Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 06:50 PM

469 posts, read 1,873,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckatredlightsagain View Post
The vaccines have only been around for nine months. Only the Pfizer shot was approved by the FDA. Moderna and Johnson and Johnson have yet to be approved. There haven't been long term tests done with these vaccines, so how can we say they're perfectly safe?
"Safe and Effective". Part of the vaccine call-cry mantra. There is a lot of people that want you to believe these shots are safe, but no one knows for certain. It's impossible to know. We are in the unofficial phase 4 of the 'vaccine' trials. The wait and see approach on how it plays out among the populous.

654 posts, read 281,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNSea55 View Post
I had both shots (Pfizer). An hour after the second shot I lost my sense of taste and my mouth tasted like metal. 10 days later every place I had arthritis in my hands flared up badly.
5 months later still in pain. I don’t ever want another shot. I’d prefer to be treated with antibodies if Covid breaks through. Not everyone tolerates these vaccines well.
I'm sorry to hear about your suffering. Examples like this are why I question how safe these vaccines are long term. I know people who have had the antibody treatment. It's good stuff!

26,017 posts, read 19,001,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Long term effects like what? ......Like getting cancer from smoking??? It doesn't work like that. The vaccine is not something you have to take every single day like cigarettes. If the vaccine is deadly, it's going to kill you within a week.

This vaccine is literally the MOST administered in the history of man. Over 2 BILLION people got it and have no long term effects but noooo.... you still wonder if it's safe?! Bruh, if 2 BILLION people got it and lived, it's safe. It's literally the very standard of safe.

Like Bobby Jidal said: the GOP has to stop being the stupid party.

There is NO thing on this planet where you take it once and it hides in your body and kills you a year from that time you take it. This THING that you right-wingers are thinking of doesn't exist. Period. You guys may as well say a bullet can enter your body but it just hides there and you don't bleed until a year from the time you get shot. No bruh, it doesn't work like that. If something is deadly, it will kill you in a short period of time. The only thing that kills over a long period are things that you take on a consistent basis over a long duration, like cigarettes or junk food.

You seem to be experiencing a problem with the notion of our time-space continuum. Your claim is that two billion people have taken the covid vaccine and have not experienced any LONG TERM side effects. Are you one of the leftists here who have solved the riddle of time travel or what?

Meanwhile back here in Realityville, you CANNOT CLAIM THAT THERE ARE NO LONG TERM EFFECTS before we have had the vaccine administered long enough to even be in the long term.

You are a product of instant gratification society. To you, long term is about a day and half. For me, it is five years. Ten years. Etc. And you are not going to tell me that no drug or chemical has ever had long term effects after that amount of time. About a hundred thousand class-action lawyers would disagree with you.

31,848 posts, read 17,672,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Ever heard of small pox, polio, mumps, measles, rubella, anthrax, Cholera, Hepatitis, HPV, Diphtheria, Rabies, tetanus, TB, the flu?

Every one of these has a vaccine. More than likely you have had one or more. Vaccine technology is nothing new. The resistance against the COVID vaccine is nothing but politics. Letting politics stand between you and your health is nothing short of stupidity.
All were tested over appropriate periods of time and some were still pulled from the market. Polio vaccine was pulled multiple times.

These people aren't anti-vaxxers for the most part, they're anti-hasn't been tested enough to trust vaxxers. And even though I've been vaccinated, I don't blame them.

Do you know what VAERS is? Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. The numbers are low because not everyone reports adverse events after getting a vaccine.

www.openvaers.com takes all the data from VAERS and compiles it so we don't have to.

Here is what has been reported as adverse events to date on the Covid-19 vaccines:

13,911 deaths
56,912 hospitalizations
76,159 ER visits
103,837 office visits
5,752 anaphylaxis
4,832 Bell's palsy

And people want to give this to children??? It hasn't been tested on children. Any parent allowing this needs his head examined.

And I cannot blame anyone unwilling to get these vaccines.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:51 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,259,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Updating our immunity? The first thing I thought of is all of those wonderful updates the Computer world gives us and how many times they have "crashed" or had critical bugs. If the update fails on your iPhone you may just have to restore a previous version. Humans don't have a previous version we can restore in case of an error from the vaccine.

I NEVER update my computers as soon as the latest "upgrade" is available, and I don't plan on "updating" my immune system until I am sure that all of the bugs are worked out.

And for what seems like the billionth time you can get sick whether or not you have had the vaccine.

Exactly. If an update fails, you will know immediately. Like, immediately! If the vaccine is not safe, it will kill the person in a very short period of time.

There is NO computer update where everything is fine after but then it causes the computer to crash nine months from the time you update. This scenario is Impossible.

So how do we know the vaccine is safe? Because we updated and we are fine. Not only that, but over 2 BILLION people updated and their system is fine. The vaccine is safe. That's how we know. When 2 BILLION people updated their system and is fine, that's when you know it's safe for you to do so, wouldn't you say?

So all this nonsense about long term effect is stupid.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:52 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,331,584 times
Just leave this right here

"In July, Jen Psaki said it is “not the role of the federal government” to force Americans to get vaccinated"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...84994284433411

Old 09-09-2021, 06:53 PM

8,399 posts, read 4,396,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Total deception here. The covid vaccine is NOT the same as traditional vaccines and you KNOW that. Yet you persist in coming up with lies such as your quoted post.
mRNA technology has been in development since the 90s. 30 years like I said. Calling me a lier does not change the truth, it just shows your ignorance.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:54 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,331,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Exactly. If an update fails, you will know immediately. Like, immediately! If the vaccine is not safe, it will kill the person in a very short period of time.

So all this nonsense about long term effect is stupid.

CELEBREX

</thread>

Old 09-09-2021, 06:55 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,854,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Everyone I talk to that got it has had bad reactions. Me and my loved ones will never get it! We are healthy and plan on staying that way
I had no reaction to the Pfizer vaccination, not even a sore arm. Same deal with my sister and adult children.

Husband had a sore arm.

In July , Pfizer announced that the efficacy of its vaccine begins to wane at the 6 month mark.

I look forward to a booster.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:57 PM

8,725 posts, read 7,437,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Ever heard of small pox, polio, mumps, measles, rubella, anthrax, Cholera, Hepatitis, HPV, Diphtheria, Rabies, tetanus, TB, the flu?

Every one of these has a vaccine. More than likely you have had one or more. Vaccine technology is nothing new. The resistance against the COVID vaccine is nothing but politics. Letting politics stand between you and your health is nothing short of stupidity.

If you took 5 minutes to research you would find COVID vaccine technology has been in development for 30 years. We were damn fortunate it was there when we needed it.
mRNA is new, this is the first vaccine using this.

You did not know this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies