Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 06:06 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,601,138 times

Advertisements

I find it funny that these pro-mask/vax Nazis leftists did not assist and comply with federal government to enforce immigration LAW (keyword: law enacted by US Congress) when Trump was President.

Now these very same pro-mask/vax Nazis leftists are drooling over mandates (keyword: mandates are policies created by a tyrant like Biden) to be imposed on all Americans.

Old 09-10-2021, 06:07 AM

947 posts, read 297,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
How does this mandate affect people on welfare, Medicaid, i.e. low income government programs. Are they required to get vaccinated before they collect a check?
Excellent point, especially since it's the poor people who aren't getting vaccinated. In the 8th District of Washington, DC (the poorest one), only about 30% have been vaccinated.

If Biden is requiring self-supporting people to get the vaccine, then there should be a requirement for welfare recipients to do the same. Let's stop next month's check, and require that people living on the dole show up in person to pick it up - and they'll get the vaccine at the same time.

Old 09-10-2021, 06:07 AM

10,237 posts, read 6,327,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Did you miss Biden’s speech? I work in education. We all received an email tonight stating that they anticipate that those unvaccinated who still do not plan on getting vaccinated need to arrange a meeting with HR to discuss their options should the state mandate vaccines for educators. I can’t get vaccinated, so that will be me.
Talk to your Union Rep. Is a mandatory covid vaccine in your contract?

Old 09-10-2021, 06:23 AM

539 posts, read 241,661 times
Praise God TY Jesus for the RNC and they will be successful I guess the Biden administration think they are above the law clue in NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW....!!!!

Old 09-10-2021, 07:39 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I'm curious why Republicans never sued institutions that have required multiple vaccinations of all kinds.

Hmmm -- let me think...what logic is there.
Political theater. The red hats eat this kind of stuff up.

So now the GOP is the party of pro-COVID-19 infections. Support the poor virus whose right to spread is being violated!

Good to know. The ads write themselves....

Old 09-10-2021, 07:41 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,210,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Can anyone name ONE place that is requiring the vaccine to either work there or do business with them?

I can find NONE.
I think you must not be asking google the right question.

https://fortune.com/2021/08/23/compa...ion-mandatory/

Old 09-10-2021, 07:49 AM

43,150 posts, read 18,306,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Can anyone name ONE place that is requiring the vaccine to either work there or do business with them?

I can find NONE.

If these people are truly trying to usher in the New World Order...they are doing a lousy job! Its all talk from what I see.
Well many are requiring proof of vaccine to come back into the office.
But that's not a true mandate.

Microsoft just flew past Biden's new rule. Microsoft just announced that they are NOT re-opening their offices and that everyone will continue to work from home.

That is how private business will get around this new mandate.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/micros...d-19-concerns/
Microsoft announced Thursday that it’s scrapping its plans to fully reopen its headquarters and US offices next month and won’t set a new date for the time being due to the uncertainty of the pandemic

Old 09-10-2021, 07:56 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,345,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Political theater. The red hats eat this kind of stuff up.

So now the GOP is the party of pro-COVID-19 infections. Support the poor virus whose right to spread is being violated!

Good to know. The ads write themselves....
There are any number of instances in which a mandated vaccination may have nasty side effects for the recipient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...-syndrome.html

Hadn’t heard this vaccine relation to Gillian-Barre Syndrome so I looked it up and it is a verified connection to vaccines so I linked an article that even the most ardent vaccine supporters cannot refute.
But we already know that to a true "Progressive", the rights and security of the individual who doesn't fit the equation must be sacrificed in the name of the "Greater Common Good".

Old 09-10-2021, 08:00 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,798,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Love it!!!

Nothing hammers home the message that Republicans are pro-Covid more than suing Biden for mandating vaccines.

Go GOP!! Go Covid!!

Will you be okay with the next president figuring out a work-around to impose national abortion restrictions? Because Biden is setting a dangerous precedent for individual rights, and states rights. Nobody should be okay with this. Even if you agree with him, just imagine the next guy who you don't agree with, following the same playbook.

Old 09-10-2021, 08:03 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,297,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Love it!!!

Nothing hammers home the message that Republicans are pro-Covid more than suing Biden for mandating vaccines.

Go GOP!! Go Covid!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies