Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 09:50 AM

20,954 posts, read 5,570,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Because the facts are already clear. It's all on film.

There was a peaceful protest and 500 morons decided to take it a step further and walked inside the people's building and sat in chairs. Some windows were broken and there was some inappropriate actions against the police. The police shot an unarmed White woman dead. Those 500 morons have been arrested and will be prosecuted.

This isn't rocket science. It's all on film and justice will be served.

The only reason to waste a ton of money and time on it is to make it as political as possible. To drag it out and keep it in the news through the next 2 election cycles.

Oh! The magic phrase! "Election cycles". Political capital. The ambrosia of the leftist whores.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2021, 10:06 AM

45,868 posts, read 27,499,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Yes I do. Also, if the GOP is so concerned, they could have influence on this commission, and get to the bottom of that FBI thing, but the GOP doesn't want to know. Head in sand or attempt to sweep under rug?

Shouldn't that FBI thing be exposed and taken care of? Is the GOP a bunch of cowards who would let our country fall to that which you refer to?
Yes - the GOP are a bunch of cowards... not all, but many. No argument from me.

But you know as well. Do you just sweep it under the rug as well (like everything else), or do smell something fishy here?

Old 07-03-2021, 10:08 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,909,227 times
Quote:
Because the facts are already clear. It's all on film.

There was a peaceful protest and 500 morons decided to take it a step further and walked inside the people's building and sat in chairs. Some windows were broken and there was some inappropriate actions against the police. The police shot an unarmed White woman dead. Those 500 morons have been arrested and will be prosecuted.

This isn't rocket science. It's all on film and justice will be served.

The only reason to waste a ton of money and time on it is to make it as political as possible. To drag it out and keep it in the news through the next 2 election cycles.
Another poster here claims the FBI was involved, others claim the officer killed an innocent woman. Then there are those who believe is was ANTIFA. Some believe the Capitol police were in on it and allowed the rioters in. What was that phone call McCarthy made to trump about?

A lot of questions remain. The biggest question that remains now is, "Why is the GOP so afraid of uncovering the facts?"

Old 07-03-2021, 10:12 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,781,053 times
Quote:
Another poster here claims the FBI was involved, others claim the officer killed an innocent woman. Then there are those who believe is was ANTIFA. Some believe the Capitol police were in on it and allowed the rioters in. What was that phone call McCarthy made to trump about?

A lot of questions remain. The biggest question that remains now is, "Why is the GOP so afraid of uncovering the facts?"
There are many who claim the last election was "stolen". That there was enough "voter fraud" to swing the election to Biden. Not me, mind you, but millions of people.

Why is it Democrats are 100% against a full investigation into that, but are 100% in favor of an investigation into something that is clear cut where everyone has been arrested and being prosecuted?

Me thinks Democrats are most concerned about politics.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:15 AM

Quote:
There are many who claim the last election was "stolen". That there was enough "voter fraud" to swing the election to Biden. Not me, mind you, but millions of people.

Why is it Democrats are 100% against a full investigation into that, but are 100% in favor of an investigation into something that is clear cut where everyone has been arrested and being prosecuted?

Me thinks Democrats are most concerned about politics.

I agree. We should investigate both, especially since trump's loss was behind the Capitol insurrection.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:17 AM

5,121 posts, read 4,003,681 times
Quote:
"died following injuries they suffered during the siege"

That could technically be true. For example:

If I stub my toe when I'm 20 years old and then die of old age at age 92, I did technically die after I stubbed my toe. Just decades after.

Maybe that's how they look at things when they write purposely misleading stories.

On another note, keep in mind if the unarmed White woman who was shot dead by police was a black woman, the media would have had a completely different take on how they covered the story.
Five people, including a Capitol police officer, died following injuries they suffered during the siege. https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...and-1.50294652

Funny enough, two of the five were not only never injured (toe stub or otherwise), they were not in the siege! Sometimes the fake news is fakier than one thinks!

Old 07-03-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Five people, including a Capitol police officer, died following injuries they suffered during the siege. https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...and-1.50294652

Funny enough, two of the five were not only never injured, they were not in the siege! Sometimes the fake news is fakier than one thinks!
Only one way to find out the truth...a bipartisan commission. Oh wait! The GOP doesn't want to find the truth!

"Lets pretend this didn't happen or wasn't a big deal and just move on, nothing to see here folks!" ~ The Cancel Culture GOP.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:22 AM

Quote:

Any chance the woman (Pelosi) who spread the Sicknick murder hoax is the one orchestrating an investigation?

Can’t imagine why the Republicans and most of America at this point don’t trust her.

(I’m assuming everybody knows that was a rather sickening hoax.)

Old 07-03-2021, 10:25 AM

12,016 posts, read 5,935,202 times
I was on Twitter watching the "protestors" outside the White House starting fires and running around with bottles throwing them at the SS - nope they weren't Trump supporters! Seems to me that this qualified more as an insurrection than anything Trump supporters did but we know how the left protects the real instigators and condemns true Americans.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Only one way to find out the truth...a bipartisan commission. Oh wait! The GOP doesn't want to find the truth!
WAPO is pretty clear on how many folks were killed by Trump supporters:0

And WAPO is pretty clear the ONLY killing was the unarmed and female Trump supporter (by a Capitol Policeman with the only shot fired that day).

Nancy is uninterested in examining these WAPO facts . And something tells me she has had quite enough of the Officer Sicknick inquiries. And her deceit regarding his death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies