Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 06:20 AM

4,604 posts, read 6,374,299 times

Advertisements

...."unvaccinated people going to hospitals: ‘Don’t take up resources!’"

I support that 100%. If you don't trust what the Science and Medical community are telling you about the dangers of Covid.....why would you trust them to treat you when you do fall victim to you own stubbornness ?

Stay out of the ER, self medicate and take your chances...after all.... it's all just a hoax.

Regards
Gemstone1

Old 09-03-2021, 06:21 AM

947 posts, read 297,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone1 View Post
...."unvaccinated people going to hospitals: ‘Don’t take up resources!’"

I support that 100%. If you don't trust what the Science and Medical community are telling you about the dangers of Covid.....why would you trust them to treat you when you do fall victim to you own stubbornness ?

Stay out of the ER, self medicate and take your chances...after all.... it's all just a hoax.

Regards
Gemstone1
What about all the illegals taking up hospital space? They shouldn't even be here in the first place, and they are taking resources from honest, law-abiding Americans. What do you think of that?

Old 09-03-2021, 06:29 AM

4,604 posts, read 6,374,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
What about all the illegals taking up hospital space? They shouldn't even be here in the first place, and they are taking resources from honest, law-abiding Americans. What do you think of that?
I think I like them picking my fruits and vegetables....someone who works like a dog so others can eat is a way better candidate for treatment than some anti-vaxxer.

Regards
Gemstone1

Old 09-03-2021, 07:10 AM

23,644 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
It's ironic, because my post was pointing out the hypocrisy of another poster calling Don Lemon a rapist but giving Trump a pass. You decide when the hypocrisy suits your narrative and make a convoluted attempt to spread conspiracy theories backed up by fringe news sites that no one except QANON people believe.

What else you got?
Nah, your post was simply to deflect to Trump. As usual.

Feel free to debunk what I'd posted, but you already know that you cannot.

Old 09-03-2021, 08:12 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,984,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Nah, your post was simply to deflect to Trump. As usual.

Feel free to debunk what I'd posted, but you already know that you cannot.
Isn't this thread about Don Lemon? Why are you still talking about that steaming pile of crap with Ashley Biden's journal? As if she would actually lose such a thing.

I bet you believe the Hitler Diaries are real too. Talk about hypocrisy at its highest level. Start your own thread for Ashley Biden in the conspiracy theory section. What else you got?

Old 09-03-2021, 08:39 AM

23,644 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Isn't this thread about Don Lemon? Why are you still talking about that steaming pile of crap with Ashley Biden's journal? As if she would actually lose such a thing.

I bet you believe the Hitler Diaries are real too. Talk about hypocrisy at its highest level.
Yes it is a thread about Lemon, which you tried to deflect and derail it into a thread about Trump.
Quote:
Start your own thread for Ashley Biden in the conspiracy theory section. What else you got?
Which is what I'd previously told you that you should do...and look, you're still trying to deflect and derail.

Old 09-03-2021, 08:51 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
You mean Don “Did the Malaysian flight get sucked into a black hole” Lemon?

Who cares, he’s clearly an idiot.

Old 09-03-2021, 09:19 AM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Its actually the vaccinated who are making up the majority of the Covid patients.

Old 09-03-2021, 09:22 AM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
How about no hospital treatment for anyone who has ever used a recreational drug? I'm sure that would include Comrade Lemon. Sorry, Lemon, die on the front lawn.

Old 09-03-2021, 09:53 AM

716 posts, read 357,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Someone on air should have told him that a large part of the unvaccinated are blacks (he is a black supremacist). I wonder how he’ll resolve his conflicting interests then.
First of all I have always DESPISED Don Lemon. He is a combination of self-righteous smugness and in some cases sheer ignorance on some topics he should not be touching. It's sickening to watch him even for a few seconds. I vote straight Republican.
But this case is a rare exception in which I agree with him. People who refuse to be vaccinated are endangering society. It's not simply a matter of rights or freedom of choice. It goes beyond that. I don't want them infecting me and I don't want the burden of paying their medical care. Probably the first time I agree with the Lemon turd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies