Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 02:40 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The media only keeps saying "horse dewormer" because they are propaganda pushing a narrative and not reporting facts.

The same media was calling ivermectin a miracle drug that won a Nobel Prize for its applications to humans for Malaria and parasites.

Yep, the mainstream media are unsurprisingly shilling for the ownership class, who also run the drug companies.

So we can't have people purchasing off-brand cheap drugs to easily solve their COVID. They need to take the vaccines, which are less effective but eminently more profitable.

And that is why they are attempting to transform the vaccine into the holy sacrament to show you are "one of the good ones" - and shame the other side into supporting their revenue scheme.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2021, 02:45 PM

15,840 posts, read 6,547,612 times
I stopped caring that the gullible are taking Ivermectin for COVID-19. It's a placebo effect. People do stupid things every day.

Old 09-06-2021, 02:49 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,501,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
So you see up-to-date all they’re lying and controlling campaigns of worked. But ivermectin is slipping between the cracks. And they’re freaking out. It works. And because it works and the word is getting out and there’s too many examples for them to keep the lid on anymore, you’re about to see the true colors of what’s going on. They’ll either create a new virus type that works around ivermectin, or they’ll just ban it all together. If they ban it this will Take place simultaneously with a massive disinformation campaign by your government and media.
It will show their (AMA, CDC, NIH, GOV) true colors, is correct.

I just have to figure out WHY an effective, safe (an FDA-approved, WHO essential drug list), well-tolerated, readily available, cheap, early (outpatient) treatment (preventing hospital overrun and death) – is being ignored, barred, lied about, and obstructed by the medical, pharma, and governmental establishments….. ok, let me don my ‘maniacal malicious thinking cap’ – ok, well, it’s either, 1) ‘follow the money’, or maybe it’s 2) ‘follow the $$$’ or it could be, hum, oh yeah, 3) ‘follow the money!!’
Got it!!

Old 09-06-2021, 02:51 PM

8,151 posts, read 3,678,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
It will show their (AMA, CDC, NIH, GOV) true colors, is correct.

I just have to figure out WHY an effective, safe (an FDA-approved, WHO essential drug list), well-tolerated, readily available, cheap, early (outpatient) treatment (preventing hospital overrun and death) – is being ignored, barred, lied about, and obstructed by the medical, pharma, and governmental establishments….. ok, let me don my ‘maniacal malicious thinking cap’ – ok, well, it’s either, 1) ‘follow the money’, or maybe it’s 2) ‘follow the $$$’ or it could be, hum, oh yeah, 3) ‘follow the money!!’
Got it!!
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

"The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea."

Next.

Old 09-06-2021, 02:52 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I stopped caring that the gullible are taking Ivermectin for COVID-19. It's a placebo effect. People do stupid things every day.
Scientifically you have no basis to say that.

It is up in the air still and there are promising results out of Japan, Israel, and elsewhere.

Are you fine with the media BSing about and losing more credibility?

Old 09-06-2021, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Well, don't look now rjshea, but.....

Ivermectin fights 21 viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19. A single dose reduced the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in cells by 99.8% in 24 hours and 99.98% in 48 hours, according to a June 2020 study published in the journal Antiviral Research.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...66354220302011

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/202...ffective-drug/

Old 09-06-2021, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

"The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea."

Next.
Ivermectin is FDA approved for human use.... as far as safety and toxicity. My doctor can decide the application, thank you.

Old 09-06-2021, 03:09 PM

7,147 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easternman View Post
Yes, indeed. While the American media is pushing to paint this drug as a 'horse dewormer' to blatantly discredit the decades-long history of treating various human conditions with it, the Afghan refugees are receiving it. Turns out the 'horse dewormer' is used for humans!

In the meantime, Americans are shamefully forced to get the medication at the backdoor of farm supply stores because off-label usage of a generic drug has suddenly became medically unacceptable. Ivermectin must be one hell of a toxic substance if Americans are prohibited to get a prescription! In contrast, OxyContin was approved by the FDA just two decades ago as a non-addictive treatment for mild and moderate pain for as young as 11-year old children... those kids are shooting up Fentanyl in your big cities as we speak.

A reminder: here in the EU, several countries have already approved Ivermectin for the treatment of Covid-19 earlier this year, even as a take-home kit. It's a curious thing that there hasn't been a single Ivermectin poisoning in these countries around me.

Thank you. Some sanity from outside the US.
I noticed how the uninformed naysayers shills for pharma have completely ignored your post.

EU has approved Ivermectin and is sending take-home kits.

How stupid can people get in America.

Old 09-06-2021, 03:15 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Thank you. Some sanity from outside the US.
I noticed how the uninformed naysayers shills for pharma have completely ignored your post.

EU has approved Ivermectin and is sending take-home kits.

How stupid can people get in America.
Surely they have gone about as far as they can go on that particular spectrum. Surely.

Old 09-06-2021, 03:21 PM

8,151 posts, read 3,678,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
Well, don't look now rjshea, but.....

Ivermectin fights 21 viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19. A single dose reduced the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in cells by 99.8% in 24 hours and 99.98% in 48 hours, according to a June 2020 study published in the journal Antiviral Research.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...66354220302011

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/202...ffective-drug/
in vitro
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies