Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 08:30 AM

5,861 posts, read 3,301,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
All Trump can say is “look at me”, “I’m the greatest”, “me, myself and I”.

I don’t know how y’all can withstand that narcissist.

And no, he doesn’t love America. He’s only concerned about himself.
The cops and firefighters he visited we more than happy that he came. What drives liberals nuts is no matter how much they hate him there are millions that love the man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2021, 08:31 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,816,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The cops and firefighters he visited we more than happy that he came. What drives liberals nuts is no matter how much they hate him there are millions that love the man.
Which are also liberals. There's so much liberal vs liberal hate going on. It's entertaining and concerning to watch as a conservative.

Old 09-12-2021, 08:34 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
And the firemen Biden dropped in were happy to see him.

Trump did not plan this event. It happened because people mocked his choice to comment on a boxing match on 9/11.

Old 09-12-2021, 08:55 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
This

Don't mind the left wing circle jerk from a bunch of virtue signaling libs who show their dumb comments to their "trigglypuff" looking girlfriends in hope of getting attention.
Yea, Trump loves America so much...he gave up the highest seat of power in the nation to fraud (without a fight)! Care to explain that one? LOL

Old 09-12-2021, 09:07 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I’m glad Chump wasn’t there, he would of just made it about him.
I’ve never seen a loser supported so much since Cleveland Browns fans
On this sad in our history, I’m happy I did not see him, or his stupid criminal kids on my T.V.
what you DID see were the two guys who restored and improved the taliban to pre 911 levels. They erased the effort of 20 years of spilled American blood and taxpayer cash.

Obama provided the leadership via bergdahl exchange and Biden armed the taliban to the teeth and turned over bagram. Mr 'isis is the jv team' and mr/ISIS is the JV team , 'we will leave no american behind', stood by proud that their efforts would precipitate another 911 style attack on the country they were bound by oath to protect.

The mental giant with aviator glasses and a script, printed in large type, opened the southern border to terrorists in the event the airlift didn't bring in enough terrorists in disguise from Kabul.

To the two traitors who supported the "tolly bon', everything they did was POLITICAL and in disregard of US national security.

Old 09-12-2021, 10:21 AM

5,861 posts, read 3,301,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

Trump did not plan this event. It happened because people mocked his choice to comment on a boxing match on 9/11.
The vast majority of NYC cops and fireman support Trump. Only a small minority of them support Biden.

Old 09-12-2021, 11:02 AM

8,895 posts, read 5,376,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

How do you know he didn't plan this event? There must have been some planning or he wouldn't have gotten there. I appreciated both his and President Bush's skipping the Trade center. Two less people for reporters to photograph.

Old 09-12-2021, 11:04 AM

8,895 posts, read 5,376,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yea, Trump loves America so much...he gave up the highest seat of power in the nation to fraud (without a fight)! Care to explain that one? LOL
If I recall, he has never conceded. This has caused a lot of clutching of pearls on the left.

Old 09-12-2021, 11:52 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
Quote:
The vast majority of NYC cops and fireman support Trump. Only a small minority of them support Biden.
This is very true.

I think Some forget Trump is From NY and they grew up around him, per say.

---

Those haven't a clue about NY really should stifle their Nastiness. Being from NY, I know many Cops/Firefighters - As I have them in my Family and are friends with many.

Trump is very well liked amongst the Blue.

You're bitterness is pathetic - Liberals.

Old 09-12-2021, 12:02 PM

8,772 posts, read 5,065,317 times
Trump cares about the American people. He was always out and about.....unlike president bozo, who hides behind his handlers, because he can`t put two words together, and they can`t trust him to open his mouth, because he will no doubt say something stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies