Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 03:30 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
If you have a link I can look at that would be great.

Sounds terrible.. not the same thing as these vaccine mandates though. NO I am not saying the vaccine is worse than being killed. I'm saying it's apples and oranges... or maybe apples and asparagus.
Whiskey Rebellion 1791. Google it.

It’s only apples and oranges when it personally impacts you. That’s what this whole bent from the Trump crowd has been since 3/15/20.

Sorry, not interested.

You have to be consistent. You have to say you won’t stand for any transgressions against innocents. It may win you some “freedom” points in comparison to the Democrats but what the hell do they know about freedom?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 03:35 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,904,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Maybe it's time to talk about the elephant in the room.

We have a situation where the government - our government - played a part in creating a virus, and then permitted that virus to escape containment. It caused a pandemic, the reaction to which caused and continues to cause economic and social calamity.

Why is nobody talking about this?

Because the Leftist Corporate media runs interference for anything that contradicts their preferred false narrative.

At least the Federal Advisory Panel today voted 16-2 against booster shots for most Americans.

Of course, I would still bet on the FDA perhaps moving ahead anyway.

Gotta get those jab profit$! (Follow the money....I mean science.)

Old 09-17-2021, 03:36 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,393,829 times

I wonder if (HOW) the new Durham Indictment ties into this...

Old 09-17-2021, 03:37 PM

1,187 posts, read 995,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Whiskey Rebellion 1791. Google it.

It’s only apples and oranges when it personally impacts you. That’s what this whole bent from the Trump crowd has been since 3/15/20.

Sorry, not interested.

You have to be consistent. You have to say you won’t stand for any transgressions against innocents. It may win you some “freedom” points in comparison to the Democrats but what the hell do they know about freedom?
How exactly am I supposed to stand up for transgressions from 1791?!?! I wasn't born then... my family hadn't even come over to the US at that point (well the ones that weren't in MX at least).

I can't stop or stand up for things that didn't happen in my lifetime and it's ridiculous to ask people to do that.

And I am consistent, I don't stand for any transgressions against innocents. That's one of the reasons I'm Pro-Life, against animal abuse/cruelty, and stand up for Men's rights when it comes to the legal system and child support as well as men who've been abused. Soooo you can't KNOW what I do or don't do off this site. You don't know what I do or do not stand up for. Most of the things that I listed don't affect many other people though and aren't specifically threatening the freedom of the entire nation like these mandates are. So again.. I don't know what you think happened recently that anyone who's alive today could have stopped that was like what is happening right now.

And if you see that this is as bad as something that happened 300 years ago, then why are you arguing against standing up against it??

Old 09-17-2021, 03:43 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Maybe it's time to talk about the elephant in the room.

We have a situation where the government - our government - played a part in creating a virus, and then permitted that virus to escape containment. It caused a pandemic, the reaction to which caused and continues to cause economic and social calamity.

Why is nobody talking about this? The government which is attempting to implement draconian medical mandates is the same government which had a hand in creating, then releasing the virus. Then, they destroyed our economy and shredded the social fabric of our country.

Is anyone going to say anything about that? Shouldn't there be some accountability?

What say you?
You believe this scenario because you want to believe it, not because it has any legs.

Old 09-17-2021, 03:45 PM

2,506 posts, read 3,408,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Where ya been since 1789?

This is standard operating procedure.

Covid has really shown how sheltered the Right/Trump crowd has been their whole lives.

No. That is not true.

Covid has revealed the blatant disregard that liberals have for our nation and human life. They politicized the pandemic in order to gain total control over the government and re-build things the way they are being told to.

The lying, gaslighting and treasonous speech and actions from Nancy Pelosi, Blinken, and nearly every Democrat in "leadership" positions is unprecedented in our country's history. The collusion against any individual who dares to remain loyal to the United States is alarming. Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, and many others---this has been the pattern that liberals have been laying out for removing our individual freedoms over several years, starting with Obama.

The un-president, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris the absent vice - president of the U. S. of A. are frauds. It is so obvious to most Americans that when the media and other liberals ignore Biden's condition, it only makes the liberals look even more deceitful and/or willfully ignorant. The liberal lies have become a crazy carnival house of mirrors that liberals will never get out of. They want us all to be trapped in that place with them.

Stop the lying, Democrats. No one--not even Pelosi--believes the things you say are genuinely true. No one believes the absurd gaslighting in the Washington Post or the New York Times. You cannot dictate reality to all the people in this world. You don't own our thoughts. You cannot convince us that you have integrity or Americans' safety and best interests at heart.

Last edited by Fern435; 09-17-2021 at 04:17 PM..

Old 09-17-2021, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post

I wonder if (HOW) the new Durham Indictment ties into this...

I don't know how you even thought of that.

There is no connection between a lawyer lying about a totally unrelated matter and the scenario in the original post.

You people are something else ...

Old 09-17-2021, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post

Covid has revealed the blatant disregard that liberals have for our nation and human life. ...
That is an incredibly weird thing to read here. This forum seems to make people crazy.

Old 09-17-2021, 03:55 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
How exactly am I supposed to stand up for transgressions from 1791?!?! I wasn't born then... my family hadn't even come over to the US at that point (well the ones that weren't in MX at least).

I can't stop or stand up for things that didn't happen in my lifetime and it's ridiculous to ask people to do that.

And I am consistent, I don't stand for any transgressions against innocents. That's one of the reasons I'm Pro-Life, against animal abuse/cruelty, and stand up for Men's rights when it comes to the legal system and child support as well as men who've been abused. Soooo you can't KNOW what I do or don't do off this site. You don't know what I do or do not stand up for. Most of the things that I listed don't affect many other people though and aren't specifically threatening the freedom of the entire nation like these mandates are. So again.. I don't know what you think happened recently that anyone who's alive today could have stopped that was like what is happening right now.

And if you see that this is as bad as something that happened 300 years ago, then why are you arguing against standing up against it??
I'm talking about precedent and consistency not your perceived severity of the situation.

The State isn't doing anything new in regards to the Covid measures. They are violating the natural rights of innocents.

There are plenty of transgressions that were going on prior to and including March 14, 2020 in the lifetime of these "muh freedom" folks but for some reason the Trump crowd wasn't interested or even supported those mesasures.

You give yourself away with

Quote:
Most of the things that I listed don't affect many other people though and aren't specifically threatening the freedom of the entire nation like these mandates are.
Got it.

Didn't impact me so to hell with it. Let the government do whatever to someone else.

The charmed life of some folks. I've tried biting my tongue on it over the past 18 months but this is just absurd. Yes, of course the actions of the government are immoral and wrong. Not because of their perceived severity or who they are impacting or the fact they are happening now. They are immoral and wrong because no one has the right to violate the rights of anyone else...yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

So keep on fighting for "muh freedom". We'll get back to March 14th, 2020 soon enough. Fantastic for all these folks...for many others...the suffering continues. That is if they haven't been murdered.

Old 09-17-2021, 03:57 PM

423 posts, read 186,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You believe this scenario because you want to believe it, not because it has any legs.
Not have any legs? Some reality for you if you have the stomach for it:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...id-19s-origins

The NIH and Daszak (EcoHealth Alliance) started to cook up the bat soup in 2015, then outsourced the GOF research to Wuhan in 2017:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature.2015.18787

Sorry to break your bubble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies