Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 06:24 AM

15,971 posts, read 7,032,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Those planes coming from Afghanistan are bringing all Afghans. Where are the Americans?
The afghans are the ones hanging from the wings, and barred from boarding because they did not receive their papers. They worked for the US govt and army. Americans are safe at home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2021, 06:26 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ever since Joe Biden was installed in the White House we have seen nothing but chaos at every corner.

Open borders bringing in covid, extremely higher gas prices which is the lifeline of our economy, the death of Truth in the media, chaos in the streets, extreme rise in crime and murder. Now we have the huge failure in Afghanistan.

America has lost its way. We are damaged globally and look extremely weak to our enemies. We now look extremely vulnerable because of the death of leadership by the Biden administration. Biden should be impeached for the extreme damage he has done to our great Nation.

How much more can the failures of Joe Biden bring down our country? His huge spending plan to bankrupt us. We truly need the removal of Joe Biden and Camilla Harris who is extremely underperforming more than any other vice President we have ever known. We need removal of this administration. This looks like the only answer.
The irony is that we HAD a strong leader in Trump who stood up for America and was actually elected by the US people (not fake voters) in 2020.

Given that liberals hate America, they hated Trump.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:34 AM

8,634 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The irony is that we HAD a strong leader in Trump who stood up for America and was actually elected by the US people (not fake voters) in 2020.

Given that liberals hate America, they hated Trump.
It appears they also may not be fans of leadership since that would mean they are held accountable. As we can see, Biden and his administration cannot even hold themselves accountable let alone millions of supporters who seem to get free passes at every corner, free handouts, and free out-of-jail cards.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:37 AM

947 posts, read 297,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
It appears they also may not be fans of leadership since that would mean they are held accountable. As we can see, Biden and his administration cannot even hold themselves accountable let alone millions of supporters who seem to get free passes at every corner, free handouts, and free out-of-jail cards.
Yes. The leftists are trying to bribe their way to the next election win, hoping that if they promise enough freebies to Americans (I've heard that 88% of children are getting the $300/month government child support), they will be willing to overlook the absolute disaster this president has wrought on this country in 8 months.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:48 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
There was no chaos in the white house under Trump? The selective memory is amazing. Perhaps you are forgetting the constant turnover? I suppose the one constant was his family was certainly employed throughout his administration so I guess you got me there.

And newsflash...Covid would have gotten here one way or another. I'm not for open borders, but the constant blame of Covid being here because of the border is ridiculous, but at least you got in your daily paragraphs of whining about Biden and how much better things were for you under Trump. Hopefully you feel better now.
Seriously we would have been better under Trump he would not have allowed all the illegals in therefore keeping covid down. We were doing good until Biden opened the border wide. He would not have done any of the crap Biden has done..he is an old man with dementia. We would be in a better place.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
The afghans are the ones hanging from the wings, and barred from boarding because they did not receive their papers. They worked for the US govt and army. Americans are safe at home.
They're COWERING at home. They can't get to the airport, as Biden said, because the Taliban is shooting people at will. Anyone with an IQ of 80 - or not demented - would have known to evacuate Americans first and THEN withdraw troops.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:53 AM

21,939 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
There was no chaos in the white house under Trump? The selective memory is amazing. Perhaps you are forgetting the constant turnover? I suppose the one constant was his family was certainly employed throughout his administration so I guess you got me there.

And newsflash...Covid would have gotten here one way or another. I'm not for open borders, but the constant blame of Covid being here because of the border is ridiculous, but at least you got in your daily paragraphs of whining about Biden and how much better things were for you under Trump. Hopefully you feel better now.
If you define chaos as a mean tweet. And what chaos exactly?

Old 08-19-2021, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Hmm, I'll give you maybe 20% liberals and media and about 80% Trumps incompetence and his big mouth.
I'd say 90% by the liberal media and 10% by Trump's dumb tweets (in an attempt to offset the liberal media).

And amazing that you are deflecting to Trump's so-called incompetence when we are witnessing the biggest screw-up in real time, thanks to the "president" you elected.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:02 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
So are you a border expert? It doesn't take an expert (just someone with a little common sense) to know how a virus spreads and it ain't solely because of people crossing the border in Mexico.

Self-righteous? Angry? Sounds like you are deflecting, but nice try.
I spent 5 months from Feb-July of 2021 in the southern border to assist BP with the migrant crisis, so I guess I can say that i'm the border expert?

The problem I have with Biden is when he said this pandemic is the pandemic of the unvaccinated Americans.

In the mean time, under Biden's watch hundred of thousands of unvaccinated migrants are allow to cross into the US each month, after travelling 2000 miles across multiple countries in public transportation packed like sardines, and then end up in crowded migrant detention camps before they get released in all corners of the US.

Old 08-19-2021, 07:03 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Trump never came close to the disasters that are happening now.

Covid even was much better.
Imagine what would have happened if Joe was president during the first weeks of the pandemic...HOLY CRAP. I bet he would have never closed the borders at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies