Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 04:00 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
No. That is not true.

Covid has revealed the blatant disregard that liberals have for our nation and human life. They politicized the pandemic in order to gain total control over the government and re-build things the way they are being told to.

The lying, gaslighting and treasonous speech and actions from Nancy Pelosi, Blinken, and nearly every Democrat in "leadership" positions is unprecedented in our country's history. The collusion against any individual who dares to remain loyal to the United States is alarming. Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, and many others---this has been the pattern that liberals have been laying out for removing our individual freedoms over several years, starting with Obama.

The un-president, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris the absent vice - president of the U. S. of A. are frauds. It is so obvious that when the media and other liberals ignore Biden's condition, it only makes them look even more lying. The liberal lies have become a crazy carnival house of mirrors that liberals will never get out of. They want us all to be trapped in that place with them.

Stop the lying, Democrats. No one--not even Pelosi--believes the things you say are true. No one believes the absurd gaslighting in the Washington Post or the New York Times. You cannot dictate reality to all the people in this world. You don't own our thoughts. You cannot convince us that you have integrity or Americans' safety and best interests at heart.
The charmed life continues.

Self-importance is one helluva ego trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 04:06 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
No. He’s saying that same SOP was done over and over and over again and NO ONE ever a stood up and fought against it. Unless another power and money hungry group wanted to grab the pie and “raise people on rightous struggle for the best of the children(animals, melting icebergs, ozon hole, slavery, fill the blanks).
Yes, but to imply it was only the right/Trump supporters, is disingenuous. The left adores and worships big government every bit as much as the RINOs do.

Now, to be fair: Most of us were not around back in the 1700s, the 1800s, or even the very early 1900s. Those of us alive and on here today, based only on what I've read from some members on the forum, seem to have been around since roughly the 40s.

Back then, it would appear that the majority trusted their government - I am just guessing, I wasn't alive back then, but it sure looks like they did.

Hop to the 60s, we had people who didn't.

Unfortunately, what we've had since around the 30s, or earlier, was Communism infiltrating this country. They did a bang up job of getting themselves jobs in media and schools, as well as other positions - politics.

We've had multiple generations who have been indoctrinated. When I was a kid in school, looking back now, we were indoctrinated. When I went to college, we were indoctrinated, almost as badly as the ones in college now. What I hear some of the college aged kids say today isn't new to me, because I heard all of that over 2 decades ago when I was in college - on the left coast.

It wasn't hidden, but it wasn't boasted, either. They simply indoctrinated you.

People have trusted the propaganda machine, aka 'the media' for as long as it has been going. Even the ones who 'don't trust the government' do believe the media - which blows my mind.

People today now trust the government even more than ever, and the media more than ever, while claiming that they don't, or claiming that only half of it is real and the other is fake.

ALL of it is BS.

Politicians lie, other government departments think they're better than everyone else, want to control everyone else, and do not care one bit about any of you. Not a one of you. Doesn't matter how many nice words they spew at you during their campaign, it's BS. They just want you to keep them in power, so they fixate on things that they think you're worried about, and things that they think you want.

And you all believe them - every time. Every. Damn. Time.

'But you voted for Trump!'

Yep. Because he pissed off the establishment. That's literally why - and their meltdown was so enjoyable. Then he won - I have never laughed so hard in my life. I imagined rage, crying, shock, severe drug and alcohol use that night, Rs and Ds calling each other, yelling at each other, 'How could you let this happen? What are we going to do? WT* is going on? Fix this, NOW!"

It was one of the best days of my life.

Now, the government wants to call me a 'terrorist' because I voted for Trump. They can pound sand, I don't give a rat's ass what they think of my vote. Because I remember who works for who, and I don't work for them, I don't answer to them, I don't have to explain a damn thing to them.

They work for US, but they have forgotten that, and so have many people, regardless of political affiliation.

No one has done anything because they want the government to leave THEM alone, but bully everyone else.

Nope. Doesn't work like that.

Old 09-17-2021, 04:18 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yes, but to imply it was only the right/Trump supporters, is disingenuous. The left adores and worships big government every bit as much as the RINOs do.

Now, to be fair: Most of us were not around back in the 1700s, the 1800s, or even the very early 1900s. Those of us alive and on here today, based only on what I've read from some members on the forum, seem to have been around since roughly the 40s.

Back then, it would appear that the majority trusted their government - I am just guessing, I wasn't alive back then, but it sure looks like they did.

Hop to the 60s, we had people who didn't.

Unfortunately, what we've had since around the 30s, or earlier, was Communism infiltrating this country. They did a bang up job of getting themselves jobs in media and schools, as well as other positions - politics.

We've had multiple generations who have been indoctrinated. When I was a kid in school, looking back now, we were indoctrinated. When I went to college, we were indoctrinated, almost as badly as the ones in college now. What I hear some of the college aged kids say today isn't new to me, because I heard all of that over 2 decades ago when I was in college - on the left coast.

It wasn't hidden, but it wasn't boasted, either. They simply indoctrinated you.

People have trusted the propaganda machine, aka 'the media' for as long as it has been going. Even the ones who 'don't trust the government' do believe the media - which blows my mind.

People today now trust the government even more than ever, and the media more than ever, while claiming that they don't, or claiming that only half of it is real and the other is fake.

ALL of it is BS.

Politicians lie, other government departments think they're better than everyone else, want to control everyone else, and do not care one bit about any of you. Not a one of you. Doesn't matter how many nice words they spew at you during their campaign, it's BS. They just want you to keep them in power, so they fixate on things that they think you're worried about, and things that they think you want.

And you all believe them - every time. Every. Damn. Time.

'But you voted for Trump!'

Yep. Because he pissed off the establishment. That's literally why - and their meltdown was so enjoyable. Then he won - I have never laughed so hard in my life. I imagined rage, crying, shock, severe drug and alcohol use that night, Rs and Ds calling each other, yelling at each other, 'How could you let this happen? What are we going to do? WT* is going on? Fix this, NOW!"

It was one of the best days of my life.

Now, the government wants to call me a 'terrorist' because I voted for Trump. They can pound sand, I don't give a rat's ass what they think of my vote. Because I remember who works for who, and I don't work for them, I don't answer to them, I don't have to explain a damn thing to them.

They work for US, but they have forgotten that, and so have many people, regardless of political affiliation.

No one has done anything because they want the government to leave THEM alone, but bully everyone else.

Nope. Doesn't work like that.
I'm asking for consistency. And you know my posting history. I blast both sides to hell and back on their violations of rights.

Hey, maybe i'm wrong (who am I kidding? I'm not wrong) and we'll see the Trump crowd keep going on being ticked off at these violations. I got a full list here ready and waiting for them when they get us back to 3/14/20. Specifically in regards to businesses (property owners having autonomy over their minds, bodies, and shops) -

Min wage laws, mandatory currency, mandatory business hour regulations, health inspections, zoning regulations...shall I go on?

You don't get to pick the level of slavery others get to live under. GO ALL THE WAY. None of us are free until all of us are free.

Old 09-17-2021, 04:54 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
Wow. Where do you people get this fantasy land stuff from?

It must be amazing to be able to just create your own version of reality. What fun!
What are you disputing?

Old 09-17-2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Whiskey Rebellion 1791. Google it.

It’s only apples and oranges when it personally impacts you. That’s what this whole bent from the Trump crowd has been since 3/15/20.

Sorry, not interested.

You have to be consistent. You have to say you won’t stand for any transgressions against innocents. It may win you some “freedom” points in comparison to the Democrats but what the hell do they know about freedom?
I wasn't around in 1791. Sorry to disappoint.

Would you like to address a more current event? Like perhaps the opening post of the thread? That would be appropriate.

Old 09-17-2021, 04:59 PM

I should have known better to try and bring up a serious topic on this board, and expect serious responses. There was one, and it wasn't really all that on-topic.

Y'all want to know what I think of most of you? Twitter provides better discussion, that's what. Frothy Leftists can pack more substance into 200 characters or whatever than most of you can with unlimited space. Children. This place is filled with children.

Old 09-17-2021, 04:59 PM

423 posts, read 186,607 times
Quote:
I'm talking about precedent and consistency not your perceived severity of the situation.

The State isn't doing anything new in regards to the Covid measures. They are violating the natural rights of innocents.

There are plenty of transgressions that were going on prior to and including March 14, 2020 in the lifetime of these "muh freedom" folks but for some reason the Trump crowd wasn't interested or even supported those mesasures.
I don't understand this logic. If the American people needed someone like Trump to finally wake up to these atrocities and violations, why is it a bad thing? Isn't it good that a large majority of people are gaining awareness one way or another?

By the way, I don't think it has anything to do with Trump that people are starting to ask critical questions about these 'elephants in the room' whether we are talking about current or historical ones. It has more to do with exponentially increasing availability of information through high-speed internet that made it possible for millions of people to connect their minds virtually and gain awareness. I see the final wake up call in the 2020-21 internet censorship tsunami, how they've been trying to shut down critical discussion and free mindflow so blatantly.

It doesn't matter what jump-started it, what does matter is that it started and we should be grateful that we still have a platform like C-D where we can exchange ideas freely. It can't be taken for granted anymore.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:11 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
It seems like slow motion WWIII

They went Bio sans kinetics....so far

Logic is being thrown out the window

Old 09-17-2021, 06:35 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,649 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Where ya been since 1789?

This is standard operating procedure.

Covid has really shown how sheltered the Right/Trump crowd has been their whole lives.
Well then I guess we should just not mention it then

Old 09-17-2021, 06:59 PM

423 posts, read 186,607 times
NIH DOCUMENTS PROVIDE NEW EVIDENCE U.S. FUNDED GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH IN WUHAN

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/09/...tion-research/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies