Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 07:20 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,173,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
I agree. People choosing to go unvaccinated are taking up hospital beds and resources. Insurance shouldn’t even cover them.
I see. Are we also going to stop treating those who drive cars instead of taking public transportation? How about those that fail to exercise 30 minutes a day? Or drink alcohol?

Old 09-02-2021, 07:20 AM

7,242 posts, read 4,556,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
He's right you know.

No vaccine? No treatment. Stay home and fight it on your own, as God intended, or so the unvaccinated would say.
I agree with him. I am betting that going to hospitals is killing people and they definitely are targeting the unvaccinated.

There are tons of ways to fight this at home naturally.

I bet if the unvaccinated did that they were would be a lot less deaths.

Doctors have proven themselves to be at least incompetent at worst killers.

Old 09-02-2021, 07:23 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times
It's funny how so many here say they ignore the Fake news lamestream Media but hang onto every word uttered by them.

Old 09-02-2021, 07:23 AM

1,150 posts, read 616,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Yup, Lemon spews many anti-white rhetoric on air but yet he has a white boyfriend. Another hypocrite liberal.
Just like Larry Lightfoot in Chicago.

Old 09-02-2021, 07:41 AM

15,850 posts, read 6,557,396 times
Seems like an unhelpful position. If somebody is that utterly, horribly sick, they're probably going to seek medical help regardless of editorial opinions. Besides, you can't fix stupid.

Old 09-02-2021, 07:43 AM

100 posts, read 64,086 times
If a covid person is admitted to ICU it's pretty a much a slow painful death sentence.
I don't get it....

Old 09-02-2021, 07:52 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,984,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
So if you smoked and got cancer no treatment for you! Typical self righteous lib!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-do...tals-resources
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I see. Are we also going to stop treating those who drive cars instead of taking public transportation? How about those that fail to exercise 30 minutes a day? Or drink alcohol?
None of those things are airborne viruses that we currently have an effective vaccine for. Nice try. Next!

Old 09-02-2021, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I agree with him. I am betting that going to hospitals is killing people and they definitely are targeting the unvaccinated.

There are tons of ways to fight this at home naturally.

I bet if the unvaccinated did that they were would be a lot less deaths.

Doctors have proven themselves to be at least incompetent at worst killers.
Keep your mask on and cancel your doctor visits then.

Old 09-02-2021, 08:05 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,236,947 times
The problem with CNN's programming is that since they don't have Trump to demonize anymore their market share has been on a death spiral down. So, the journali.....the fake news commentators have to construct narratives to whip their ever shrinking audience into a frenzy.

The issue there is, one by one, viewers finally realize that the spewing vitriol is non-sense and they leave.

So, the journali....the fake news commentators have to construct even more outrageous things to say in the hopes that someone, anyone is still watching.

Old 09-02-2021, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
The problem with CNN's programming is that since they don't have Trump to demonize anymore their market share has been on a death spiral down. So, the journali.....the fake news commentators have to construct narratives to whip their ever shrinking audience into a frenzy.

The issue there is, one by one, viewers finally realize that the spewing vitriol is non-sense and they leave.

So, the journali....the fake news commentators have to construct even more outrageous things to say in the hopes that someone, anyone is still watching.
This is true.

This is also true of all cable news networks. Fox News and OAN just play the same game on the other side of the court.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies