Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 08:15 AM

1,195 posts, read 617,128 times

Advertisements

57 Top Scientists And Doctors Release Shocking Study On COVID Vaccines And Demand Immediate Stop to ALL Vaccinations

https://assets-global.website-files....0NewsVoice.pdf

Seems like the link below is not working (was working 5 minutes ago)

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/08/57-t...-vaccinations/

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/blo...hocking-study/

A group of 57 leading scientists, doctors and policy experts has released a report calling in to question the safety and efficacy of the current COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling for an immediate end to all vaccine programs. We urge you to read and share this damning report.

There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.

You can read an advanced copy of this manuscript in preprint below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines in circulation today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 08:18 AM

7,235 posts, read 4,544,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.
It doesn't take a genius to ask if these "vaccines" are causing the problem. Scientists warned previously about Antibody Dependent Enhancement and the idea that vaccinating during a pandemic could cause pressure to produce variants that would get around the vaccines.

This was suggested, we are seeing evidence of it, and yet, NO ONE WILL ADMIT IT.

I just read an article about how breakthrough cases are "surging" in Massachusetts... ahh maybe we want to find out why?

Old 08-20-2021, 08:21 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,514,438 times
No one wants to listen, and on the threads on this forum, the same geniuses repeat the same talking points over and over and over...

Old 08-20-2021, 08:29 AM

25,702 posts, read 18,781,503 times
Oh, no, no, no, no... NO! These "top scientists and doctors" are just cranks. Phonies. I heard one of them believes the sun rises in the east. Another was said to have claimed that hurricanes spin counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere. Can you believe that nonsense? How can anyone listen to these lies?

These people are just doing this because they know it will make them respected, heralded, and adored by all governments, multi-billion-dollar pharmaceutical corporations, and liberals around the world. It's a publicity stunt.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Oh, no, no, no, no... NO! These "top scientists and doctors" are just cranks. Phonies. I heard one of them believes the sun rises in the east. Another was said to have claimed that hurricanes spin counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere. Can you believe that nonsense? How can anyone listen to these lies?

These people are just doing this because they know it will make them respected, heralded, and adored by all governments, multi-billion-dollar pharmaceutical corporations, and liberals around the world. It's a publicity stunt.
I don't think the article below (in PDF) is a publicity stunt:

https://www.andrewbostom.org/wp-cont...May-8-2021.pdf

Old 08-20-2021, 08:37 AM

7,235 posts, read 4,544,652 times
There are also doctors against the booster.

Scientists blast U.S. push for Covid vaccine booster shots as premature, say data isn’t compelling

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/19/covi...premature.html

Old 08-20-2021, 08:38 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,160,554 times
Between Dec. 14 and April 23, there were 3,544 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], along with 12,619 serious injuries.

I don't get why so many people WANT to just totally dismiss this.

Many media and government funded personnel took the time and effort to try and debunk HCQ last year. I would be shocked if HCQ came close to causing as many deaths as the "vaccine".

Old 08-20-2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
It doesn't take a genius to ask if these "vaccines" are causing the problem. Scientists warned previously about Antibody Dependent Enhancement and the idea that vaccinating during a pandemic could cause pressure to produce variants that would get around the vaccines.

This was suggested, we are seeing evidence of it, and yet, NO ONE WILL ADMIT IT.

I just read an article about how breakthrough cases are "surging" in Massachusetts... ahh maybe we want to find out why?
The spike protein in the vaccine can lead to the development of multiple, tiny blood clots because it becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium; these cells are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, but the spike protein means there are “spiky bits sticking out”.

Dr. Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients to detect the potential presence of blood clots within four to seven days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine; 62% have evidence of clotting.

The long-term outlook is very grim, Hoffe said, because with each successive shot, it will add more damage as you’re getting more damaged capillaries

Sorry, I can't provide a link at this time, perhaps later.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:42 AM

25,702 posts, read 18,781,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
I don't think the article below (in PDF) is a publicity stunt:

https://www.andrewbostom.org/wp-cont...May-8-2021.pdf
I know that. Sarcasm my friend.

In reality, because they have questioned the Gods of all Knowledge running the show with this vaccine, they will likely be ostracized, tormented, hated, and terminated. They are very brave in trying to get any word of caution out there concerning the vaccine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
It defies all logic and makes it hard to NOT believe there is some dark conspiracy going on. It used to be that questioning new technology or medication was considered to be a good thing. It used to be part of a statistician's and scientist's job.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Between Dec. 14 and April 23, there were 3,544 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], along with 12,619 serious injuries.

They dismiss it because it's threatening to their way of thinking. They believe Fauci and the politicians but don't have a clue on how to follow the "real science"... very sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies