Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 09:51 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I don't know what you're talking about and trying to deflect about. You lefties love to change the subject. lol I'm talking about the Blinken hearing. I don't think Trump is there but good try. Biden is a puppet and more and more people are bringing it up demanding answers of who the heck is running this country.

LOL. I am replying to your baseless right-wing conspiracy with another baseless right-wing conspiracy.

Your right-wing conspiracy: Biden is not in charge. Someone else is in charge!!!

Right-wing conspiracy months ago: Biden is not in charge. Trump is in charge!!!

Doesn't the baseless right-wing conspiracy from months ago answers your baseless right-wing conspiracy now????? All I'm doing is quoting directly from the alternative right-wing universe.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 09:51 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Haven't right-wingers have been trying to convince us for months that Trump is secretly in charge and Biden/Harris are just puppets?

Diehard QAnon followers think Trump is secretly still president and carrying out executions at White House

What? I didn't even know that was a thing. I know this is really hard for people like you to grasp, but just because some of us are Republicans, doesn't mean we follow or even entertain QAnon. Just like many of us were appalled and disgusted at the Jan 6th riots.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:55 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
What? I didn't even know that was a thing. I know this is really hard for people like you to grasp, but just because some of us are Republicans, doesn't mean we follow or even entertain QAnon. Just like many of us were appalled and disgusted at the Jan 6th riots.
Amen.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:55 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post

I am citing a baseless right-wing conspiracy from months ago to answer the question posted by this current right-wing conspiracy.

Months ago, the baseless right-wing conspiracy says: Biden is not in charge. Trump is in charge.

Baseless right-wing conspiracy now: Biden is not in charge. Who is in charge!?

Well, since we are all dealing with baseless right-wing conspiracy anyway, why not allow one baseless right-wing conspiracy to answer the question of another baseless right-wing conspiracy?? Who is in charge? Trump is.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:58 AM

Quote:
LOL. I am replying to your baseless right-wing conspiracy with another baseless right-wing conspiracy.

Your right-wing conspiracy: Biden is not in charge. Someone else is in charge!!!

Right-wing conspiracy months ago: Biden is not in charge. Trump is in charge!!!

Doesn't the baseless right-wing conspiracy from months ago answers your baseless right-wing conspiracy now????? All I'm doing is quoting directly from the alternative right-wing universe.

You are aware that there's Democrats that also think someone else in the Biden administration is in charge right? Plus Joe's comments don't help his case:

"They told me I wasn't allowed to answer questions."

"Oh man, you guys are gonna get my in trouble. I'm not supposed to be taking questions but I'll answer yours."

"The first person I was instructed to call on is Kelly O’Donnell of ABC News."

"Let's see....they gave me a card on what I was supposed to say....."

I mean seriously, you don't find that odd? He's our Commander in Chief. Why isn't he allowed to speak and take questions? Who's instructing him on what to say? Who's providing him his cheat sheet cards? It's not a conspiracy at all. Half of the time Joe makes no sense when speaks, and he barely seems to know where he is. But if you want to keep wearing blinders, go right ahead.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:58 AM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
I am citing a baseless right-wing conspiracy from months ago to answer the question posted by this current right-wing conspiracy.

Months ago, the baseless right-wing conspiracy says: Biden is not in charge. Trump is in charge.

Well, since we are all dealing with baseless right-wing conspiracy anyway, why not allow one baseless right-wing conspiracy to answer the question of another baseless right-wing conspiracy?? Who is in charge? Trump is.

I have NEVER heard the bold, and that would not even make sense! Where are you getting your info?

Unless, that is, you are referring to those who said that Trump was the rightful POTUS, but I never took that to mean that he was in charge. How can he be in charge if he is not in office?

Old 09-14-2021, 09:59 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,771,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
"R-ID Sen James Risch asks Blinken today during the hearing - Who is in charge? Biden is a puppeteer."
You know the puppeteer controls the puppets, right?
Yes, my error. See anything else I messed up? Please let me know.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:59 AM

Quote:

Congrats, you know how to copy and paste! How many times are you going to parrot your emotional-fueled response? And I have still never heard of such a crazy conspiracy. Please seek help.

Old 09-14-2021, 10:00 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about and trying to deflect about. You lefties love to change the subject. lol I'm talking about the Blinken hearing. I don't think Trump is there but good try. Biden is a puppet and more and more people are bringing it up demanding answers of who the heck is running this country.
That's why they gave you the link --- so you would better understand what the poster was saying.

This Biden is puppet focus is taking away from more meaningful conversations about policy.

Focusing on that silliness is silly. It is the same as when the liberal media would focus on Trump's mishaps in talking, or Melania swatting away his hand.

Old 09-14-2021, 10:03 AM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
First time I've ever heard anyone call out Teleprompter Biden in a public forum such as this. I don't know word for word how he phrased it but basically he asked Blinken who is pulling the strings because Biden is clearly not capable and he brought up yesterday how someone muted the mic.

I just wanted to high-five Risch. He did a great job with his questions to Blinken. Way to go!!!!

People need to start demanding to know who is pulling the strings. I think we have a right to know. I wish more people would ask the question. Ask Psaki. I don't think Doocy has that in him though but it would be awesome.
"Biden is a Puppeteer" means that Biden is the one pulling the strings. I'm kind of lost here as to the point you're trying to make...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies