Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 11:27 AM

2,378 posts, read 1,329,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_C View Post
Which is it then? Conservatives can't praise Trump for the speedy creation of the vaccine, and then turn around and refuse to get it, because it's too new, and untested.
I received the Johnson vaccine and I’m a conservative. What are you talking about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2021, 11:27 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,779,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_C View Post
Which is it then? Conservatives can't praise Trump for the speedy creation of the vaccine, and then turn around and refuse to get it, because it's too new, and untested.
It's actually blacks refusing to get it based on two things.

1) The fact that they were used as guinea pigs for testing back in the day under Democrat leadership.

2) The fact that Democrat leadership told everyone to be very afraid of any vaccine created under Trump.

~90% of blacks for Democrat, not Republican. Weird seeing how Biden to this day says all blacks have Syphilis.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's pretty funny that people are thanking Trump for a vaccine for something he constantly downplayed and said it would just go away.
I recall the Dems downplaying covid, not Trump. While the Dems were impeaching the president on a bogus charge, our president was moving Heaven and earth to battle covid. That’s what I recall.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:30 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,779,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Funny how the largest group not willing to take the vaccines are from Trump supporters...
blacks are Trump supporters?

I don't think so.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Yes, most hate the America Trump tried to make for himself with corruption and manipulations. Trump cares nothing for you or this country. Its all about him. His Make America Great BS was to hook you. The weak minded fell for it. He's a carnival barker wanting your money, So keep sending him your money, he needs it. Am I a Biden lover, no. But I'll give him a chance. Its clear Trump wasnt the one. Have a nice holiday. I'll bet he doesnt.
I recall Trump trying to take power away from DC and give it back to the people. What corruption are you talking about, standing up against the establishment and swamp? You’re clueless. You’re speaking in platitudes with no substance or truth. Biden is a Marxist. What chance do you want to give him?

Old 07-03-2021, 11:37 AM

6,755 posts, read 4,450,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
I recall Trump trying to take power away from DC and give it back to the people. What corruption are you talking about, standing up against the establishment and swamp? You’re clueless. You’re speaking in platitudes with no substance or truth. Biden is a Marxist. What chance do you want to give him?

Trump wanted the power for himself, he's an Authoritarian, he wants to answer to nobody, just like he runs his businesses. You see how thats panning out now dont you. Remember him want to replace the swamp. People fell for that one. He replaced them with his yes men cronies. Everything he touches dies. He makes Nixon look like a choir boy.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:38 AM

10,230 posts, read 11,210,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
Trump wouldn't even publicly take the vaccine he supposedly helped create, or encourage any of his followers to take it. Just like he wouldn't support mask wearing that the health experts in his administration recommended. Now Republicans are Delta variant generating machines, ensuring we'll probably be going through lockdowns and masks again next winter. He gets no credit.
There's a thing called Privacy. Why The Hell should everyone know, who took it? I mean, truly, honestly - It's not your DAMNED BUSINESS!!???

You and your Ilk are just hateful.

I don't need to see a needle to into everyone's arm. Whether it be Trump, B1den, Or some Washed up Celebrity.

Trump got the Vaccines rolling out. Dems just hate to admit it. They never admit anything, that Trump did, that was Good, Which was a lot.

You need to point fingers are Precious Dr. Fraud. Mr. Flip Flop.. Don't be a sheep...

Old 07-03-2021, 11:38 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,053,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
If Old Joe had been in office, we'd still be wearing masks and staying at home in doom and gloom. Thank goodness we had Trump and he got this done for us so we can get back to normal and live our lives.

I think Trump deserves a statue for this and it needs to sit in the oval Office and stare at Old Joey day in and day out.

Yes indeed....

Trump will run again (apparently),...BUT REST ASSURED the Demorats and Corporate Media will do their best to throw him under the bus~

Old 07-03-2021, 11:42 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,821,555 times
Thank goodness for Trump doing this so I can hate my job again so much that I quit with nothing lined up and then developing FOMO due to having events come around that I likely won't be able to go to because I don't have the money

Old 07-03-2021, 12:37 PM

24,522 posts, read 33,400,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Did you read the title of this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
He can't quite comprehend that the vaccine was created under Trump, and many Democrat Politicians said they would be suspicious of a vaccine created during Trumps Warp Speed
The ignorance of some is quite amazing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies