Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2021, 07:10 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
This is FAKE Asian Hate propaganda by nasty Liberals. There was NEVER any Asian hate just as there was no black hate until Liberals started all this garbage, this ugly rumor about races and every night on TV FAKE Liberals News is spewing the cauldron of hate to divide the races. I have NEVER know Asians that were hated until your Liberal buddies started another UGLY RACE WAR! with LIES
There are some issues between African-Americans and East Asians in certain areas. Hate has existed in this country since its inception. It’s just not everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2021, 07:50 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
No one deserves to have their store trashed but not sure what is Asian-related here…and I’m of Asian descent.

Exactly. The lady was nuts.
1) The Atlanta spa attacks weren't bias motivated, didn't stop Biden from lying about that to create racial divides. You remember the area politicians threatening the police chief for saying there was no bias motivation?

2) Yeah, some people are just nuts, but when you're white and nuts or just really rude you get what?

National News....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/us/to...deo/index.html

Old 07-10-2021, 08:10 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
1) The Atlanta spa attacks weren't bias motivated, didn't stop Biden from lying about that to create racial divides. You remember the area politicians threatening the police chief for saying there was no bias motivation?

2) Yeah, some people are just nuts, but when you're white and nuts or just really rude you get what?

National News....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/us/to...deo/index.html
What does this incident have to do with the spa attacks? Or the incident in park, which was very blatant?

Old 07-10-2021, 08:20 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
This is FAKE Asian Hate propaganda by nasty Liberals. There was NEVER any Asian hate just as there was no black hate until Liberals started all this garbage, this ugly rumor about races and every night on TV FAKE Liberals News is spewing the cauldron of hate to divide the races. I have NEVER know Asians that were hated until your Liberal buddies started another UGLY RACE WAR! with LIES
Just to be clear, are you calling the OP poster liberal?

Old 07-10-2021, 01:07 PM

4,061 posts, read 2,137,280 times
Okay, the woman in the Dallas liquor store would probably have acted like that’s the owners were Latino, white, or even black. But she was muttering some things about Chinese, so her rage could have been fueled even more by anti Asian sentiment.

What is so scary is why she won’t off. I am not sure everyone here understands what set her off. She left her cell phone in the store. She sent a friend back to retrieve it. The liquor store wouldn’t hand it to the friend. For liability issues, they said it had to be the cell phone owner. The cell phone owner who had the physical capability of walking into the store just minutes earlier and running around it trashing it was angry that she had to come back in. It wasn’t that they didn’t have the phone to give her. It inconvenienced her for a second. Here the store was just trying to protect her property. There really is no hope for people like this! Anger management classes wouldn’t work.

Old 07-10-2021, 01:10 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
I wonder how many drugs her mother was addicted to when she was born?

Old 07-11-2021, 09:41 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,031,771 times
Quote:
This right here just tells me you don't have the lived experience or perspective necessary to comment on this issue. This is not a partisan issue.

You really don’t know until you lived in the hood and I like countless Asians have grown up in urban and impoverished areas. You probably have no clue on what it’s like to walk down the street as a kid in fear of getting jumped because your pockets jingle from your keys. Or to work in a restaurant or retail store that has bullet proof glass because of a long history of robberies from blacks. The narrative that Asians have cash, they’re rich and weak has been long circulating in the ghetto.

Not all black people are like this and the ones trying to level up are simply tired of this **** too, but they are far and few between.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies