Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 10:29 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,750,401 times

Advertisements

I was against illegal immigration until all of these lazy US citizens stopped working and became my dependents. Now I hope that Biden let’s them all in and they take these jobs. And they can’t find work.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:35 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,572,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Many cultures have very low regard for life. They become desensitized to killing, raping , shooting, knifing people. They just think it is an option to use and think very little about their victims. It is common . We see it here in the liberal cities where they constantly shoot one another .
This is just a dumb thing to say.

You know where most of the mass shootings headlines in the world come from right?

Old 07-03-2021, 10:35 AM

6,730 posts, read 6,727,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Illegal admits to beheading man and using his head as a soccer ball.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport....-with-his-head
Exactly why Latinos near the border are done with the Dems. The Dems seem to think they're like Muslims, where the moderates defend the violent extremists. But they're not and want this bull**** to stop.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:38 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Exactly why Latinos near the border are done with the Dems. The Dems seem to think they're like Muslims, where the moderates defend the violent extremists. But they're not and want this bull**** to stop.

Good to hear! I hope this is an ethos that keep growing. Thanks.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:50 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,772,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yeah, the left spun the hell out of that one, didn't they? They tried to make it seem that Trump meant all Mexicans were like that even if they were here legally. Trump didn't even say that all those here illegally were all rapists and murderers. Just goes to show how dishonest many on the liberal left are. They kept repeating that nonsense year after year and even today even though Trump is no longer president.
You are so right in this. They tried (and still doing it) and foolish people still believing them. I thank God every day I don't have a weak mind like some of these people who believe anything told to them.

Trump was very upset with the news about the young woman shot ad killed while walking with her father in SF. Anyone could see this hit hard with him and it should have hit home with every American in this country. It seems to me Democrats (not all of them which at least we can thank God for that) don't feel others pain and could care less until it affects them personally. But this was a big deal with Trump and it should have been with every last one of us. I felt Trump's pain whenever he related the story. I felt the family's pain when I first heard the news. I felt the entire United States of America should be outraged and wanting to do something to prevent more horrible crimes such as it from happening here. Yet here we are, welcoming in any and all because as that woman (that Harris woman) says, they are just humans just like us and just wanting a better life. Understandable Mrs. Harris, and that is why we have an immigration system for them to go through and it is NOT open wide the borders for come one, come all. These people (Biden, Harris and the rest of those old reprobates) know the consequences of their actions and they simply don't care enough about the American citizens to give a rat's ass as long as it puts more money in their pockets.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/san-franci...ry?id=32210463

Old 07-03-2021, 10:55 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Many cultures have very low regard for life. They become desensitized to killing, raping , shooting, knifing people. They just think it is an option to use and think very little about their victims. It is common . We see it here in the liberal cities where they constantly shoot one another .

I couldn't rep you again but you are spot on.

We as Americans have a high regard for life and we go out of our way to try and protect it here at home and on the battle field abroad. Well except when it is about aborting a baby...

In so many countries the Government is corrupt, the Police are corrupt and gangs and cartels run the streets. People do become desensitized to the crime, violence and corruption. The good people also become depressed, downtrodden and might actually suffer from PTSD under the constant stress of living.

Have you ever driven through a rough section of any city and seen the vagrants, the trash that is everywhere, the graffiti and then driven through a nice suburb of that city where there are no bums, the trash does not litter the streets and graffiti is non existent? Is this an example of white privilege or have the minorities living in those rough sections grown to simply not care being desensitized to their filthy surroundings?

What I do not understand about the Democrats that welcome the illegals in and have set up sanctuary cities for them while allowing them to take advantage of our asylum laws is that we have people living in the inner cities that are affected by the same problems. What inner city mom is not worried that her son will be caught up in the thug life and end up in prison or dead. What mom doesn't worry that her daughter will be raped or become a drug addict or prostitute working for some pimp? What mom doesn't worry that her kids will catch a stray bullet as they walk to school? These are the issues that asylum seekers are running from. Why do the Democrats care more about the illegal aliens then they do the inner city mom that is struggling to get by while praying her kids won't wind up dead?

The "migrants" can seek asylum here but what is that mom to do? Where can she go?

Old 07-03-2021, 11:05 AM

2,367 posts, read 909,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
OMG. How horrible.

We're just letting them all come on in. Who cares if they are sick, mentally ill, murders, druggies, sex traffickers, rapists or terrorists. Come on in to our country and get your free benefits.
I'd venture to guess for the psychos, druggies and murderers, our criminal system is an even bigger attraction than the welfare.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:16 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I was against illegal immigration until all of these lazy US citizens stopped working and became my dependents. Now I hope that Biden let’s them all in and they take these jobs. And they can’t find work.
Sarcasm right? You can't be serious.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:41 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,772,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
So two wrongs make a right?

Old 07-03-2021, 11:42 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Illegal admits to beheading man and using his head as a soccer ball.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport....-with-his-head
LOL, that is what is going to happen to everyone? we will get our heads chopped off and played soccer with, that would hurt you know how hard a head is, I mean playing with a futsal ball versus a regular ball takes some use to now a head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies