Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2021, 06:34 PM

831 posts, read 333,392 times

Advertisements

There was proof the night of the election when ALL counting stopped President Trump was up HUGE and when it started being counted again ALL OF A SUDDEN all the votes started going to Joe.

Old 08-11-2021, 06:37 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,099,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
even gateway pundit thinks montgomery is running a scam:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gation-paying/
Your link has a prohibited word in it so it doesn’t work due to the asterisks, so I found it another way. Thanks!

Old 08-11-2021, 06:43 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Trump's favorite part of the symposium has been going on. Lindell is going through state after state showing by how many more votes Trump really got in each state. In one of the reddest states, Oklahoma shorted Trump by nearly 64,000 votes.

The real issue are the 6 or so states states Trump closely LOST!

Old 08-11-2021, 06:45 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,099,534 times
They have shown what Trump allegedly would have done if not for China’s hack but no proof that China hacked.

Old 08-11-2021, 06:48 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
There was proof the night of the election when ALL counting stopped President Trump was up HUGE and when it started being counted again ALL OF A SUDDEN all the votes started going to Joe.

the fact that biden was favored with the mail-in ballots wasn't a surprise to anyone paying attention.

Old 08-11-2021, 06:55 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
the fact that biden was favored with the mail-in ballots wasn't a surprise to anyone paying attention.
Right? And Trumps slowing of the mail system to impact the vote as a result wasnt a surprise either. The dude would cheat anyway he could.

As was proven today, if you refused to say the election was rigged, Trump would fire you.

Old 08-11-2021, 07:06 PM

8,420 posts, read 7,425,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Your link has a prohibited word in it so it doesn’t work due to the asterisks, so I found it another way. Thanks!
Found the GP article...it's from February 12, 2021. The blanked-out word in the URL is six letters, beginning with 'con' and ending with 'man'.

And from the content of the article, it appears that the fraudulent information pushed by Dennis Montgomery back in February was a significant part of Mike Lindell's two documentaries, February's Absolute Proof and May's Absolute Interference.

Old 08-11-2021, 07:11 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,116,700 times
Quote:
Yup and as part of it all, some states (like Pennsylvania) couldn't even start counting mail-in ballots until Election Day. Others, like Florida, allow early counting and had their results in sooner.

It's absolutely reasonable that it all unfolded like it did that night, considering various factors. But no, we get weird stories of German server raids, Italy-Gate, the Kraken, secret Chinese ballot infusions, PCAPs and much more nonsense.

Old 08-11-2021, 07:13 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
The blanked-out word in the URL is six letters, beginning with 'con' and ending with 'man'.

how is that worthy of being censored?

Quote:
... it appears that the fraudulent information pushed by Dennis Montgomery back in February was a significant part of Mike Lindell's two documentaries, February's Absolute Proof and May's Absolute Interference.

ooof!

the GP asks "who is paying dennis montgomery?", i think the inference is that it would be some left-wing entity. we now know the answer is Mr Pillowman.

Old 08-11-2021, 07:27 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
WOW. Good call. I'm glad I didn't know this earlier but PillowGuy did claim Trump was chosen by God. He IS a false prophet. In that link I posted about that miracle treatment for Covid he promised I saw he had a cross around his neck out of his shirt and obvious. Now I know why. Deut 18:22 was the Bible verse that freed me from the Jehovah's Witnesses.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-for-president
It is true that God ordains everything that happens in the world, and He does ordain who will be king and ruler and who He will lift up to the job and He also takes them down. Sort of like how the Governor Cuomo is being taken down. however, I do not believe Trump is anything but a mere man, that God allowed to be put there for a time, and it all is in God's plan. Everyone can be used by God in one place or another. They sometimes dont know it.. even the evil can be used by God for His purposes. So me saying that, I'm no prophet, just know the Bible enough speaking of the Old Testament prophets, if any of them were wrong even one little bit, they were to be killed by stoning. Thats how bad it was to be a faker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies