Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 05:36 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No one beaten with the an American Flag pole, no fire extinguishers thrown, no bear spray or broken windows.

No presidential election vote certifications cancelled.
Exactly! Thank heavens the Capitol Police learned and arrested the insurrectionist terrorists before they did those kinds of things! It seems that we've progressed from the stupidity of, "Just open the door and invite the mob in" strategy on Jan 6th. Still, I think we need to send a stronger message in the future. If people start to act in a threatening way in the Capitol Building, just shoot them immediately.

This is all consistent with the Democrats treatment and rhetoric about the Jan 6th mostly peaceful protest. Now is the time to show us all that you really believe in securing our Capitol from insurrections intent on overthrowing the government. Demand that Congresswoman Beatty be tried for treason and executed immediately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 05:37 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,776 times
Quote:
No one beaten with the an American Flag pole, no fire extinguishers thrown, no bear spray or broken windows.

When Democrats find out Biden is to be removed, they will display a insurrection you won't believe. It will make Jan 6., look like a Sunday School picnic.

Old 07-15-2021, 05:42 PM

5,057 posts, read 3,957,808 times
Even the Confederates in the Civil War didn’t invade the Senate. These were treasonous officials. Death Penalty.

Old 07-15-2021, 05:45 PM

5,057 posts, read 3,957,808 times
Quote:

Yet another desperation thread.
Did they kill a policeman with a fire extinguisher? Did the press lie and say they did?

Old 07-15-2021, 05:48 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,946,325 times
To show how traumatized I was by the 6/15 insurrection, I'm sending my underwear to the Smithonian!

Old 07-15-2021, 06:35 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I’m sure they also didn’t burn and loot the city like they did last summer
Yes because we know that all people of color all did that.....

Old 07-15-2021, 06:37 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
I will bet that every one of the protesters had an ID.

Anyway...if she was a Republican Congresswoman the House would currently be writing up documents to censure her and calling her actions treason.
And the GOP would be censuring them for speaking against the parties position and not carrying a trump flag....

Old 07-15-2021, 06:40 PM

552 posts, read 223,318 times
Quote:

Yet another desperation thread.
No nooses displayed, no laptops broken or stolen, no feces smeared on walls.

Old 07-15-2021, 06:43 PM

57,298 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Good thing the police took care of this situation before the dozen or so people had a chance to escalate things to that level
Yes all those "tourists" on Jan 6 took their toll.

Old 07-15-2021, 07:13 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,859,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASetrakian View Post
Ever hear of the use of force continuum? She should of been pepper sprayed. They completely disregarded it. Her family will get millions.
‘Ever hear of force continuum?” ask the same people who never fail to give the police a pass when they kill an unarmed black civilian. In those instances, it’s always justified. Back the Blue! What ever happened to “listen to the police and they won’t shoot you” or “they posed a threat which completely justifies the killing” or my favorite, “if you’re not a criminal you have nothing to worry about?” All three of these oft-cited truisms apply to Ashli Babbit’s conduct but somehow THIS is police murdering a civilian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies