point out that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC etc.... are NOT reporting on terror acts by white supremacists individuals, much less groups of them

So either:

1) CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC etc.... are protecting white supremacists.

Or...

2) Or the truth is that there really are so pitifully few white supremacists to speak of, so there are no news stories to report on.

My money is on #2, the white supremacists represent such a tiny minority, that they pretty much keep to themselves, and we have nothing to fear from them.

BLM, antifa, and even the random teenagers playing the knock out game, are more of a threat
I must spread rep around before giving it to Wapasha again. Yes indeed the smart money is on door number 2. I was a bit remiss in my stereotyping of White supremacist types I have to admit. I only covered the backwoods Bozos and the swamp donkeys. There is of course the pathetic groups of bottom feeding city and suburban 20 somethings that shave their heads and hang out in condemned buildings and houses smoking dope and flipping coins to see whos got to go steal some booze.

When all the rioting started if all these White supremacists were actually a threat they would have been out in force (if they actually had any such force) as it seems to me all the BLM and ANTIFA mayhem was the long awaited "race war" all the Hitler humpers and Klan Klowns have been dreaming of. Soooo....where were all the soldiers of the White race? They were conspicuously absent from the scene. If these White supremacist types were half of even a third of the threat we keep hearing about it would have been total war in the city streets. Dont'cha think?

The George Floyd riots should have been the prime time for this "White supremacist threat" to emerge and unleash their deadly abilities on unsuspecting throngs of rioting and looting Black people. Instead we hear...crickets from that quarter. With all these decades of preparation time since we've been told they were such a huge threat one would have thunk they would have seen all the BLM mayhem as the fulfillment of prophecy. Apparently not.

In these times when someone will get drug from their vehicle and beaten to death as a "racist" for having a US flag bumper sticker being an overt swastika waving, CSA battle flag bearing goose stepping overt actual racist nutcase ain't such a healthy pastime. Groups of pathetic losers ten here five there and so on with zero unity and no plan despite what we're being told by the newsies ain't gonna stick their heads up and scream White power or Heil Hitler anywhere there is a possibility of actually being seen and heard. LMAO no future there methinks.

Sheesh every White person in the US is supposed to be a racist White supremacist swine soooo....why hide? Doesn't White power have overwhelming numbers that boggle the mind? It's "systemic" yes? In control of everything and everyone. Yep, a monster in the closet story to keep the children in line.

Old 07-02-2021, 11:55 AM

6,413 posts, read 2,739,564 times
For those who are trying to cast doubt on the date of the article. Directly from the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57561760

It was posted on June 23rd and talks about the camp since the Biden Administration took office.

Just some of the conditions

Quote:
Staff told the BBC the food was mostly edible, but a 15-year-old who has now been released said he was fed uncooked meat. "Sometimes the chicken had blood, the meat very red. We couldn't stand our hunger and we ate it, but we got sick from it."
Quote:
In addition to Covid, outbreaks of the flu and strep throat have also been reported since the camp opened in late March.
Quote:
Many of the children in Fort Bliss become severely depressed, according to staff, who say there are multiple cases of children self-harming.

Old 07-02-2021, 04:46 PM

82 posts, read 47,496 times
All if these groups need to be outlawed and declared criminal enterprises and terrorist organizations. And that means ALL of them and not just the white ones. I mean the Ku Klux Klan, the Oathkeepers, the American Nazi Party, the Skinheads who are racist, the Outlaws, the Hell's Angel's as well as the Bloods, the Crips, the Latin Kings. All of them need to be banned. Also open carry of rifles needs to be banned and anybody doing it needs to be charged with a felony and a mandatory sentence. It's way past time that the country stop putting up with the foolishness and the violence and crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies