Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 08:23 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,095 times

Advertisements

I posted this thread yesterday:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...vaccinate.html

John Hopkins study. It shows kids do not need the vaccine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 08:53 AM

6,476 posts, read 6,451,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
That's a laugh. All you and your kind have done since the pandemic started is use it to score political points. You don't give a damn about kids. You want them to wear snot-soaked rags all day long because you're scared of getting sick.
Who is my kind?

Old 08-20-2021, 09:02 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
Didn't realize it had to be 49.9 million kids before we could care about their wellbeing. "It's only 178 kids!", how pro-life of you.
178 is insignificant in the scheme of things. Stop with the fake drama

Old 08-20-2021, 09:03 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Did you care that much about suicide before this? Are you a strong republican? Republicans like cutting mental health funding. Did you tell them to think about the children then? Yeah I doubt it.

Bullying is the #1 cause of adolescent suicide, and always has been, where is your crusade. Oh wait. There is no "way more." Overdose? Really? That's NFL wide receiver reaching.

I obviously have empathy for children, which is why I want them to be in the safest environment possible. Your empathy meanwhile lies more with scoring political points.
Again 178 is insignificant in the scheme of things. Stop with the fake drama

Old 08-20-2021, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Again 178 is insignificant in the scheme of things. Stop with the fake drama
Easy to say when its not yours.

Yall are saying I dont care about kids for saying 178 is too many, meanwhile yall saying 178 dying kids is not that big a deal. What kind of hypocrite math is this and why wasnt I taught it in school?

Old 08-20-2021, 09:07 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
Is 178 kids okay with everyone? Not okay with any sane person.
? you want to ban pools too? because way more kids than that die in pools. Every. Single. Year.

Flu? more dead

want me to go on ? I can.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:09 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:

Yall are saying I dont care about kids for saying 178 (out of 178) is too many, meanwhile yall saying 178 dying kids is not that big a deal. What kind of hypocrite math is this and why wasnt I taught it in school?
I have two children who are school age. both born with heart related issues. One had to have heart surgery at age 5. dont freaking compare your concern to kids to the rest of us.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:10 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,095 times
Quote:

Yall are saying I dont care about kids for saying 178 is too many, meanwhile yall saying 178 dying kids is not that big a deal. What kind of hypocrite math is this and why wasnt I taught it in school?
Read the link to the study I posted.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...vaccinate.html

It is un-necessary to vaccinate children with something that is still experimental, and there is no evidence is is safe in kids yet. I have posted stories of children drying from the shot over the summer...

The Flimsy Evidence Behind the CDC's Push to Vaccinate Children

Quote:
A tremendous number of government and private policies affecting kids are based on one number: 335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn't researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition.
Quote:
My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Association has been debating whether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?
Quote:
The CDC's poor performance isn't limited to kids or vaccine safety. Early in the pandemic the CDC left us all flying blind by not reporting the medical conditions of those who died of Covid. Collecting this information early would have made it easier to protect nursing-home residents and patients with renal failure or diabetes. It took until March 2021 for the CDC to report that 78% of Covid hospitalizations were among overweight or obese patients.
https://archive.fo/vRfGZ#selection-4041.345-4041.408

Old 08-20-2021, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I have two children who are school age. both born with heart related issues. One had to have heart surgery at age 5. dont freaking compare your concern to kids to the rest of us.
So why are you coming for me? I think school should be made safe as possible for your kids and youre mad at me. Some real Twilight Zone type stuff.

Old 08-20-2021, 09:11 AM

17,639 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Who is my kind?
People who watch the news and whose entire existence revolves around fear of COVID.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies