Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2021, 04:20 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Exactly. Biden has telegraphed to the world, "this what we do to those who risk their lives to help us."
Yep, this is the way China works, Russia, and most countries outside of the west. They are playing "who has the biggest Thang". That is why most of these countries always "test" the new US president. It's always seemed very Neanderthal to me, but apparently it's the way most of the world outside the west works. They are playing Checkers to our Chess.

Old 08-17-2021, 05:55 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
You are so all out WRONG! This is because President Trump agreed to a deal with the Taliban that the U. S. military would be pulled out of Afghanistan on May 1. As part of the deal, Trump didn't even mind that 5000 Taliban prisoners would be set free, some accused of murder. Who on here objected to that part of the deal? True how Biden and his Intel foolishly underestimated how fast the Taliban would take over all of Afghanistan. Also Biden made the mistake of moving the time of withdraw from May 1st to Aug. 31st. He should not have done that. I'll agree that Biden and his handlers have exhibited bad judgment and poor leadership. Fortunately, I didn't vote for Biden. So I don't have to say to myself, "I can't believe I was dumb enough to vote for that man." I sure as heck wasn't dumb enough to vote for Trump, either.
Lmao

Zhoe can undo everything trump ever did, but he's mysteriously powerless on this withdrawal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
He, and reportedly he alone, decided to ignore the advice of his military leaders. Not his two yes men, but the ones who have spent real time there. He did this and he arrogantly thought he knew more than anyone else.

We can’t do anything about Biden for 3 1/2 years but his two yes men and that idiot Secretary of State need to be relieved of their positions.
A-men.

Old 08-18-2021, 06:49 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
Apparently you still did not watch what Zeller said, who he is right now, and "what he has figured out" since you are unable to articulate what you think Zeller said is wrong.
I watched it. Other than "this is turning out terribly" (duh) and "we sent this administration lots of plans" what did he say of substance? Hard to point out what was wrong about such a vague claim "Trust me, we sent them a bunch of better plans for withdrawal.", isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies