Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2021, 08:05 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,670,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Are these people carrying syringes, little bottles, and alcohol?

Or are they just talking heads trying to persuade you to go to the nearest vaccination site?
They are coming fully loaded.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You choices about your health and those records are confidential.
Not in today's world. obama's third term has farmed out the data mining to corporations like Amazon and big pharma so they can keep arms length deniability. In other words the corporations are doing the government's bidding to use your personal data (mining) to sell to any country who knows how to use it.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:10 PM

1,811 posts, read 901,314 times
Quote:
Many.
The census guy knocked, banged and repeatedly rang my door bell. He could clearly see me lounging on my recliner. On the third time he finally said “You lazy azzhole I’m just gonna make **** up and count you anyway!”

The stasi’s vaccinators will be the same way cause they get paid more if they can claim they vaccinated you.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Many.
Growing up there was a saying, with a slightly different meaning then:

I hear you knocking but you can't come in.

Maybe their needles will stick them in the backside on their way out.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:15 PM

7,931 posts, read 9,156,295 times
I am not sure why the paranoia here except for the fact that this is the wingnut forum. For months we heard about "vaccine inequity" where people in certain neighborhoods lacked the transportation to get to mass vaccination site or lacked access to pharmacies to get vaccinated.

So now the vaccinations are coming TO them. Sounds great for those who want it. Those who don't want it don't have to take the vaccine.

BTW in NY we have been doing this for months. Going to see homebound patients and doing pop up clinics in areas where the positivity rate was going too high.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:21 PM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
I am not sure why the paranoia here except for the fact that this is the wingnut forum. For months we heard about "vaccine inequity" where people in certain neighborhoods lacked the transportation to get to mass vaccination site or lacked access to pharmacies to get vaccinated.

So now the vaccinations are coming TO them. Sounds great for those who want it. Those who don't want it don't have to take the vaccine.

BTW in NY we have been doing this for months. Going to see homebound patients and doing pop up clinics in areas where the positivity rate was going too high.

Yes, fine -- as long as there is no coercion, either now OR in the future! The problem I have is with if anyone tries to "persuade' someone to take the injections without give them the FULL story, meaning that there are some very real concerns and risks (how big of a risk is, admittedly, debatable) -- and not just by "wingnuts", but by some doctors with actual M.D. after their name.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:24 PM

25,756 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Seriously, when this first came to my attention, I was just mildly concerned and even tried to take a humorous view of it by posting the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k29PCOFXSKc
Nice work there. That's actually quite good... and unfortunately, it seems, quite accurate.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:25 PM

7,931 posts, read 9,156,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Yes, fine -- as long as there is no coercion, either now OR in the future! The problem I have is with if anyone tries to "persuade' someone to take the injections without give them the FULL story, meaning that there are some very real concerns and risks (how big of a risk is, admittedly, debatable) -- and not just by "wingnuts", but by some doctors with actual M.D. after their name.
Are you as worried about coercion from the other side, with made of stories of the vaccine being spiked with HIV (which was posted in this CD website ), tracking chips in the vaccine etc to promote fear and mistrust?

Old 07-13-2021, 08:26 PM

18,742 posts, read 7,613,748 times
How about a sign on the door saying:

Please slide $100 in cash
under the door, with a note
explaining what you want.

If I think it's a good enough
reason to open the door, I will,
and will give you the money back.

If your reason isn't good enough,
thanks for the cash, and better luck
next time. You are dismissed.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:30 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
I’m going to open the door in a full Tyvek suit and gas mask and say “Greetings. My name is BigJon3475 and this is Earth. Please come inside, we have a surgery table waiting for you.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies