Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2021, 02:27 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,911,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I'm far more content with our current President. I think it's a steady climb uphill to bring us into a decency that was corroded by the former 45.

Our alliances are being mended . Diplomat tensions are dissipating.

The chaos that I think some were actually addicted to is gone. That maybe why these whiners of 45 LOSING is simply withdrawals from OD'n on a lunatics flagrant LIES.

President Biden is middle ground and diligent. Not perfect nor inept. I think these next three years will be filled with incremental improvements. It takes time to get the BS, off the capitol floors.
You are in denial and completely delusional. No worries, you will be getting a wake up call in the midterms. Ignore it at your peril.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2021, 03:08 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
I'm far more content with our current President. I think it's a steady climb uphill to bring us into a decency that was corroded by the former 45.

The chaos that I think some were actually addicted to is gone. That maybe why these whiners of 45 LOSING is simply withdrawals from OD'n on a lunatics flagrant LIES.

President Biden is middle ground and diligent. Not perfect nor inept. I think these next three years will be filled with incremental improvements. It takes time to get the BS, off the capitol floors.
Our alliances are being mended? How does having the UK Parliament hold our President in contempt and France pull their ambassadors help to mend alliances?

President Biden is a an incompetent liar, and has been an incompetent liar since early in his career. He had to bow out of his first presidential run for plagiarism, and he’s on film lying about his academic career three decades ago*. Since he’s been in office, he’s lied about taxes, Covid, and Afghanistan (just off the top of my head) and refuses to answer any question that isn’t prescreened for him.

*He claimed to have graduated at the top of his class, actually graduated at the bottom.
*He claimed to have three degrees, barely got one.
*He claimed to have attended college on a full ride academic scholarship, he didn’t.

It’s unfathomable that the Democrats were even willing to entertain the idea of Biden when they were in a position to pick literally anybody else and still beat Trump after the media spent four years doing everything they could to tank his presidency.

If you’re content with Biden, you either think that destroying America is a good idea or you’re simply so partisan that you just don’t care about the drain we are currently circling.

Old 09-18-2021, 03:18 PM

2,149 posts, read 1,516,680 times
Quote:

** Lol.... just relax, do another bong hit and think Doritos and FF....

Old 09-18-2021, 03:30 PM

19,722 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:

Are you practicing for a job as a comedian?

Old 09-18-2021, 03:35 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Remember when “normalcy” was supposed to return to the country once Biden was elected? Remember when things were going to get “better?” And let’s not forget the media how they fawned over the sun shining as a “symbolic” message of “hope?” Oh and the “unity” he was trying to preach about (which he has done nothing to promote unity).

But let’s review the last 9 months….

- Southern Border crises and a record amount of illegals
- Afghanistan pullout disaster
- 13 service members killed under their watch
- Destroying relationships with our allies
- Delta variant exploding
- 250k more Americans dead from Covid (wasn’t he supposed to have a plan to stop all this?)
- Record inflation
- Record gas prices
- Labor shortage
- Response to Hurricane Ida
- Division in our nation is higher than ever
- Dystopian vaccine mandates
- Cancel culture
- Innocent civilians killed in Afghanistan after the wrong target was attacked

Anything else?

Liberal dreams vs liberal reality.

When have liberals ever made anything better?

One simply needs to look at liberal urban hell holes to understand that their "solutions" are destined to fail.

Old 09-18-2021, 03:44 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You weren’t “content” when Trump was in office. All you did was whine about him and unfairly smear him.
Nonsense. You are lying because you hate that I am content regardless. I have gave Trump credit when it was due and spoken about what I disagreed with as well. Nowhere did I unfairly smear him. Apparently, that is something you cannot grasp.

Old 09-18-2021, 03:55 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Trumps pile of crap will take awhile to shovel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies