Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 10:09 AM

2,367 posts, read 908,460 times

Advertisements

You don't need many blacks, just few Brazilian stars. There is a constant stream of football talent out of Brasil and into European clubs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 10:19 AM

10 posts, read 3,454 times
The globalist overlords won't be happy until whites are minority wherever that can be accomplished.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:24 AM

8,608 posts, read 10,139,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
You don't need many blacks, just few Brazilian stars. There is a constant stream of football talent out of Brasil and into European clubs.
You don't need any. You just need good players period.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:28 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,942,643 times
The Economist Complains that Italy's Soccer Team is Too White

By any chance, was this after Italy defeated England?

Old 07-15-2021, 10:31 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,296,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I remember when The Economist was a serious publication.
I do too. They used to pride themselves on presenting both sides, and that the reader could not tell their 'Politicial ties'. I'd read an article and think I knew their angle, only to have them present the opposing side. It was how it should be (back then).

Seems like that is out the door now. Too bad. 20+ years ago, I used to subscribe, and back then they were an excellent publication.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:34 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,405,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Is Football or Basketball too black?
That is a question that the left won't answer.
I watch the WNBA/Olympic team play on the tube yesterday and the WNBA team had all black players on the court most of the time. The vast majority of players in the NBA are black...so much for diversity, equity and inclusion....I am guessing it more about money then diversity.

Old 07-15-2021, 10:49 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,278,566 times
It's like they are trying to anger a large chunk of the population with ridiculous articles like this. I have no respect for anything that comes out of the mouths of the progressive establishment. Frankly I hope there's an uprising or the Chinese get power and take them all out... including Hollywood and every central bank and all their members. If you don't take out the banks, you are only cutting off branches, and not killing the tree. A small group of people can't be allowed to run the entire planet and dictate to entire cultures how things will be, much less dismantle those cultures with ridiculous garbage theories like equity and CRT.

The problem is these people have so much power they are seemingly unstoppable. In fact they are actively trying to find anyone right wing and make sure we never pose a threat to their power. That just leaves China.. I hope China doesn't get suckered in by them, and sees them for what they are, a threat to this planet. Same with Russia. They have their own problems, but the growing threat these billionaire progressive elites pose can't be ignored.

Last edited by sholomar; 07-15-2021 at 10:59 AM..

Old 07-15-2021, 10:59 AM

4,653 posts, read 1,948,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
So... Italy is 1.5% African-American. For a match, the national football team has 11 players and a maximum of 12 subs, for 23. 1.5% of 23 is 0.3 heads. Do Moise Kean and Mario Balotelli count? They've both been capped with the national team.
Do you happen to be European? I have seen a lot of Europeans call all Black people "African-Americans". This itself shows how much Woke ideology has infiltrated speech. Unless of course we accept that Italy has 1.5% of its population being immigrant African-Americans. And we have no figures how many black people live there, or would we call them African-Italian.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:00 AM

1,866 posts, read 933,037 times
They're complaining that the Italian soccer team was actually Italian!!??
The Economist needs to stop dog whistling its anti-Italian hatred. BIGOTS.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:03 AM

1,866 posts, read 933,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleMackey23 View Post
The globalist overlords won't be happy until whites are minority wherever that can be accomplished.

Whites are already a minority on planet Earth.
It seems there is a global movement to genocide white culture, white nations, and white people in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies