Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 01:48 PM

6,432 posts, read 2,745,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGlideSpecial View Post
I wonder if they are going to refund all the season ticket holders who purchased in advance. It's going to be interesting to see if this will affect their fan base. They are requiring you show proof of vaccination through a mobile app. Half vaccinated individuals will be allowed to attend to. Curious to see if other teams will follow.

https://www.nfl.com/news/raiders-to-...ending-home-ga
So basically they are saying, sorry you can't come to this game unless you are vaccinated.

Well,
You can come if you are only partially vaccinated.
You can come if you get vaccinated that day.

Oh and by the way, if you are fully vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask, but you must wear one if you are newly vaccinated.

And the insanity continues.

The COVID vaccines take about 2 weeks before you are considered "fully vaccinated" but come on in if you just got it that day? And apparently, even though you can catch and spread COVID even if you are vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask.

But it's all about the "Safety" of the spectators...Right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 01:56 PM

10,602 posts, read 7,111,037 times
Ill just sell Vaccine cards in the parking lot. $5.

Old 08-18-2021, 02:19 PM

362 posts, read 140,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Are you kidding? The first full season in their new stadium? Nobody's giving up their season tix because they have to wear a mask. You don't know much about the Raider's Nation do you? (That's not to say there won't be more than a few dopes whining about it, but come Sunday afternoon they'll be waiting in a line around the block to get inside to see the game)
All I know is that I can't stand their fan base, Eagles as well.

Old 08-18-2021, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
So basically they are saying, sorry you can't come to this game unless you are vaccinated.

Well,
You can come if you are only partially vaccinated.
You can come if you get vaccinated that day.

Oh and by the way, if you are fully vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask, but you must wear one if you are newly vaccinated.

And the insanity continues.

The COVID vaccines take about 2 weeks before you are considered "fully vaccinated" but come on in if you just got it that day? And apparently, even though you can catch and spread COVID even if you are vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask.

But it's all about the "Safety" of the spectators...Right?
That's basically it. People will still get COVID at the stadium. As we have seen from the "science".

Old 08-18-2021, 02:52 PM

4,446 posts, read 1,730,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGlideSpecial View Post
All I know is that I can't stand their fan base, Eagles as well.
Yeah, I think they might be giving the Raiders fan base the wrong vaccine. They need an anti-Raider vaccine so they don't spread their Raider Nation to innocent children.

Old 08-18-2021, 04:07 PM

6,432 posts, read 2,745,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
Yeah, I think they might be giving the Raiders fan base the wrong vaccine. They need an anti-Raider vaccine so they don't spread their Raider Nation to innocent children.
Or they could just give them one that makes them Chiefs Fans

Old 08-18-2021, 04:11 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,953,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Ill just sell Vaccine cards in the parking lot. $5.

Depends on the venue. Some are requiring a digital passport that links back to a state database. On my phone it shows the date and batch number, location where I received the shot and a qr code.

Old 08-18-2021, 04:16 PM

We will have the Raider variant, the Cowboys variant, the Giants variant, the Tampa Bay variant.

Old 08-18-2021, 04:21 PM

37,973 posts, read 17,930,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Are you kidding? The first full season in their new stadium? Nobody's giving up their season tix because they have to wear a mask. You don't know much about the Raider's Nation do you? (That's not to say there won't be more than a few dopes whining about it, but come Sunday afternoon they'll be waiting in a line around the block to get inside to see the game)
If they get all that support, why do the Raiders constantly move? They aren't called the Raiders of the Lost Park for nothing.

Old 08-18-2021, 04:27 PM

4,446 posts, read 1,730,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
If they get all that support, why do the Raiders constantly move? They aren't called the Raiders of the Lost Park for nothing.
They are actually the highest ticket demand in the NFL right now, after the Brady/Pats game at Gillette (or at least they were when tix were released this season. May have changed by then). THE Raiders game was the highest resale value for my season tix this year... by far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies