Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 09:11 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times

Advertisements

Folks, be careful showing your Biden support in front of right-wingers. It's hard to tell which right-winger is dangerous and which one is not.

Quote:

Texas Man Attacked Couple, Killed a Lawyer Because Victims Voted for Biden and Mocked Trump

A Texas man was arrested earlier this week for allegedly murdering a woman and shooting her husband because the couple voted for President Joe Biden and mocked ex-President Donald Trump.

According to a complaint obtained by local CBS affiliate KBDC, the couple appears to have been targeted, in part, due to visible support for the 2020 Democratic Party nominee; the Kaufmanns had a pro-Biden “flag and a doll of Trump hanging” in their front yard.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:14 AM

7,241 posts, read 4,552,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Folks, be careful showing your Biden support in front of right-wingers. It's hard to tell which right-winger is dangerous and which one is not.
Ha I believe a sitting US Senator was shot by a crazy liberal.

I wouldn't be shocked if Faucci or someone at CDC ended up like that. Leave the people with no options... this is what happens.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:15 AM

654 posts, read 280,118 times
And a Bernie Sanders supporter shot and nearly killed several Republican congressmen. There are wack-a-dos on both sides.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:17 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
That makes for fun headline, but the dude was just totally off his rocker. I’m willing to bet the satanic angle was the bigger motivator for him.
Quote:
In that email, Alvarez allegedly identified Memorial Park, near the home, as a “ritualistic satanic ground to conduct abortions by the manner of magic” and said he was “executing and exterminating the pro-choice Jewish Satan worshippers” by going after the Kaufmanns.

“The defendant’s belief was ‘to end the Satanic activity’ near the crime scene (Memorial Park) and acted out his manifesto by killing and shooting the Kaufmanns and by mentally fabricating the connection he believed the four corner houses on Raynor and Copper to have been involved in ‘satanic activity,’ because of their relative geographic location to the park,” an EPPD officer wrote in the affidavit.

The alleged killer also referred to the couple as members of the “Jewish Satanist Party” and expressed a desire to “stop all murder of babies.”
Guy had also been recently fired for stalking a woman at work. Some people are just nutcases looking for an excuse to act out.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:18 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Ha I believe a sitting US Senator was shot by a crazy liberal.

I wouldn't be shocked if Faucci or someone at CDC ended up like that. Leave the people with no options... this is what happens.

Yeah, sure, there's simply NO options to killing someone because you don't like their politics.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:19 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckatredlightsagain View Post
And a Bernie Sanders supporter shot and nearly killed several Republican congressmen. There are wack-a-dos on both sides.

Shooting politicians is absolutely not Ok, but it's not uncommon. It's why they have protection everywhere they go.

But shooting someone who is just a voter. That crossed another line.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:20 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
That makes for fun headline, but the dude was just totally off his rocker.
Guy had also been recently fired for stalking a woman at work. Some people are just nutcases looking for an excuse to act out.
Part of his shtick included anti-Biden/Dems. Include all of it.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:21 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Bruh…

Old 09-14-2021, 09:22 AM

6,476 posts, read 6,451,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I believe it. So many people in this country are too far gone these days. He shouldve known after Joe Exotic and Mr. DC Bomber that Trump is not going to bail him out if he did this.

We need better mental health infrastructure, and I actually mean that. Republicans should stop cutting the funding.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:23 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Part of his shtick included anti-Biden/Dems. Include all of it.
OP took care of that part. I was just pointing out that wasn’t the only thing going on. The political part makes fun headlines but that whole satanic thing is a common thread for unhinged mentally ill killers. The other stuff is generally secondary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies