Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2021, 09:38 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
The 2 guys displayed messages related to the police and a Presidential election. The girl turned it into a racial issue.

Totally unnecessary and ignorant.
Totally democrat behavior….

Old 09-25-2021, 09:42 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
That won't happen in any of our lifetimes, so it isn't practical to think about it at this point.
He said, "Racial violence will never go away. Why? Human nature.... The only way to end racism is to end humanity itself."

He was making a statement of principle that I agree with. But it will be increasingly difficult to call it racism at the point the races are completely mixed. Instead of calling it racism, call it what it really is, tribalism.

Tribalism is the human condition, not racism. Racism is merely a form of tribalism. Just like ethnocentrism.

Even if you could mix all the races together, tribalism will still exist, just like it does in Africa among all black people. In America sometimes this tribalism takes the form of classism, and is often is ideological.

The question then is, if tribalism is human nature, why is it a bad thing that needs to be overcome/suppressed?

Old 09-25-2021, 09:45 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
At some point all the races of man will be completely mixed. It is inevitable. So tell me, will racism still exist? Take as long as you like, I'll read every word.
The earth is full of dozens of races. Yet. There will not be one race. Example you have the eruasian type that exist in Russia and Central Asia. This will be the dominate race of Eurasia in the future. Than you have thr hybrid euro African race like what you see in latin America and North Africa. Than you have afro asiatic like what you see I in the middle east and east Africa. Than you have a south east Asian type which mixes south asian with east Asian and Polynesian types of people. Races will mix and get smaller. But racsim will still exist. The only way to end racsim is for human nature fundamentally change. Like I said before Christianity, Marxism and stuff don't work to morally change people. Humanity is hard wired to human nature. We will still have differences and differences on how we do things perceive, and we also still have geography which divides people. Later.

Old 09-25-2021, 09:53 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Here is proof that democrats use the accusations of racism as a political weapon and most of them don't believe the BS they spew, just like they take masks off when off camera and put them on when they think someone is watching...

Harris was asked basically "you accused Biden of racism but now you are on his administration and support him why?

Harris answer "it was a debate! , IT WAS A DEBATE" cackle cackle cackle

So she admits she used the accusation of racism to score political points and then laughs (cackles) that she did so...

So much BS....

go to 2 minutes in video to hear her..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkTOpWzC9Rc

Old 09-25-2021, 09:55 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Of course it will. Especially when we live amongst the stars as humanity traverse the galaxy.
You mean when Whitey’s On The Moon?

Old 09-25-2021, 10:55 AM

Quote:
The earth is full of dozens of races. Yet. There will not be one race. Example you have the eruasian type that exist in Russia and Central Asia. This will be the dominate race of Eurasia in the future. Than you have thr hybrid euro African race like what you see in latin America and North Africa. Than you have afro asiatic like what you see I in the middle east and east Africa. Than you have a south east Asian type which mixes south asian with east Asian and Polynesian types of people. Races will mix and get smaller. But racsim will still exist. The only way to end racsim is for human nature fundamentally change. Like I said before Christianity, Marxism and stuff don't work to morally change people. Humanity is hard wired to human nature. We will still have differences and differences on how we do things perceive, and we also still have geography which divides people. Later.
You are discussing only the first iteration. If you fast-forward a hundred years, five-hundred years, a thousand years, etc. Shouldn't you eventually reach a point where everyone is thoroughly mixed?

I agree that geography and other factors will always be divisive, but you said racism.

My question is, if everyone is the same race will there still be racism? If so, what do you mean by racism?

Last edited by Redshadowz; 09-25-2021 at 11:06 AM..

Old 09-25-2021, 11:16 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
You are discussing only the first iteration. If you fast-forward a hundred years, five-hundred years, a thousand years, etc. Shouldn't you eventually reach a point where everyone is thoroughly mixed?

I agree that geography and other factors will always be divisive, but you said racism.

My question is, if everyone is the same race will there still be racism? If so, what do you mean by racism?
I'm referring to green mariner. And I'm talking about now. The term racism is an always evolving term. Sadly due to human nature. We will have racism. Example you have a river thet divided two sets of people. Even though they look alike. Geography sets them apart. They are two different people and will have to navigate together or separately by taking ones resources or sharing.

Old 09-25-2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
With the exception of the Chinese factory workers that is
A primitive tribe is an actual tribe consisting of extended family on land collectively owned by the tribe for generations, who are usually self-sufficient. They are surrounded by family and have strong relations, and enjoy quite a bit of safety, even if life is physically demanding.

Slums/refugee camps are full of strangers who live there temporarily, either as economic migrants or because they were displaced by wars/conflict or the loss of their lands to confiscation/enclosure. Their conditions are awful, relying mostly on handouts from governments, with high unemployment rates, filled with trash/filth/crime/drugs/etc.

Third-world peasants are basically identical to the average American. They own little or nothing, are transitory/rootless, and sell their wages for labor. Their conditions are worse than Americans because their labor is worth less, and unemployment rates are often sky high.

Chinese factory workers is worse off than peasant. It is practically like being in prison.

Old 09-25-2021, 11:24 AM

Quote:
I'm referring to green mariner. And I'm talking about now. The term racism is an always evolving term. Sadly due to human nature. We will have racism. Example you have a river thet divided two sets of people. Even though they look alike. Geography sets them apart. They are two different people and will have to navigate together or separately by taking ones resources or sharing.
I agree with what you're saying, I just don't think it is proper to call it racism.

Call it what it really is, tribalism.

Old 09-25-2021, 11:33 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times
Divide and conquer is an old old old tactic.
The youth are ignorant and gullible, not realizing their folly.

In the past, weak individuals were preyed upon by the strong and ruthless. Only when united in defense, did the weak defeat the strong. A symbol of that power from unity was the Roman Fasces - a bundle of rods symbolizing strength through unity. The attached axe head symbolized the awesome power of that unity. Ironically, such a noble symbol has been tainted by the slur : "Fascist".

The joke is that Fascism is defined as right-wing fanaticism in support of traditional authority. All the so-called Fascists of the 1930s were OPPOSED to traditional authority, hence they were LEFT WING. It's not the first time that terminology was deliberately perverted to hide the truth.

A weak individual, symbolized by a thin stick, is easily bent and broken, but bundled together with others, and it becomes unbreakable. That unity is an awesome power, symbolized by the axe.

Don't be misled to denigrate the symbol of strength through unity.
Only predators benefit by the destruction of our UNION.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies