Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I’m one of 500m who voted for biden, but my vaccination status is
Vaccinated 31 70.45%
Not vaccinated 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2021, 12:51 PM

8,421 posts, read 4,573,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
I was informed by a mod that using "sexually derogatory nicknames" was unacceptable, yet here you are.

I guess if they are true they aren't considered derogatory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2021, 12:52 PM

26,488 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
The CDC’s vaccine census as of 7/4/21 says that 59% of Whites in America are vaccinated, with a paltry 9% Black vaccination rate and and even worse 6% Asian vaccination rate.

It’s past time to stop with the red state/blue state idiocy, and focus on the actual data, folks. Blacks and Asians aren’t getting vaccinated regardless of where they live.

This isn’t a science believer/non-science believer issue. It’s not a Republican vs Democrat issue. It is a cultural issue among Blacks and Asians. They aren’t getting vaccinated because they do not want to get vaccinated. Period.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/
Your link states that Asians are the MOST LIKELY to get vaccinated. Blacks are the least likely. Perhaps before the election Biden/Kamala/Cuomo shouldn't have bad mouthed the vaccine so much to the applause of Democrats that are now demanding everyone get vaccinated?

Old 07-18-2021, 12:57 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Your link states that Asians are the MOST LIKELY to get vaccinated. Blacks are the least likely. Perhaps before the election Biden/Kamala/Cuomo shouldn't have bad mouthed the vaccine so much to the applause of Democrats that are now demanding everyone get vaccinated?
Well I don’t know about that ... again, CDC’s very latest data has them at the bottom for vaccination.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...on-demographic

The only lower statistic are my own people - Pacific Islanders. Idiots. Hawaiians have a lot of diabetes. Can’t believe they aren’t vaxxing. I’ve been fully vaxxed since April.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:02 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Only 185m people are vaccinated but like 400m voted for pedo joe an teh hoe

Question is, why does the number of biden voters outnumber the number of vaccinated Americans???

Don’t they trust the science??? What’s the problem?

I thought only backwoods cousin humpin degenerate insurrectionist trumpers didn’t get vaccinated??

"Pedo Joe and Hoe"? That's how you address the president of the United States and the first woman elected vice president by the largest vote in American history?

I was certain you were talking about members of your family, otherwise how would you have first hand knowledge of the man's sexual proclivities and the status of the woman unless you were related to them?

There has been no public revelations of pedophilia in the Biden family.
There has been no public revelation of uninhibited sexual behavior in the ex prosecutor C. Harris, so it obviously must be someone you are intimately familiar with.

So tell us, since you started this thread and subject matter, who in you family or immediate circle of close friends is the pedo and hoe?

Old 07-18-2021, 01:19 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times
They only want to whine that others are not vaccinated. Remember, they are members of the Party of Hypocrisy.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:26 PM

26,488 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Well I don’t know about that ... again, CDC’s very latest data has them at the bottom for vaccination.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...on-demographic

The only lower statistic are my own people - Pacific Islanders. Idiots. Hawaiians have a lot of diabetes. Can’t believe they aren’t vaxxing. I’ve been fully vaxxed since April.

You are mistakenly miscomprehending what your links say. I'll explain how your comment is wrong below.

Quote:
The CDC’s vaccine census as of 7/4/21 says that 59% of Whites in America are vaccinated, with a paltry 9% Black vaccination rate and and even worse 6% Asian vaccination rate.
Your first link says that Asians make up 6% of those vaccinated, but that 62% of Asians have been vaccinated. See the chart at the bottom. 62% is the highest of all races and it isn't close.

Blacks make up 9% of those who have been vaccinated, but 34% of blacks have been vaccinated. Once again see the chart on the bottom.

Here is your first link again.

Your second link backs up the first link. You are misreading your links.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:30 PM

9,322 posts, read 16,661,006 times
I doubt if politics has anything to do with whether or not someone is vaccinated. I know several people that are against any vaccine, even the flu shot. I wonder how many children under the age of 12 that cannot be vaccinated are included in the data being reported.

Also interesting that when Biden and Harris were campaigning, both said they would never get the vaccine because of Trump. So grown up.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:51 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You are mistakenly miscomprehending what your links say. I'll explain how your comment is wrong below.

Your first link says that Asians make up 6% of those vaccinated, but that 62% of Asians have been vaccinated. See the chart at the bottom. 62% is the highest of all races and it isn't close.

Blacks make up 9% of those who have been vaccinated, but 34% of blacks have been vaccinated. Once again see the chart on the bottom.

Here is your first link again.

Your second link backs up the first link. You are misreading your links.
Yes; you are correct. Thank you for setting that straight. I need to s-l-o-w down.

Old 07-18-2021, 02:07 PM

2,896 posts, read 990,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
I guess if they are true they aren't considered derogatory.
I guess calling Donald "Tiny Testicles Trump" is okay, then.

Old 07-18-2021, 02:25 PM

8,421 posts, read 4,573,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
I guess calling Donald "Tiny Testicles Trump" is okay, then.

It sure seemed that way. Even without the proof we have on Joe/k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies