Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 03:13 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
"The better to sniff the hair of these little pretties."

--Joe "Gotta Nose For It" Biden
"Pint sized deplorables smell the best!"

--Joe "Where are we, why are we here, and who are these people???" Biden
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 04:06 AM

1,152 posts, read 618,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Biden recognizes that he's the President of ALL Americans and will be courteous to everyone regardless of who they support.

I know that's an alien concept to supporters of the spoiled orange baby who considers anyone who didn't vote for him as the enemy instead of a fellow American he was supposed to work for.
Thanks for the post Emm, but seriously, you have no idea what he “knows”. Nice try trying to divert this and comment about DJT. Apparently , everything Joe knows comes off a cue card. That’s how he knows it so well.

Old 09-14-2021, 05:28 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCM View Post
Kids still wear Crocs?!?!?! I'm getting too old for this.
Yep. My 15 y/o daughters #1 Christmas gift request is a pair.

She also loves wearing MY shirts. (And Im her dad) Loves my oversize (for her) flannel and T-shirts.

Life is weird. I dress cool with literally zero effort on my part. You would think this a one off but most of the girls in track, tennis and basketball were doing the same.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:14 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Biden recognizes that he's the President of ALL Americans and will be courteous to everyone regardless of who they support.

I know that's an alien concept to supporters of the spoiled orange baby who considers anyone who didn't vote for him as the enemy instead of a fellow American he was supposed to work for.
Let's be honest. All that talk about being non-partisan, etc....nah. He was just happy to cop a feel.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:29 AM

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
It's a cute picture and can be seen to troll those claiming Biden is not aobut bi-partisan -- spin it how you want.

He wasn't going to be rude to those kids.
I thought it was a cute picture, also thought the irony of all those kids wearing the Trump gear with a democrat president was funny as hell, considering the bitter, vicious fighting between the two parties. I really don't care about the motives of either the kids or Biden in taking the picture, or whether or not who knew what was going on.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:32 AM

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Let's be honest. All that talk about being non-partisan, etc....nah. He was just happy to cop a feel.
I don't see that in the picture, Biden's arms look as though they are down by his side.

He's done enough harm ( as directed by his handlers), without anyone reading into his stance in a photograph.

Old 09-14-2021, 10:33 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
I don't see that in the picture, Biden's arms look as though they are down by his side.

He's done enough harm ( as directed by his handlers), without anyone reading into his stance in a photograph.
Take a good look. His right hand is on the right side of the maga hat wearing girl to his right. The link I posted shows it circled.

Old 09-14-2021, 01:05 PM

9,725 posts, read 14,266,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
We have videos of Biden pinching the nipples of little girls, smelling their hair, and touching them in ways that clearly make them uncomfortable. It is disgusting. Trolling Biden with MAGA gear is not worth giving him the chance to molest a child.

And these parents!?! I expect leftists to sacrifice their children at the alter of ideology, but real Americans?

Infuriating.
Exactly! The parents of these children are probably all googly eyed, that their kid is being photographed with this nasty, pervert of a President who LOVES to touch their kids (something to go in their family photo album)
I blame the parents for allowing this.

Old 09-14-2021, 02:51 PM

8,771 posts, read 5,059,025 times
Thought biden wanted to protect the children

Old 09-26-2022, 09:06 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Did Biden ever send the weaponized FBI out to apprehend these dangerous "right wing extremists semi fascists"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies