Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2021, 10:50 AM

29,528 posts, read 22,718,437 times

Advertisements

The pitchfork and torch crowd raising their voices.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/editorial...223122901.html

Quote:
Hooray. It's time the stubbornly unvaccinated are held to account for their part in the resurgence of COVID-19.

It's unfortunate that such measures are necessary when safe vaccines are abundant and available to eligible Americans. But responsible health officials seeking to slow infection rates have few options, none of which would be popular among pandemic conspiracists on social media and in elected office......

Even if it turns out that vaccinated people don't notably reduce the spread of COVID-19 by wearing masks, it's such a minor inconvenience with no downside, other than some discomfort and an odd facial tan line, that you can't properly call it a sacrifice. Besides, national crises call for this kind of selfless action even if it seems like overkill. It's distressing that so many Americans don't feel the same way.

Old 07-30-2021, 11:02 AM

45,646 posts, read 27,268,345 times
This...

Granted, many unvaccinated people, particularly Black and Latino Americans, are leery of the shots because of the government's poor track record when it comes to their communities' health.

----------------------

...and this ...

Is This Systemic Racism? CDC Covered Up MMR Vaccine Could Increase Risk of Autism In Black Male Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
“You are a pathetic liar”: CDC senior scientist to CDC’s head of immunization

A CDC internal email released through a Freedom of Information Act request reveals just how nasty things got behind closed doors after a CDC senior scientist confessed to covering up a link between vaccines and autism, and implicated his CDC colleagues.

The email, dated Sept. 2, 2018, was written by CDC’s Dr. Willam (Bill) Thompson to Dr. Frank DeStefano, CDC’s head of immunization safety.

In the email, Thompson responds to an interview DeStefano gave me in 2014. It was after Thompson stunned the scientific community by saying that he, DeStefano, and other CDC scientists committed fraud in a major vaccine-autism study.

According to Thompson, he and his fellow CDC scientists covered up a link between MMR vaccine and autism in African-American boys. “The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism,” Thompson later testified.

As part of the alleged fraud and coverup, Thompson said he and the other CDC scientists who conducted the research got together and literally trashed study data.

Thompson first revealed his role in the fraud during a series of phone conversations with the parent of an autistic child. The parent surreptitiously recorded the calls, in which Thompson confessed and said he lived with tremendous guilt.

Aside from the liar comment… did we know this about the MMR vaccine and black boys under 3 years of age? This would seem to be a huge deal. The CDC is losing credibility by the day. And is this considered as systemic racism?

--------------------------

... and this...

Mental Illness and Vaccines

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I posted the report below in another thread last week.

Yesterday I was thinking about the amount of mental illness that exists today, which is much higher than in past decades - and then thought back to what this report mentioned about the increase in vaccines recommended by the government.

So I wonder if the two are related?

The prior thread was about how the government covered up the fact that vaccines increased the risk of autism on black male children.

Summary of Key Facts - Vaccine Injury in the African American Community

Guyer et al. (2000) reviewed a century of annual vital statistics for the U.S. and found that about 90% of the decline in infectious disease mortality among U.S. children occurred before the introduction of mass vaccination campaigns. The large gains in life expectancy over the twentieth century were mostly the result of the construction of water and sewer systems, improvements in food safety, hand washing, improvements in housing, and decreased crowding in U.S. cities.

Children who are injured by vaccines are forced into a separate court system (The Office of Special Masters within the United States Court of Federal Claims). Pharmaceutical companies do not even have to defend themselves — the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services stands in on their behalf. There is no jury and no discovery. With liability protection, pharmaceutical companies seek to add as many vaccines as possible to the schedule in order to increase profits.

Children born in the 1940s, 1950s, or 1960s got 3 or 4 shots.

Children born in the 1970s or 1980s got as many as 12. Today, the CDC recommends children get 53 shots with 74 different antigens by age 18.

The CDC destroyed evidence that black boys are 3.36 times more likely to develop autism if they receive the MMR vaccine before age 3.

In August of 2014, CDC senior vaccine safety scientist, Dr. William Thompson, invoked federal whistleblower status and testified to Congressman William Posey that his vaccine branch supervisors had ordered him and other scientists to destroy data showing that black children were suffering disproportionate harm by the MMR vaccine.

An estimated 156,000 African American children might have been spared debilitating neurological injury if the CDC scientists had told the truth when the increased risk was first known to them in 2001.

54% of kids have at least one chronic illness (including ADHD, allergies, asthma, arthritis, autism, autoimmune disorders, cancer, diabetes, and obesity).

Old 07-30-2021, 11:04 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,187,381 times
You do know the vaccinated people are the ones getting sick and spreading covid right? Which is why myself and my family will NEVER get vaccinated!

Old 07-30-2021, 11:06 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,995,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
You do know the vaccinated people are the ones getting sick and spreading covid right? Which is why myself and my family will NEVER get vaccinated!

Misinformation!

Actually a 100% LIE!

Old 07-30-2021, 11:08 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,776,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The pitchfork and torch crowd raising their voices.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/editorial...223122901.html
Horrible people wrote that editorial.

Old 07-30-2021, 11:10 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,187,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Misinformation!

Actually a 100% LIE!
yeah sure kid whatever helps you sleep at night

Old 07-30-2021, 11:10 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,072,947 times
The irony is that the very same people who complained and accused Trump of being an authoritarian are calling for authoritarian measures themselves. Oy vey.....

Old 07-30-2021, 11:11 AM

4,680 posts, read 4,999,555 times
Masks indefinitely, as well as taking a vaccine for a disease you might already have natural immunity and/or might not be at much risk from anyway, is considered, with great certitude, "a minor inconvenience with no downside" by these people. Yet if you would asked a lot of these same people last June, "hey, you know, there is a pandemic going on, maybe it's not absolutely necessary that you show up to that George Floyd protest when there have already been like 5,000 of them," they would have absolutely flipped their s***.

Old 07-30-2021, 11:12 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,997,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
I caught covid, and had to wait 90 days until i got the vaccine. Which i did. Not much else has changed in my life since then. Still alive and kickin.

Old 07-30-2021, 11:15 AM

7,424 posts, read 3,567,959 times
Wait I'm confused are we now upset that measures have to be taken but for what reasons? Is it to protect the unvaccinated or is it because the Delta variant is more contagious and can kill you easier?

If it is to protect the unvaccinated then my argument is there will always be populations that are not vaaccinated so therefore there will always be reasons to take measures to protect them. The organ transplant or chemo patient their lives should matter too shouldn't they?

If the Delta variant is more fatal then that should be reason to shut everything down indefinitely.

So which is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies