Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2021, 01:31 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times

Advertisements

Demonizing the other is a conservative specialty.
They do it so well themselves they need no liberal help.

And nowadays, the terms "Republican" and "Democrat" are only words that mean whatever the user intends them to mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2021, 01:40 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
People on the right do it too, not nearly as much as what the dems are doing these days. In politics there's a whole lot of lying and BS that gets flung around. It's an ugly business. I think the dems have just gone over the top with the race stuff. The white supremacy boogey man is just getting old. They know it's horse crap, we know it's horse crap and I think most average everyday non-white person knows it's crap too.

I encourage all of you to watch the brand new movie called Level 16 on Netlfix tonight. It just came out. It's a great movie! Much like the movie, the left needs FEAR to rule the hive. They need to control and dominate your mind. The methodology and brainwashing that is shown in this movie is so reminiscent of how the left manipulates their subjects. Literally, if they took all of we deplorables away to re-education camps and all that remains in the world is willing and obedient students, this movie portraits what the left and the oligarchs strive for. It's spooky to say the least.

Without giving away too much in the movie, there is definitely a boogie man which is if the girls don't behave, they won't be adopted by a nice family one day. This is a huge part of the movie. Yes the parallels between this movie and how the left operate are almost shocking!

The hero in the movie questions everything! As somebody that is on the right, I wanted to stand up and applaud on several occasions because it's something that we all should be doing NOW so we don't reach this point. Conspiracy theories? Get real. Get comfortable thinking outside of the box. It's our only way of surviving as a nation.

Check it out!

Old 09-07-2021, 01:43 PM

5,294 posts, read 5,235,996 times
It's the republican's that fear monger far more than us Dems.

Old 09-07-2021, 02:04 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Demonizing the other is a conservative specialty.
They do it so well themselves they need no liberal help.

And nowadays, the terms "Republican" and "Democrat" are only words that mean whatever the user intends them to mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
It's the republican's that fear monger far more than us Dems.

Old 09-07-2021, 03:53 PM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
I encourage all of you to watch the brand new movie called Level 16 on Netlfix tonight. It just came out. It's a great movie! Much like the movie, the left needs FEAR to rule the hive. They need to control and dominate your mind. The methodology and brainwashing that is shown in this movie is so reminiscent of how the left manipulates their subjects. Literally, if they took all of we deplorables away to re-education camps and all that remains in the world is willing and obedient students, this movie portraits what the left and the oligarchs strive for. It's spooky to say the least.

Without giving away too much in the movie, there is definitely a boogie man which is if the girls don't behave, they won't be adopted by a nice family one day. This is a huge part of the movie. Yes the parallels between this movie and how the left operate are almost shocking!

The hero in the movie questions everything! As somebody that is on the right, I wanted to stand up and applaud on several occasions because it's something that we all should be doing NOW so we don't reach this point. Conspiracy theories? Get real. Get comfortable thinking outside of the box. It's our only way of surviving as a nation.

Check it out!
Threw it in the que. I like that's its a streamer and readily available. I did a quickie skim of it on IMDB and it sure seems like a dystopian nightmare.

Ever since Trump first rolled into office is when it seems like the beast, underbelly, the deep state, whatever labels you hear, since him it seems like the mask is off more now. There are so many things happening in such a way that it's really starting to feel orchestrated at some point. There are string pullers doing the bidding of the uber elites both here and globally.

I think this take over of American culture has been brewing for years and it seemed like to me, once Obama got into office it started to get going even more. Trump came along and screwed that up for them. The reaction of the establishment to Trump was telling, even more telling how they are acting now. They still want to smash anything related to Trump.

I've said versions of this on CD before, but there's a push to breakdown the American culture here. To have the government control everything. That's step one, the next step is for the country to be part of a one world government and have America not exist as a standalone country, but for something like a NATO or a UN type council type of thing to run this country.

I think that is part of the Great Reset and people are here and around the world are pushing it.

Sound like tin foil hat stuff, but I don't know. Never seen such a top down push to change the culture here so much. The thing that scares me is so many people would just love to be in a life of Julia nanny state existence with full faith in the government taking care of all of their needs, top to bottom.

These same global elites that run things also want to shave down the population dramatically, from what I can tell. Someone here said that these elites want to get rid of the "useless eaters" in the world.

Eugenics is a scary ugly thing, but I think some of these people would just love to engage in some of that horror right along with trimming the populace down.

Old 09-07-2021, 04:22 PM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
Both sides do it. Republicans have fed off fear for as long as I can recall. Conservatives are innately afraid of change, so it's a familiar card for them to play.

Old 09-07-2021, 04:34 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
We need to understand that the rhetoric and the divide will never change as long as one of the major political parties need a villain and a boogeyman to advance its platform... that would be the Democrat party.

They do not even attempt to try and make one's life better with their legislation. The major planks in their platform is fear and shame. They promote fear as a means to gain authority. They direct shame and threats towards their political enemies.

Think about it... when have you heard the big wigs in the Democrat party ever try to advance the financial balance sheet of the middle class? ...try to advance the outcome of small businesses? ... try to enhance the safety of people in urban areas?

They are at their "best" when they have a boogeyman to scare people into compliance. Here's a list of the current boogeymen that can appear at any moment based on which boogeyman is needed.
  • Whites are a boogeyman
  • Men are a boogeyman
  • The rich are a boogeyman
  • COVID is a boogeyman
  • Anti-vaxxers are boogeymen
  • Man-made global warming/climate change is a boogeyman
  • Evangelical Christians are boogeymen
  • Trump is a boogeyman
  • Guns are a boogeyman
  • Q-Anon and the Proud Boys are boogeymen
  • Jews are boogeymen
  • Larry Elder is a boogeyman
  • Tucker Carlson is a boogeyman
  • Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott are boogeymen

As long as Democrats focus on these boogeymen, and future boogeymen that will arise... as long as fear of the boogeymen remain as the MAIN MEANS for advancing Democrats - the division will continue. Because their constituents will take up their arguments and transmit them to their personal and professional relationships. They continually pit Americans each other.

What their use of boogeyman also implies, is that THEY KNOW their policies don't make lives better. THEY KNOW people would reject the majority their policies if they where honest about what they want to do.

If you want to being up the election - understand that I don't believe the result, and I think Democrats cheated based on the total amount of people that voted in the election - which was 21% higher than the previous record high with a popular Obama. So I don't plan on even dealing with that here. I am focusing on the dynamics of continuing division in the country and the tactics of the Democrats.

You forgot to give credit for the excerpts from the "Democratic Party Handbook".

Old 09-07-2021, 04:44 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Threw it in the que. I like that's its a streamer and readily available. I did a quickie skim of it on IMDB and it sure seems like a dystopian nightmare.

Ever since Trump first rolled into office is when it seems like the beast, underbelly, the deep state, whatever labels you hear, since him it seems like the mask is off more now. There are so many things happening in such a way that it's really starting to feel orchestrated at some point. There are string pullers doing the bidding of the uber elites both here and globally.

I think this take over of American culture has been brewing for years and it seemed like to me, once Obama got into office it started to get going even more. Trump came along and screwed that up for them. The reaction of the establishment to Trump was telling, even more telling how they are acting now. They still want to smash anything related to Trump.

I've said versions of this on CD before, but there's a push to breakdown the American culture here. To have the government control everything. That's step one, the next step is for the country to be part of a one world government and have America not exist as a standalone country, but for something like a NATO or a UN type council type of thing to run this country.

I think that is part of the Great Reset and people are here and around the world are pushing it.

Sound like tin foil hat stuff, but I don't know. Never seen such a top down push to change the culture here so much. The thing that scares me is so many people would just love to be in a life of Julia nanny state existence with full faith in the government taking care of all of their needs, top to bottom.

These same global elites that run things also want to shave down the population dramatically, from what I can tell. Someone here said that these elites want to get rid of the "useless eaters" in the world.

Eugenics is a scary ugly thing, but I think some of these people would just love to engage in some of that horror right along with trimming the populace down.

I think you are right on the money! Sure seems as if the old hat oligarch's were content to take control via baby steps. Don't rock the boat and take control one grain of sand at a time. Now it seems as if the pace has quickened. I think the engine of this thing is still the same but what has been replaced is the transmission (if I use a car analogy). New players = faster paced change. Many on this forum see it and acknowledge it. Sure wish the other half had a clue of what's going on. I love analogies. The Dems are looking thru microscopes while Republicans look thru telescopes. If the other half doesn't catch a clue, we are all in danger.

Old 09-07-2021, 04:54 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
We need to understand that the rhetoric and the divide will never change as long as one of the major political parties need a villain and a boogeyman to advance its platform... that would be the Democrat party.

They do not even attempt to try and make one's life better with their legislation. The major planks in their platform is fear and shame. They promote fear as a means to gain authority. They direct shame and threats towards their political enemies.

Think about it... when have you heard the big wigs in the Democrat party ever try to advance the financial balance sheet of the middle class? ...try to advance the outcome of small businesses? ... try to enhance the safety of people in urban areas?

They are at their "best" when they have a boogeyman to scare people into compliance. Here's a list of the current boogeymen that can appear at any moment based on which boogeyman is needed.
  • Whites are a boogeyman
  • Men are a boogeyman
  • The rich are a boogeyman
  • COVID is a boogeyman
  • Anti-vaxxers are boogeymen
  • Man-made global warming/climate change is a boogeyman
  • Evangelical Christians are boogeymen
  • Trump is a boogeyman
  • Guns are a boogeyman
  • Q-Anon and the Proud Boys are boogeymen
  • Jews are boogeymen
  • Larry Elder is a boogeyman
  • Tucker Carlson is a boogeyman
  • Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott are boogeymen

As long as Democrats focus on these boogeymen, and future boogeymen that will arise... as long as fear of the boogeymen remain as the MAIN MEANS for advancing Democrats - the division will continue. Because their constituents will take up their arguments and transmit them to their personal and professional relationships. They continually pit Americans each other.

What their use of boogeyman also implies, is that THEY KNOW their policies don't make lives better. THEY KNOW people would reject the majority their policies if they where honest about what they want to do.

If you want to being up the election - understand that I don't believe the result, and I think Democrats cheated based on the total amount of people that voted in the election - which was 21% higher than the previous record high with a popular Obama. So I don't plan on even dealing with that here. I am focusing on the dynamics of continuing division in the country and the tactics of the Democrats.

Of course the RW NEVER conjures up any boogeymen in all of its conspiracy theories, right? The level of hypocrisy here is truly staggering.

Old 09-07-2021, 04:58 PM

15,849 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Boogyman? Do you mean like the liberals, the deep state, and Satan?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies